剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表
听着 我找到了给德尔巴罗做尸检的病理医生
Listen, I tracked down the pathologist who did Durborrow's autopsy.
她跟我说她篡改了报告
She told me she falsified the report.
德尔巴罗在你点火的时候已经死了
Durborrow was already dead when you lit that fire.
他喉咙被割开 他椎骨正面
His throat had been cut. There was a score mark
有一个伤痕
across the front of his vertebrae.
-什么 -默多克知道吗
- What- - Di- - did Murdoch know?
就是默多克让她篡改报告的
Murdoch was the one who made her do it.
杀死他的不是你放的火
The fire you lit didn't kill him.
那是为了掩盖他已经被谋杀的事实
It was meant to hide the fact that he'd been murdered.
-我跟你说了奥格不在 -我们得确认
- I told you Augie wasn't here. - We needed to be sure.
我知道你们俩有多喜欢对方
I know how fond you two are of each other.
当然现在这不重要了
Not that it matters now.
你要是见到他 聪明点
If you see him, be smart.
格雷森想要什么
What did Grayson want?
你
You.
科尔顿在哪
Where's Colton?
-我没看到他 -我不知道
- I didn't see him. - I don't know.
他们之前想杀了我
They were gonna kill me.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我该早点把这个给你的
I should've given this to you sooner.
或许能帮你找到斯托林
It might help you to get to Stolin.
扎克的手♥机♥
Zach's phone.
你之前就知道 对吗
You knew, didn't you?
-你在说什么 -德尔巴罗
- What are you talking about? - Durborrow.
我点火的时候他已经死了 你知道的
He was already dead when I lit that fire, and you fucking knew!
我当然知道
Of course I knew.
这么好的机会怎么能浪费 是吗 妈
And it was just too good an opportunity to pass up, right, Mom?
永远除掉我
To get rid of me for good?
你觉得一个母亲会做什么 卡莉 她会保护自己的孩子
What do you think a mother does, Cal? She protects her own.
十年
Ten years!
-你夺走了我十年的生命 -卡莉 住手
- You took away ten years of my life! - Cal, stop!
十年
Ten years.
你知道那十年对我有什么影响吗
Do you know what that did to me?
十年对你来说算什么 你还能活几百年呢
What is ten years to you? You have hundreds left.
她们来过了
They came?
是的
They did.
那碎片
The piece.
召唤了她们
It called to them.
关于它的力量 我说对了
I was right about its power.
但我还需要剩下的
But I need the rest.
你永远找不全的
You will never find them all.
有个人 格雷戈里·斯托林
There's a man. Gregori Stolin.
我想看到他 我想看到一切
I want to see him. I want to see everything.
那是什么
What is that?
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch !
你是故意的
You did that on purpose.
你确定是她吗
You sure it was her?
好
All right.
多谢了 伙计
Thanks very much, mate.
回聊 好的
Talk to you soon. Okay.
再见
Bye.
谁干的
Who did this?
我们认为是卡莉·麦克蒂尔
We think it was Cal McTeer.
汤姆·柯瑞的妻子昨晚看到
Tom Coffey's wife saw
他们一起开车出镇
them driving out of town together last night.
他们是要去守望滩
They were headed to L'Attente.
-那些该死的潮间人 -你就是为这个叫我来的吗
- Those fucking Tidelanders. - Is this why you called me here?
我会为他祈祷
I'll pray for him.
我不需要你的祷告
I don't need your prayers.
我只需要你的生意
I just need your business.
我们有船 有设备
We've got the boats, we've got the infrastructure,
而你有海外的全部供货商
and you have all the suppliers overseas.
你只需要帮我找到潮间人
All we need to do is get me to the Tidelanders.
若想我去找到他们
For me to do that,
我得知道更多关于潮间人的信息
I need to know more about those Tidelanders.
你要知道什么
And what do you need to know?
一切
Everything.
我没看错你
I was right about you.
你是禽兽
You are a monster.
从帕特把你带回家的那一刻
From the moment Pat brought you home,
我就知道我永远不会爱你 不会像他那样爱
I knew I could never love you. Not like he did.
然后因为你我失去了我的孩子
Then I lost my baby because of you.
然后我失去了帕特
And then I lost Pat.
所以你决定给我下套
And you decided to set me up.
是的
Yeah.
我早就知道德尔巴罗已经死了
I knew Durborrow was dead,
我也知道是默多克杀了他
and I knew Murdoch killed him.
帕特也是他杀的吗
Did he kill Pat, too?
你在说些什么呢
What are you talking about?
帕特和德尔巴罗的死 是有联♥系♥的
They're connected, Pat and Durborrow's deaths.
虽然我不知道其中的关联
I don't know how.
奥格: 抱歉 我在避风头 我们在合作社见
走吧
Let's go.
嗨 听着 是我
Hi, uh, listen, it's me.
卡莉刚刚来找我了
I just, uh, I just had a visit from Cal
她已经知道德尔巴罗的事了
and she knows about Durborrow.
我回头来找你 现在我有事先挂了
I'll come to you later on. I've got to go right now.
不 我需要你告诉我帕特到底是怎么死的
No, I need you to tell me what happened to Pat.
你何不先坐下呢
Why don't you take a seat?
你为什么觉得我爸是被谋杀的
What makes you think my dad was murdered?
我本来没这么想 但德尔巴罗的死让我开始这么怀疑
I didn't. Not until I found out Durborrow was.
但我一直知道不是你干的 你不会杀人的 卡莉
But I always knew you didn't do it. You're not a killer, Cal.
我觉得你也不属于守望滩
And I don't think you belong at L'Attente.
你♥他♥妈♥知道个什么
What the fuck do you know about it?
迪伦根本不在乎你 他们都不在乎你
Dylan doesn't care about you. They don't care about you.
你觉得我们之间能发生什么 柯瑞
What do you think can happen with us, Corey?
自从我回来后 一切都变了
Everything has changed since I came back.
我不是我曾经以为的那个自己 一切都乱了套
I'm not who I thought I was. Everything's fucked up.
你说得对
You're right.
这地方完全乱了套
This place is fucked.
你是这里唯一美好的存在
And you're the only good thing in it.
奥格
Augie?
奥格 你在哪儿
Augie, where are you?
去办公室看看
Check the office.
卡莉 快跑
Cal, run!
柯瑞
Corey!
别碰她
Don't touch her!
他们跟我说你是个潮间人
They tell me you're a Tidelander.
奥格去哪儿了
Where is Augie?
别担心
Don't worry.
-我们会找到他的 -放我出去 你们这帮混♥蛋♥
- We'll find him. -Let me the fuck out of here, you fuckers!
是谁杀了我儿子
Who killed my son?
安德莉尔啊
Ooh, Adrielle.
瞧好了
Now, watch this.
不 你们不能这么做 放了她
No! No, you can't do this! Let her go!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers!
-你要我怎么处置他 -他是默多克的人
- What do you want to do with him? - He's Murdoch's boy.
让默多克来处理他吧
Let Murdoch take care of him.
柯瑞
Corey!
柯瑞
Corey!
瞧好了
Just watch.
我很惊讶你还没死
I'm surprised you're not dead.
不过话又说回来 你向来都很命大
But then, you always were a survivor.
敬健康长寿
To a long and healthy life.
你到这里来干什么 奥格
What are you doing here, Augie?
我想知道你到底是站在哪边的
I want to know whose side you're on.
你为什么想要知道
Why do you wanna know?
因为我需要你的帮助
Because I need your help.
好吧 这...
Okay, well...
在这些纷争出现前 斯托林曾来找过我
Stolin came to me a while back before all this trouble started,
说他想跟警♥察♥交个朋友
剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表