剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表
协议是我们给你多少价值的货你就给多少钱
Our deal is that you pay for what we give you.
那我不要了 把钱还给我
Then I don't want it. Give me my money.
不行 你必须收下货
No, you'll keep that
钱也必须给
and you'll pay for it.
这是我们的协议
That's our arrangement.
等你把那些都卖♥♥了再把尾款付我
I expect the rest of the money as soon as you've sold that all.
-我们怎么办 -我们去弄钱
- What do we do? - We find the money.
我们不付钱会怎么样
What happens if we don't pay?
我们最好跟兄弟们讲一声
We better tell the boys.
不 不 不行
No, no. No way.
经过上次曼尼的事
After what happened to Maney,
如果我告诉他们潮间人没事就把价格翻倍
if I tell them the Tidelanders want double for nothing,
肯定会有叛乱的
there'll be a revolt.
中国汤姆不会接受这个价格的
China Tom's not gonna be happy about the price.
是的 他不会的
No, he won't.
我只能说服他付钱
I'll have to convince him to pay.
如果我们要用到枪的话
If we have to pull shooters,
我们至少需要三个人去
there's gotta be at least three of us.
我们带谁去
Who we gonna bring?
奥弗曼 特莱斯
Overman? Trice?
我现在觉得那些人都靠不住
I don't trust any of those boys right now.
那带谁
Then who?
你要对我车做什么 卡莉
What are you doing with my car, Cal?
这车是在魔尾名下的
This is registered to The Devil's Tail,
魔尾是用我的钱买♥♥的
which was bought with my money,
所以这就是我的车
which makes it my car.
把钥匙给我
So, why don't you give me the keys?
我什么都不会给你
I'm not giving you anything.
那就去你大爷的
Fuck you, then.
-好了 够了 -你♥他♥妈♥别碰我
- Okay, that is enough. - Don't you fucking touch me.
妈
Mom.
我知道我是潮间人
I know I'm a Tidelander.
我知道你为什么恨我入骨
I know exactly why you hate me so much.
谢谢你什么也没提过
Thanks for never saying a word.
谁跟你说的
Who told you?
你♥爸♥不希望你知道
Your father didn't want you to know.
-奥格怎么看 -他不知道
- What does Augie think? - He doesn't know.
他不需要知道
He doesn't need to know.
-奥格 -卡莉 求你了
- Hey, Aug. - Cal, please.
真♥相♥会毁了他的
It'll destroy him.
你做什么呢
What are you doing?
拿我的车
Just taking my car.
-你是想说偷吧 -为什么
- Stealing, you mean. - Why?
我需要去守望滩
I need to go to L'Attente.
我带你去吧
I'll take you.
-但是我需要你先帮我个忙 -什么忙
- But I need your help first. - To do what?
为什么要去守望滩
So, why L'Attente?
我爸从来不让我去 我想去看看
Dad never let me go. I wanna see it.
你想见迪伦·斯贾
You wanna see Dylan Seagar.
我懂 他是长得蛮好看的
I get it. He's a good-looking guy.
提到他的名字
I mean, look, you mention his name,
科尔顿都会有点反应
even Colton gets a semi.
你知道比尔是潮间人吗
Did you know Bill was a Tidelander?
你怎么知道的
How'd you find that out?
我找到一些旧照片 他一点都没变老
I found some old photos. He looked the same as he does now.
-你也知道 -嗯 所以我不信他
- You knew, too? -Yeah, it's why I don't trust him.
科尔顿对和潮间人
Colton's having a crisis of faith
做生意有心理阴影
about doing business with the Tidelanders.
对啊 为什么呢
I wonder why.
也许我们跟中国汤姆说价钱翻倍的时候
Maybe we should ask China Tom
应该问问他
when we tell him the new price.
我跟你说过了 我来解决
I told you, I'll deal with it.
那你的秘密武器是什么 她
And your secret weapon is what, her?
你对我有什么意见 科尔顿
What's your problem with me, Colton?
是不是因为我上次撞见
Is it because of that time I caught you jerking off
你在游泳池更衣室后面打飞机
behind the swimming pool change rooms?
不是的 是因为我们要把坏消息
No. It's because we're taking
告诉一整间带着枪的人
bad news into a room full of men with guns,
老实说
and, quite frankly,
我觉得你连枪的头跟尾都分不清
I don't think you know which end of a gun is which.
我爸没告诉我多少
Dad didn't tell me much,
但是他确实教了我点东西
but he did teach me some things.
你告诉她了
You told her.
她有权知道
She has a right to know.
我们没戏了
We're done.
没事的
It's fine.
你去哪
Where are you going?
你不是什么都知道吗
I thought you knew everything.
去走私犯那里收账
To collect money off the smugglers.
但是他们不是付过钱了吗
But didn't they pay already?
如果你还不知道的话
If you don't know,
你就不该知道 让开
you're not meant to. Get out of my way.
彼此彼此
That seems the case for both of us.
这么快就又有新货真是太好了
Great to get another shipment in so soon.
是啊 这批货比以前贵
Yeah. This lot cost me more.
你的供应商涨价了吗
Your supplier upped the price?
这种事很正常 对吧
These things happen, right?
我们必须要哄供应商开心
We have to keep our suppliers happy.
所以你也要涨价了
So you'll be upping your price?
对 翻倍
Yeah. It's double.
好吧
Okay.
你知道我不喜欢多问 但是 谁是
You know, I don't pry, but who is, uh...
你的供应商
your supplier?
你知道我不谈这些的
You know I don't talk about that.
得了吧 奥格
Oh, come on, Augie.
我们合作很久了
We've been in business so long,
况且 这次你要的是笔大数目
and, uh, you ask so much.
我觉得这是你欠我的
I think you owe me.
我不会说的 汤姆
I don't talk about that, Tom.
我们可以讨论货物 价钱
We can talk about the product, we can talk about money.
少来了 就算为了让我安心
Come on, for peace of mind.
告诉我吧 我不会告诉别人的
You can tell me. I won't tell anyone.
你为什么想知道
Why do you want to know?
你为什么想知道
Why do you want to know?
-这是个圈套 -什么
- It's a setup. - What?
抓住他 他在墙角
Get him! He's in the corner!
放她走
Let her go.
卡莉
Cal.
松手 放他走
Let him go.
卡莉 卡莉 卡莉
Cal, Cal, Cal.
放他走
Let him go!
请把枪放在地上
Put your guns down, please.
我讨厌这样 我真的很讨厌
I hate this. I truly do.
做生意的黑暗一面
This side of the business.
我就知道他没法让你开口
I didn't think he'd get you talking.
不过值得一试
Was worth a try, though.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
有点无礼啊
Rude. A little.
但是我告诉你我的江湖名号♥吧
But I'll tell you the name I go by.
斯托林
Stolin.
格雷戈里·斯托林
Gregori Stolin.
很好 你听说过我
Good. You know it.
我听说过
I know it.
但是我不知道你来这儿干什么
What I don't know is why you're here.
仔细想想 你很聪明的
Come on, you're smarter than that,
奥格斯蒂诺·麦克蒂尔
Augustino McTeer.
我们都站在满地的血里了
We're men standing in blood.
还有必要撒谎吗
Do we need to lie?
你知道我为什么在这里
You know exactly why I'm here
你也知道为什么你还活着
and you know why you're still alive.
剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表