剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表
你和我
You and I...
我们很不同
we're very different.
但我们都爱卡莉
But we both love Cal.
她怎么了
What's going on with her?
你应该更担心你自己
You should be more worried about yourself.
被绑着很难好好品尝肉眼牛排 索莫琦
It's hard to enjoy a good rib eye when you're tied up, Somoche.
我会好好报答你的
I'd make it worth your while.
把绳子松开一点
Loosen these ropes a little?
别管他 索莫琦
Don't even bother, Somoche.
你要杀了我吗
Are you gonna kill me?
我不想
I don't want to.
你不是想要安全吗
I thought you wanted to be safe.
你不是不想让人知道这地方吗
I thought you wanted to keep this place a secret.
我满足了你
I was giving you that.
我满足了你要的一切
I was giving you everything you wanted.
为什么要和斯托林合作
So, why Stolin?
我只想要他的钱
All I want is his money.
不过比你能给的多多了
But it's more than you can give.
你都没给我机会
You've barely given me a chance to try.
没时间了
There's no time.
为什么
Why?
什么如此重要 你需要这么多钱
What's so important that you need that much money?
奥格
Augie...
你一直在世界上最珍贵的水域里捕鱼
you've been fishing in the most precious waters in the world.
珍贵
Precious?
我们可不这么认为
That's not the word we use.
你以为我们不知道那水里有什么吗
What, you think we don't know what's out there?
你以为我们听不到吗
You think we don't hear them?
她们不珍贵
They're not precious.
她们是噩梦
They're nightmares.
她们一直在杀我这样的人
And they've been killing people like me forever.
然后生下我这样的小孩
And having children like me.
或者卡莉
Or Cal.
区别在于她不像你充满仇恨
The difference is she's not full of hate, unlike you.
你快失去控制了
You're losing control.
我不会放弃的
I'm not giving this up.
你的族人或许有别的计划
Your people might have other plans.
你敢伤害她
Don't you dare hurt her!
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
我又画了一些我们母亲的画
I've done some more drawings of our mother.
那边
There.
你是来救你哥哥的 他在房♥子里
You've come to save your brother. He's in the house.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
这跟奥格有什么关系
What does this have to do with Augie?
-我觉得是他... -是你
- I think he's the one who-- - It's you.
你就是即将害死她的人
You're the one that gets her killed.
等等 别走
Wait! Don't go.
我需要你帮我一件事
I just need one thing.
求你了 吉勒 必须这样
Please, Gilles. It has to be.
没错 长官 两位都是当地警员
That's correct, sir. Both local officers.
正在封锁现场
Just cordoning off the area.
最好让布里斯班尽快派一组警员过来
Better have Brisbane send up a team ASAP.
-迪伦呢 -我不知道
- Where's Dylan? - I don't know.
你想干什么
What do you want?
抱歉打扰你 但我有事要告诉你
Sorry to disturb you, but there's something you need to know.
你觉得你能阻止我吗
You think you can stop me?
-我哥到底在哪里 -你会知道的
- Where the fuck is my brother? - You'll see.
我哥哥还活着吗
Is my brother still alive?
你哥哥
Your brother?
-活着 不像莱安德拉 -你派她来杀我
- Yes, not like Leandra. - You sent her to kill me.
你为什么这么惧怕我 安德莉尔
Why are you so afraid of me, Adrielle?
还有我父亲 帕特
And my father, Pat?
你也惧怕他吗
Were you afraid of him, too?
他发现了我想要的东西 却不想我拿到
He found something I wanted and tried to keep it from me.
所以你做这一切就是为了这个
So that, that's what this is all about?
你觉得这么久了 你能集齐所有碎片吗
And you think you can get every piece lost over all this time?
你碰到过一块 对不对
You touched one, didn't you?
你感觉到了它的力量
You felt its power.
"召唤我们的母亲回来"
"To call our mothers back."
这是我的族人所需要的
That's what my people need.
然后我们就不必继续这样活着了
So we don't have to live like we do.
像孤儿一样
Orphans.
你做这些不是为了你的族人
You're not doing this for your people.
你根本不在乎我们的母亲
You don't care about our mothers.
你只想杀人
You just wanna kill men.
不是一个两个 而是所有人
Not one or two, but all of them.
没错 你想烧死整间屋子的人
Yeah, you wanna burn down the whole damn house.
我知道那种感觉
I know the feeling.
不同之处在于我克服了
Difference is I grew out of it.
不同之处在于
Difference is...
你在牢笼里 而我不是
you're behind bars and I'm not.
你为什么没杀我
Why didn't you kill me?
我想杀
I want to.
但这件牢房♥需要另一个老太婆
But I need another crone for this cell.
你想知道我能看到什么
You wanna know what I see?
我召唤了海妖 而不是你
I bring a siren, not you.
你不知道该不该杀我
You don't know whether to kill me or not.
你已经失控了 安德莉尔
You've lost control, Adrielle.
杀掉奥格 这一点也不会改变
Killing Augie won't change that.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
你的人斯托林到了
Your man Stolin's here.
-我没看到钱 -钱在路上
- I don't see the money. - It's on its way.
这是什么
What is this?
为了这次新冒险 族人们送来祝福
Blessings from your people for this new venture.
好
Okay.
走吧
Shall we?
-奥格 你好 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Hello, Augie. - Fuck you.
我的钱就是用来帮你建造这个吗
So that is what my money is going to help build?
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
当然
Of course.
而血液能召唤到海妖吗
And the blood is going to call the sirens?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
钱已经到了
The money has arrived.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
去找那个男孩 他拿走了我的项链
Find the boy. He's taken my necklace.
快去
Now!
-谢谢 -卡莉欧碧
- Thank you. - Calliope.
快走
Go.
她把我关在了下面
She had me locked down there.
柯瑞的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Corey.
奥格在哪
Where's Augie?
安德莉尔会杀了他的
Adrielle's gonna kill him.
我知道你说得对 我们必须阻止这一切
I know you were right. We have to end this.
-你要干什么 -把你的成果收为己用
- What are you doing? - I'm taking over your good work.
把碎片带走
Put the pieces in.
不行 你不能这样做
No. You can't do this.
对你来说没用的
It won't work for you.
看你如此担心 我觉得也许有用
The way you're worried tells me maybe it will.
-立刻住手 -你已经控制不了我了
- You must stop! - I think you've lost your touch.
你不知道该从何开始
You don't know where to begin.
你的经销商哈沙姆·迪伯会帮我
Your dealer Hasham Deeb will assist.
-我会拿到剩余碎片 -小心我杀了你
- I'll get the rest of the shards. - I'll kill you if you try.
我本希望你不会这样说
I'd hoped you wouldn't say it.
住手
Stop.
把枪放下
Put down the guns.
放开迪伦和我哥 否则我就把它砸得粉碎
And let Dylan and my brother go, or I smash this into dust.
谁都别想将其复原
And no one puts it back together.
剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表