剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表
奥弗林湾 1870年
我们抓到这个婊♥子♥了
We've got the bitch.
鱼妖怪谈
第一季 第六集
维奥尔卡在哪里
Where's Violca?
-她在逃命 -卡莉·麦克蒂尔呢
- She's running for her life. - And Cal McTeer?
她对我们都是威胁
She's a threat to all of us.
把她带来
Bring her to me.
维奥尔卡
Violca.
我要带他回家
I'm taking him home.
-你打算去哪里 -我不知道
- Where will you go? - I don't know.
但我不能留在这里
But I can't stay here.
尤其是安德莉尔当女王的时候
Not while Adrielle is queen.
但她不会永远是女王的
But she won't be queen forever.
卡莉
Cal!
你是来找我还是找他的
You here for me or for him?
你必须回来
You have to come back.
否则呢
Or what?
安德莉尔会像杀科尔顿一样杀我吗
Adrielle's gonna do to me what she did to Colton?
她是我们的女王
She's our queen.
不是我的
She's not mine.
海母们 回应了她的召唤
The Sea Mothers, they came to her.
对 但她为此割了一个人的喉
Yes, but she cut a man's throat to bring them!
她给我看了我的母亲
She showed me my mother.
你还想再见到她
And you want to see her again.
是的
Yes.
卡莉
Hey, Cal.
我必须把你带回去
I will have to bring you back.
你属于我们
You belong with us.
你可以试试
You can try!
操
Fuck.
就知道能在这里找到你
Thought I'd find you here.
你父亲以前的秘密基地
Your father's old hideout.
从没想过我自己也会用到
Never thought I'd need to use it myself.
对人的信任度降低了吗 奥格
Running low on trust, Augie?
-应该说是透♥支♥了 -你会需要这个的
- Tapped right out. - You'll need this.
我想跟你聊聊卡莉的事
I wanna talk to you about Cal.
她是潮间人吗
She's a Tidelander?
你知道这件事多久了
How long have you known?
她从小我就知道
Her whole life.
但她跟其他潮间人不同 奥格 你知道的
But she's not like the rest, Augie, you know that.
-我爸为什么不告诉我 -因为他希望她做你妹妹
- Why didn't Dad tell me? - 'Cause he wanted her to be your sister.
-可她不是我妹妹 -她是你妹妹
- Well, she's not my sister. - She is your sister.
我知道你不想听到这样的话
I know you don't want to hear this,
但也许你应该及时止损了
but maybe it's time you cut your losses.
去城里 把毒品卖♥♥了 远走高飞去过你的生活
Go to the city, sell the drugs, walk away with your life.
不 我不能就这样离开
No, I can't just walk away.
奥格 如果你留下 他们会杀了你
They will kill you, Augie, if you stay here.
-我得去找安德莉尔 -这是个馊主意
- I have to talk to Adrielle. - That's a dumb idea.
-她可以帮我 -别高估自己的价值
- She can help me. - Don't overestimate your value.
这是她欠我的
She owes me!
-她并不这么认为 -把车钥匙给我
- That's not how she's gonna see it. - Just give me the car keys.
夫人 你找我吗
Madam, you wished to see me?
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
这是你四处奔波 花费巨资的原因
It's why you've traveled so far and spent so much.
也是我希望多时的
And hoped.
现在我的希望得到了回报
And now that hope has paid off.
她们听到了
They heard these.
没错 我确实花了很多 我还会花更多
Yes, I have spent a lot. And I'm going to spend more.
我要把它们全部拿到手
I'm going to get them all.
你到底要拼什么东西出来
What is it that you're putting back together?
-你有什么计划 -铺一条让母亲们回家的路
- What are you planning? - A way to bring our mothers home.
我们再也不用活在对人类的恐惧中
And the days of living in fear of men will be over.
但你知道 母亲们并不想要我们
But you know our mothers don't want us.
她们从来没想要过我们
They've never wanted us.
你再说一次 我就把你的喉咙也割开
Say that again, and I'll slit your throat, too.
我们在找奥格
We're looking for Augie.
见过他吗
Seen him?
连自己的老大都找不到 那你们问题大了
If you can't find your own boss, then you've got problems.
除非他不再是你们的老大了
Unless he's not your boss anymore.
我们觉得他可能躲在守望滩
We thought he might be hiding out at L'Attente
跟我们以为是他妹妹的那个潮间人婊♥子♥一起
with that Tidelander bitch we all thought was his sister.
你♥他♥妈♥说话注意点
You fucking watch your mouth!
快看啊 兄弟们
Look at this, boys.
看来有人喜欢卡莉·麦克蒂尔啊
Looks like someone's got a hard-on for Cal McTeer.
你们潮间人
I thought you Tidelanders
不是不能操自家婊♥子♥吗
couldn't get it off with your own whores.
放下枪
Guns down.
你可以随便处置奥格
You do whatever you wanna do with Augie.
但要是敢碰卡莉
But if you touch Cal...
你就会变成我身下的婊♥子♥
you'll be the whore I'll end up fucking.
把枪放下
Just put the guns down.
把枪放下 我们要的是奥格
Put 'em down! It's Augie we want.
奥格
Augie?
奥格
Aug?
我是奥格 你知道该做什么
Hey, it's Augie. You know what to do.
是我
It's me. Um...
听到留言请打给我
Call me when you get this.
我需要知道你没事
I need to know you're okay.
怎么了
What's going on?
有人死了吗
Did someone die?
你为什么来这里 奥格 没人邀请你
Why are you here, Augie? You weren't invited.
现在情况比较危急
Well, things are a bit desperate.
有人想插手我们合作的生意
Someone's trying to muscle in on our business.
危急到让你不拿钱就敢过来吗
Desperate enough that you came without my money?
他对我们是个共同的威胁
He's a threat to both of us.
格雷戈里·斯托林
Gregori Stolin.
你听说过他吗
You heard of him?
格雷戈里·斯托林
Gregori Stolin.
塞尔维亚难民
Serbian refugee,
在波斯尼亚冲突时期逃离他的国家
fled his country during the Bosnian conflict,
移♥民♥来了这里 建造了毒品帝国
emigrated here and built a drug empire
如今是国内最成功的毒枭
that has become the most successful in the country.
我听说过他
Yes, I've heard of him.
你得答应我你不会和他做生意
I want you to promise me you won't do business with him.
我为什么要答应
Why would I promise that?
我一直对你忠诚 我父亲也对你忠诚
I've been loyal to you. My father was loyal to you.
我们保守了你的秘密 尊重你的隐私
We've kept your secrets, respected your privacy- -
你们尊重的是钱
You respected the money.
如果你想继续我们的合作关系
If you want to continue our relationship,
我建议你处理好问题 把欠我的钱给我
I suggest you fix things and give me what you owe me.
斯托林呢
What about Stolin?
我需要知道我能信任你
I need to know I can trust you.
我喜欢你 奥格·麦克蒂尔
I like you, Augie McTeer.
我们之间的关系要是断了就可太可惜了
It will be a shame to end things between us.
把我的钱带来
So bring me my money.
你在这做什么 迪伦
What are you doing here, Dylan?
不关你事 警官
It's none of your business, Constable.
-她需要回守望滩 -为什么
- She needs to go back to L'Attente. - Why?
为她还是为你
For her or for you?
我知道你对她的感觉 但她跟你们不是一类人
I know how you feel about her, but, um, she's not one of you.
我和卡莉打小就认识了
I've known Cal since she was a kid.
她不属于那里
She doesn't belong there.
她很特别 你让她回去 她就会变
She's special. You take her back, she'll change.
而那不是我想要看到的
I don't wanna see that happen.
你应该也不想
I don't think you do, either.
别来烦她
Leave her alone.
奥格
Augie?
-柯瑞 -卡莉
- Corey! - Cal.
你来这做什么
What the fuck are you doing in here?
-奥格呢 -奥格不在 我是来看你的
- Where's Augie? - Augie's not here. I came to see you.
剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表