剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表
奥格 我确实想
You know what, Aug? I do.
我想回到
I'd like to go back to the
你开始恨我的时候
moment when you started hating me so much.
-在我记忆中你一直恨我 -她不恨
- I can't remember a time that you didn't. - She doesn't hate--
让她说
Let her talk.
帕特爱你远胜过爱我
Pat loved you more than he loved me.
我嫉妒了 抱歉
And I was jealous. I'm sorry.
看吧 我记得你要几成熟
See? I remember how you like things cooked.
你还记得让我去"烹饪"德尔巴罗吗
You remember how you told me to cook Durborrow?
老天 卡莉
Oh, Jesus, Cal!
你说德尔巴罗讨厌老爸
You told me Durborrow hated Dad.
他失踪后 你一直怪德尔巴罗
And when he went missing, you kept talking about Durborrow.
-我刚失去了丈夫 -德尔巴罗讨厌老爸
- I had just lost my husband. - Durborrow hated Dad,
一直想报复他
had it in for him.
-我既生气又害怕 -德尔巴罗想让老爸死
- I was angry, scared. - Durborrow wanted Dad gone.
我可能只是喝醉了
I was probably drunk
-想找个替罪羊 -你说希望他被烧死
- and looking for someone to blame. - You told me you hoped he'd burn.
但我没让你去烧了他家
But I did not tell you to burn his house down!
这蠢主意是你自己想出来的
You got that stupid idea into your own little head.
-你想让我离开 -卡莉
- You wanted me gone. - Cal.
-你陷害我 -你疯了
- You set me up. - You are crazy.
卡莉
Cal.
今早在峡谷海滩 有人把我扔进了海里
Someone threw me in the water at Combe's Beach this morning.
是你吗
Was that you?
宝贝 如果我想让你死
Baby, if I wanted you dead...
你现在就不会在这里收支票了
you wouldn't be here now to take this.
二十五万元
收款人 卡莉欧碧·麦克蒂尔
二十五万
Two hundred and fifty thousand.
不 你没说实话 你俩都是
No, you're not telling me everything. Neither of you.
-卡莉 -别管了 让她走
- Cal. - Leave her. Let her go.
-确实有人想伤害她 -你会查出来是谁的
- Someone did try to hurt her. - And you'll find out who.
以及原因 你会做正确的事
And why. And you'll do the right thing.
你看到了什么 甜心
What did you see, sweet one?
告诉我你看到的 仅此而已
Tell me what you saw. That's all I ask.
请告诉我吧
Please tell me.
他是个好孩子 只是对女王感到好奇
He's a good boy. He's curious about his queen.
是有人让他这么做的
Someone put him up to it.
就算是又怎样 他能看到什么
What if someone did? What could he have seen?
如果他不说出幕后主使 就会受到惩罚
Unless he tells you who sent him, he will be punished.
吉勒 谁派你来的
Gilles, who sent you?
除非你说实话 不然我帮不了你
I can't help you unless you tell me.
如果你不说 夫人就别无选择
And if you don't, our madam has no choice.
她会用你杀鸡儆猴
She will make an example of you.
为什么 为什么这么做
Why? Why did you do it?
你在保护谁
Who are you trying to protect?
比珠
Bijou.
是你吗
Was it you?
你在说什么 拉马尔
What are you talking about, Lamar?
女孩是不是在你手上
Do you have the girl?
你知道吉勒会有什么下场
You know what will happen to Gilles.
她还活得好好的 科尔顿
She's still quite alive, Colton.
我是来告诉你
I just came to tell you
你得自己动手杀她了
that you're gonna have to kill her yourself.
如果你不做 我就告诉奥格你的黑历史
If you don't do it, I'll tell Augie your dirty secret.
那我就告诉他你想杀死他妹妹
Then I'll tell him you wanted his sister dead.
我们看谁笑到最后
We'll see who comes out on top.
你回我电♥话♥了
You called me back.
出什么事了
What's going on?
来吧
Come.
我们没有女王 所以我就是你们的女王
We have no queen, so I am your queen.
没有法律 我就是你们的法律
We have no laws, so I am your law.
没有母亲 我就是你们的母亲
We have no mothers, so I am your mother.
你们自愿选择
By your choice,
若不同意 现在就否决我
if you do not agree, you may strike me down now.
吉勒被发现躲在我房♥里
Gilles was caught in my chambers...
监视我
spying on me.
你想告诉他们看到了什么吗
Do you wish to tell them what you saw?
因为没什么可看的
For there is nothing to see.
我觉得他知道 但他还是去了
I think he knew that, yet he went anyway.
如果你们中有人能说出他那么做的原因
If any of you can say why the boy was there,
我不会伤害开口之人
he will not be harmed.
但必须现在说
But speak now.
吉勒 你有想说的吗
Gilles, do you have anything to say?
我知道这不是你的主意
I know it was not your idea.
告诉我是谁派你来的
Just tell who sent you,
我以我的生命起誓不会伤害你
and I promise on my life you will not be hurt.
那好吧
As it is.
赶紧的 懦夫
Hurry up, coward.
好了
And it's done.
你看到了什么 看到了什么
What did you see? What did you see?
就我自己
It's just me, okay?
你想怎么样 柯瑞
What do you want, Corey?
我想帮忙
I wanna help.
吉勒
Gilles.
吉勒
Gilles.
过来 孩子
Come here, boy.
能告诉我吗
Will you tell me?
女王戴着一把钥匙
The queen wears a key.
你觉得呢 比尔 她年纪够当船长吗
What do you reckon, Bill? She old enough to be skipper yet?
她生来就是船长
She was born to be skipper.
我要出海
Taking her out.
-猜到了 要我一起吗 -不用
- Figured. You want me to come? - No.
想聊聊吗
You wanna talk?
不
No.
奥格
Augie.
-你得带卡莉走 -我不想她走 比尔
- You need to get Cal out of here. - I don't want her to go, Bill.
她是我唯一信任的人
She's the only person I trust.
你哥哥失踪了 对吧
Your brother went missing out there, didn't he?
米歇尔
Mitchell.
对
Yeah.
-你♥爸♥还捕鱼吗 -不 他喝酒
- Does your father still trawl? - No, he drinks.
好多男人失踪 是吗
A lot of men go missing out there, don't they?
对
Yeah.
有人认为海里有东西
Some people think there are things in the water.
你一定也听过传言
You must have heard the stories.
沉船和美人鱼
Shipwrecks and mermaids.
都是五岁孩子听的睡前故事
Bedtime stories for five-year-olds,
那时候起我就不信了
which was when I stopped believing in them.
那潮间人呢
What about the Tidelanders?
-怎么了 -他们和我们不一样
- What about them? - They're not like us.
他们很美
They're beautiful.
我不是这意思
That's not what I mean.
传说里的沉船 死去的那些男人
The shipwrecks, all the dead men in the stories,
潮间人
the Tidelanders,
他们之间都有联♥系♥
they're all connected.
这地方不寻常
This place isn't normal.
你回来的时候一定也感受到了
You must have felt it when you got back.
你从没约过我 都是因为我爸
So, my dad was the only reason you never asked me out?
他的话不容违背
His word was law.
而且我觉得他好吓人
And I found him a bit scary.
真是可惜
It's a shame.
你会答应吗
Would you have said yes?
卡莉
Cal!
抱歉 我很抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry.
别急
Not yet.
首先 解读
First, read.
你想看什么
What would you see?
我需要的
That which I need...
也是我恐惧的
and that which I fear.
罗莎不是你妈妈
Rosa's not your mother.
剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表