剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表
We'll see.
你想我吗
Did you miss me?
你压着我了
You're crushing me.
我知道
I know.
我很强壮
I'm strong.
你没有邀请就去了守望滩
You came to l'Attente without invitation.
你让你的人监视我们
You let your man spy on us.
我担心你失去控制了
I'm concerned that you're losing control.
别逼我后悔和你做生意
Don't make me regret that I'm in business with you.
今晚交货
The exchange is on tonight.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
小淘气
Hey, Punky.
这船叫卡莉欧碧 跟你名字一样
This boat's named Calliope, like you.
它有它的秘密
She's got her secrets...
跟我们一样
like we all do.
要是你陷入麻烦 而我不在
If you're ever in trouble and I'm not around,
到这来看看 好吗
check here, okay?
我会确保这里总是有留给你的东西
I'll make sure there's always something left there for you.
-奥格知道吗 -还不知道
- Does Augie know about this? - Not yet.
所以别告诉他
So don't tell him, eh?
-你怎么找到的 -爸爸给我看过
- How'd you find that? - Dad showed me.
你就是不会说实话 对吗
You can't just fucking tell the truth, can you?
"我没有那么多钱" 这里有多少
"I don't have that sort of money?" How much is there?
-28万 -操
- It's 280 grand. - Fuck.
捕鱼可赚不到这么多钱
You don't make that kind of money fishing.
爸爸也赚不到这么多
And neither did Dad.
你什么时候发现的 他什么时候跟你说的
When did you find out about this? When did he tell you?
-我当时12 13岁 -他怎么没告诉我
- I was, I don't know, 12, 13. - Why didn't he tell me?
他不想让你知道 你是宝贝女儿
He didn't want you to know. You were the golden girl.
他对我们的爱是一样的
He loved us both the same.
我们永远无法知道了
I guess we'll never know.
拿去吧
Here, take it.
你不就是为这个才回来的吗
It's what you came back for.
不 肯定还有更多 是不是
No, there's a lot more where that came from, isn't there?
是不是
Isn't there?
那是我的赌金
That's my stake.
不管爸爸在干什么 我也要干
Whatever Dad did, I wanna do.
不管你在做什么 我也要入伙
Whatever you're doing, I want in.
带着一箱鱼去捕鱼
Going fishing with a hold full of fish?
这毕竟是捕鱼船
Well, this is a fishing trawler.
你到底有没有捕鱼
Do you fish at all?
我喜欢捕鱼
Man, I love to fish.
但是捕鱼赚不到钱
But there's no money in fish.
怎么
What?
你坐姿就像他 就像爸爸
You sit like him. Like Dad.
-是吗 -记得吗
- Really? - Remember?
他会坐在那 像这样抽烟
He'd sit right there and have his smoke like this.
然后 每次我们一进来 他会说
And then, whenever we'd come in, he'd say...
"在我们开始前 要先看看天气"
"Before we do anything, let's check that weather."
这荒无人烟的地方
How is anyone gonna find us out here
别人要怎么找到我们
in the middle of fucking nowhere?
-这他妈是谁 -关你什么事
- Who the hell is this? - What do you care?
你不说一声就带陌生人来
You brought a stranger without asking?
你们不也不打招呼就把我的人杀了吗
You killed one of my men without asking.
我是卡莉·麦克蒂尔 奥格妹妹 帕特女儿
I'm Cal McTeer, Augie's sister, Pat's daughter.
他们是谁
Who are they?
潮间人
Tidelanders.
公社里那群嬉皮士怪胎吗
Those hippie weirdos from the commune?
是的 守望滩
L'Attente, yeah.
我知道他们很好看 但你别去打他们主意
And I know they look good, but that is meat you don't eat.
-怎么 -卡莉 不是吧
- What? - Cal? Seriously?
拜托 这是我们的生意 她都离开十年了
Come on, man. This is our biz. She's been away ten years.
你怎么知道我们可以信任她
How do you know we can trust her?
-因为她是亲人 -靠
- Because she's blood. - Oh, f...!
一切顺利吧
All well?
刚才麦克蒂尔妹妹在 她回来了
McTeer's sister was there. She's back.
她很漂亮 对吗
She's pretty, isn't she?
她想入伙
She wants to be part of the business.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎来到家族生意
Welcome to the family business.
奥弗林湾
捕鱼合作社
-我也要去 -你今晚已经看得够多了
- Let me come with you. - You've seen enough for one night.
你在找什么 你在找什么
What are you looking for? What are you looking for?
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
景色很美 是吧
Such a sight, huh?
你也能感觉到
You feel it, too?
离开水这么久
Been away from the water for so long.
你为什么到这来 卡莉·麦克蒂尔
Why are you here, Cal McTeer?
是什么吸引你回到这个不爱你的地方
What drew you back to this place that does not love you?
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
-你是谁 -安德莉尔·科斯伯特
-Who are you? -Adrielle Cuthbert.
或许我们还会相见
Maybe we'll meet again.
或许我们还会相见
Maybe we'll meet again.
或许我们还会相见
Maybe we'll meet again.
你在找什么 你在找什么
What are you looking for? What are you looking for?
是什么吸引你回到这个不爱你的地方
What drew you back to this place that does not love you?
剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表