剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表
我只想知道你是哪边的
I just wanna know whose side you're on.
-有哪些边 -只有两边
- What sides are there? - There are only two sides.
夫人在找你
I believe the madam is looking for you.
你相信诅咒吗
Do you believe in curses?
不
No.
我也不信
Neither do I.
怎么了
What's going on?
我闯了大祸
I've made a terrible mistake.
斯托林的人是专业的 做好准备 速度要快
Stolin's guys are pros, so be prepared and be fast.
要等到他们全部进去以后再开枪
Now, we wait till they're all inside before we start shooting.
我们要避免交叉火力 所以开火后就别动
We can't have crossfire, so no moving once the shooting starts.
意思就是坚守原地
That means standing your ground.
-你担心吗 -担心斯托林
- You worried? - About Stolin?
当然
Sure.
我也是
Me, too.
我很高兴你来了
Well, I'm glad you're here.
克里斯蒂·康纳
Christie Connor.
记得她吗
Remember her?
-记得她的牛仔短裤 -超短裤
- I remember her jean shorts. - Oh, short shorts.
十年级
Grade ten.
-我们当时几岁 15吗 -克里斯蒂看着像20岁
- What were we, 15? - And Christie Connor looked 20.
是啊
Yeah.
我记得你 有次午餐时间你在运动场上
And I remember you, one lunchtime out on the oval.
她也在
She was there, too...
穿着超短裤 站在阳光下
wearing those short shorts, standing in the sunshine.
你看着她
You looked at her.
她和她朋友在一起 你跟我说
She was with her friends, and you said to me...
"有何不可"
"Why not?"
干净利索点 瞄准头开枪
Keep it nice and clean. Shoot for the head.
好
Right.
我看着你朝她走去 特别自信
And I watched you walk right up to her, tall and confident,
你约她出去
and you just asked her out.
-她拒绝了 -我知道
- She said, "No." - Yeah, I know.
现在她在墨尔本还是哪儿 离婚两次
And now she's in Melbourne or something, twice divorced.
但你约了她
But you asked her out.
那是我见过的最勇敢的事
It was the bravest fucking thing I ever saw.
我当时好想成为你
I fucking wanted to be you right then.
你应该做他们的老大
You should be running this crew, man.
奥格
Aug.
快跑
Run.
停下
Stop.
我就说吧
Told you.
-你不能进来 -你阻止不了我
- You can't be in here. - Well, you can't stop me.
-抱歉 夫人 我 -亲爱的 这么做是对的
- Sorry, Madam, I-- - My sweet, you made the right choice.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我不是来等待海妖的
I'm not here to wait for sirens.
-我不需要再次被拒 -你不想见她们吗
- I don't need to be rejected again. - You don't want to see them?
我不明白为什么你想见她们
I don't understand why you do.
她们又不在乎我们
They don't care about us.
她们是我们的母亲
They're our mothers.
她们必须在乎我们
They must.
你想要什么
Now, what do you want?
我决定过来是因为我不属于那里
I decided to come here because I don't belong over there.
-尤其是在那事之后 -我听说了
- Not after what happened. - I heard.
你哥哥对那孩子做的事
What your brother did to that boy.
他不是我哥哥
He's not my brother.
听着 奥格怎么管他的手下是他的事
Look, how Augie keeps his men in line is his business.
但他的生意就是我的生意
But his business is my business.
鲁莽会让我们都陷入危险
And recklessness puts us all in danger.
我只想要稳定
All I want is stability.
他父亲管事时那样
The way things were under his father.
-他会听谁的 你吗 -表示怀疑
- Who will he listen to? You? - I doubt it.
比尔·森特尔
Bill Sentelle?
科尔顿
Colton.
他是奥格最好的朋友 他可以把命交给他
He's Augie's best friend. He trusts him with his life.
那我们就去找他吧
Let's speak to him.
安德莉尔为什么让你来找我
Why did Adrielle send you to get me?
她担心奥格
She's worried about Augie.
她觉得他快失控了
She thinks he's losing control.
要是她问你
Don't be surprised
你想不想接管生意 不要觉得意外
if she asks you if you want to take over the operation.
答应我你会照顾奥格
Just promise me you'll take care of Augie.
夫人家在这边
The madam's down this way.
不 别来 科尔顿 是圈套
No, don't, Colton! It's a trap!
嘿嘿 放开她
Hey, hey, hey! Get off her!
你给我等着
You wait.
怎么回事 拉马尔
What the fuck is going on, Lamar?
科尔顿
Colton!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我知道你最近一直对我不满
I know you've been unhappy with me.
这让我很伤心 因为我很关心你
And that hurts me because all I care about is you.
你们中有些人担心我乱花我们的钱
Some of you are worried about where I'm spending our money,
但以后你们会知道我一分都没有浪费
but you will see I'm spending it wisely.
我的责任是保护你们所有人
My duty is to protect you all.
这意味着在虚假的希望和伤害之间划清界限
And that means drawing a line between false hope and hurt.
你们知道我说的伤害指什么
You know the hurt I mean.
我禁止你们生小孩
I forbade you to foster that awful,
那是个可怕又可恨的谎言
hateful lie that we can have children.
但你违抗了我
But you defied me.
所以我不得不杀鸡儆猴
So I have no choice now but to set an example.
不要 不要
No! No!
不执行她法律的女王算不了女王
A queen who does not enforce her laws is not a queen at all!
-你要干什么 -快跑 宝贝 快跑
- What the fuck are you doing? - Run, baby! Run!
让她走
Let her go.
我的话就是我们的法律 我们的法律就是我们的未来
My word is our law, and our law is our future.
-科尔顿 -去救奥格 他有麻烦了
- Colton! - Save Augie. He's in trouble!
不要 不
No! No!
你个杀千刀的婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch!
我们将此祭品献祭给我们的母亲
We make this sacrifice to our mothers,
水之女神
the goddesses of the water.
剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表