剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表
我的灵魂对大海的奥秘满怀渴望
朗费罗
曼尼 曼尼 回话
Maney? Maney, come in.
曼尼 你能看到什么
Maney, what can you see?
什么都看不到 我不知道他们在哪
Fuck all. I don't know where they are.
没有毒品 没有标记 什么都没有
No drugs, no markers, nothing.
等等
Hang on.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
她拿着桶
She's got the barrels.
她怎么找到的
How the fuck did she find them?
她找到桶了 有多少
She has the barrels? How many?
靠
Shit.
靠
Shit!
曼尼
Maney?
你看到什么了
What are you seeing?
曼尼 曼尼
Maney? Maney?
-我要回去 -我们给你钱是让你找到答案的 曼尼
- I'm going back. - We're paying you for answers, Maney.
不管了 我要回去
Fuck this. I'm heading back.
鱼妖怪谈
第一季 第一集
囚犯麦克蒂尔 最后一次洗澡不代表可以洗很久
Prisoner McTeer, last one doesn't mean a long one.
你想要什么 梅森
What do you want, Mason?
听说你杂货店里的账户上还有钱
Heard you still got credit in the shop.
放开我
Get off me!
这些东西有多少你想留着
How much of this stuff do you wanna keep?
十年了 想留着的不会很多吧
After ten years, can't be much.
卡莉欧碧·麦克蒂尔小姐
布里斯班女子监狱
欢迎来到阿尔及利亚
Welcome to Algeria.
这是一周前发现的
This was found a week ago.
没人知道这是什么的一部分 但我怀疑...
No one knows what this is part of, but I suspect...
你相信这些传说吗
Do you believe such stories?
如果是真的 如果它是我以为的那东西的一部分
If they are true, if that is part of what I think it is,
那你就知道它不是无缘无故碎掉的
then you know it was broken for a reason.
-那是扎克·曼尼吗 -看着像是
- Is that Zach Maney? - Yeah, looks like it.
我去联♥系♥法医署 让基博尔医生过来
I'll radio for forensic services. Get Doc Keeble down there.
别联♥系♥
You'll do no such thing.
小天使是空的
The Cherub was empty.
扎克·曼尼肯定是掉进海里了
Zach Maney must have fallen overboard at sea.
回镇里去 看看谁能搞艘拖船过来
Go back into town and see who can get us a tugboat out here.
顺便叫海岸警卫开始搜寻他
And maybe get the coast guard to start a search for him.
该死 看看时间 扎克马上就要回家了
Oh, shit, look at the time. Zach's gonna be home soon.
我该走了
I better go.
什么事
What is it?
扎克·曼尼
Zach Maney.
眼睛被挖出来 舌头被割掉 你知道这事吗
Eyes are pulled out, tongue's cut off. You know about this?
现在知道了
I do now.
-你打算怎么办 -我
- What are you gonna do? - Me?
什么都不做
Nothing.
他是你的人 所以是你的问题
He's your guy. It's your problem.
但别让这变成我的问题
But don't let it become my problem.
-他出海干什么 比尔 -不知道
- The fuck was he doing out there, Bill? - I have no idea.
有人知道
Somebody does.
你要去哪 小姐
Where you headed, miss?
奥弗林湾
Orphelin Bay.
卡莉欧碧
Calliope?
记得我吗
Remember me?
我是柯瑞·韦尔奇
I'm Corey Welch.
期待看到有什么变化吗
Looking to see what's different?
十年了 肯定有变化
Ten years. Something must be.
奥弗林湾
-这里一成不变 -你变了
- Nothing changes around here. - You have.
你什么时候成的警♥察♥
When did you become a cop?
我还以为"牢骚鬼"韦尔奇
I'd have thought "Whiney" Welch
会成为诗人或者科学家呢
would have been a poet or a scientist or some shit.
我们也很惊讶 奥格
We're as surprised as you, Aug.
曼尼一家在这生活了很久
The Maneys have been here forever.
他不至于蠢到那么干啊
He knew better.
没错 但他还是去了
He did know better, and he went out anyway.
肯定是有人叫他去的 你们有谁注意到什么了吗
Now, someone got him to go out. Did any of you notice anything?
扎克和陌生人喝酒
Zach drinking with strangers?
出城 我们都知道他爱欠债
Taking trips out of town? We all know he was shit with money.
他有欠谁很多钱吗
Did he owe anyone big?
所以你们都毫无头绪
So, none of you has a single clue?
为什么曼尼会冒着生命危险去看那里的情况
Why would Maney risk his life just to see what was going on?
或许是他好奇心作祟
Maybe he just got curious.
好奇他没了眼睛会是什么样吗
Curious how he'd look with no fucking eyes.
或许他受够了我们做中间人
Maybe he just got sick of us all being the middleman.
爸
Dad.
或许扎克受够了我们做送货人
Maybe Zach got sick of us all just being delivery boys--
听人指挥 送什么东西 何时送
being told what to bring in and when.
受够了赚这么少的钱
Having to take whatever crumbs we're given.
或许扎克是想改变现状
Maybe Zach wanted things to change.
我爸生前喜欢你 格雷森
My dad liked you, Grayson.
他死的时候 你有机会接管的
And when he died, you had your chance to take over.
那么
So...
现在
Right now.
你觉得你聪明 你想当老大
You think you know better? You wanna be boss?
把枪拿去啊
Go for it.
-你得和你♥爸♥爸谈谈 -我会的
- You gotta talk to your father. - I will.
可他们指望着现金流 奥格
But they're just counting on the cash flow, Aug.
我们完成送货才有现金
Well, there's no cash till we deliver,
手上没货就没法送货
and we can't deliver what we don't have.
多谢曼尼把这事搞砸
Thank Maney for fucking that up.
中国汤姆等得不耐烦了
China Tom's not happy about the wait.
-他需要毒品拿去卖♥♥ -我知道
- He needs drugs to sell. - I know.
我们可经不起汤姆去找新的供货商
We can't afford to have Tom looking for a new supplier.
我知道
I know.
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
看样子我还是老大 所以我会去处理
Seems I'm still the boss, so I'll deal with it.
谢谢你送我
Thanks for the ride.
妈妈 不 妈妈
Mom! No! Mom!
卡莉·麦克蒂尔
Cal McTeer.
-为什么我不能学游泳 -你不需要
- Why can't I learn to swim? - You don't need to.
妈
Mom!
搜寻渔民
万一我掉下船呢
What if I fall off the boat?
在这里 我们从不掉下船
Around here, we don't fall off the boat.
老天
Jesus Christ.
你好啊 奥格
Hi, Augie.
你出狱了怎么不给我打电♥话♥ 我会来接你的
Why didn't you call me when you got out? I'd have come got you.
是吗 你有这么关心我
Really? You care that much?
你是我妹妹
You're my sister.
所以你才没跟我说这个吗
Is that why you didn't tell me about this?
这是爸爸的遗嘱
It's Dad's will.
是啊 爸爸的遗嘱
Yeah, Dad's will.
卡莉欧碧号♥一半属于我 这房♥子也是
The Calliope's half mine. So is this house.
你之前知道吗
Did you know?
你有打算告诉我吗
Were you ever gonna tell me?
-你那时还只是小孩 -我已经不是小孩了
- You were just a kid. - I'm not a kid anymore.
恭喜你 我回来了 我想要拿回属于我的东西
And congratulations, I'm back. And I want what's mine.
我没有那么多钱
I don't have that kind of money.
"你好啊 很高兴见到你 卡莉"
"Well, hello. It's great to see you,Cal."
我真的想谈谈这事
I really wanna talk about this.
我确实很高兴见到你
Look, it is great to see you.
我们会解决这问题 但我得走了
And we will sort this out, but I gotta go.
有事要处理
Got shit to deal with.
欢迎回家 妹妹
Welcome home, little sis.
有人吗
Hello?
-我要见安德莉尔 -她不在
- I need to see Adrielle. - She's not here.
还没回来吗 走了可真够久的
Still? Oh, she's been away a long time.
这是她的事
And that's her business.
我们的生意互相依赖着对方
Yeah, well, her business and my business depend on each other.
没人邀请你来
剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表