剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表
She's a Tidelander, isn't she?
对 她是他们的领袖 但她不会伤害你
Yeah, she's their boss. But she wouldn't hurt you.
-你怎么知道 -我们是合作伙伴
- How do you know? - We're in business together.
-她没理由这样做 -但是有人做了
- It makes no sense. - Well, somebody did.
这是因为我 不是你
This is about me, not you.
你这是要去哪里
Where the hell are you going?
去查清楚是谁想扰乱我的生意
To find out who's trying to fuck with my business.
好啊
Well, awesome.
那我他妈就坐在这里 等人再次来杀我
I'm just gonna wait here to get fucking killed again.
我派科尔顿过来照顾你
I'll send Colton over to look after you.
奥格
Aug.
你有没有差点淹死过
Have you ever nearly drowned?
别告诉别人
Don't tell anyone.
我不会游泳
I can't swim.
我就吩咐了一件事
One job.
我做了
I did the job.
-那她怎么还活着 -我也想知道 罗莎
- Then why is she still alive? - That's what I wanna know, Rosa.
-我亲自给她绑的脚镣 -你怎么没开枪打她
- I attached that shackle myself. - Why didn't you just shoot her?
-卡莉的事你瞒了我什么 -赶紧把这事给办了
- What aren't you telling me about Cal? - Just finish it.
-奥格 -听我说
- Aug. - Hey, listen.
卡莉在家里 有人想伤害她
Cal's at the house and someone tried to hurt her.
你去家里 好好照顾她
Go over there and look after her.
她要是出什么事 就是你的责任
Anything happens to her, it's on you.
好
Okay.
比珠 比珠 我又找到一个
Bijou! Bijou! I've got another one!
比珠
Bijou!
吉勒 你好啊
Hello, Gilles.
-比珠在哪里 -她不会有事...
- Where's Bijou? - She'll be fine...
只要你帮我一个小忙
if you do something for me.
查清楚我们的女王有什么计划
Find out what our queen is up to.
有人吗
Hello?
谁来救救我
Can anybody help me?
吉勒
Gilles?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-有人叫我来 -带枪做什么
- I was sent. - Why the gun?
奥格 他说有人想伤害你
Augie, he said someone tried to hurt you.
我不需要你
I don't need you.
出去 谢谢
Get out! Please.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
卡莉·麦克蒂尔
Cal McTeer.
她怎么了
What of her?
我要你色♥诱♥她
I want you to seduce her.
为什么
Why?
告诉我你有什么发现
Tell me what you find.
有什么有趣的吗
Anything interesting?
卡莉·麦克蒂尔
Cal McTeer.
挺漂亮的女孩
Pretty girl.
现在成了大美女
Pretty young woman now.
别担心 随便查 信息都在里面
Don't worry. Dig away. It's all there.
所有目击证词 德尔巴罗家火灾那天晚上
All the statements, all the people who saw her
那么多人看到她出现在他家附近
near the Durborrows' house on the night of the fire,
庭审记录 她认罪的口供
trial transcripts, her own admission.
不过你别对她产生感情
Just don't get attached to her.
我们跟麦克蒂尔家的关系很透明
See, we have a very clear relationship with the McTeers,
也必须保持这种状态
and we need to keep it clear.
对了 今天发工资
Payday, by the way.
官方说法是帕特·麦克蒂尔溺水身亡
The official story is Pat McTeer drowned at sea.
他那么有经验的渔民怎么会淹死呢
But why would an experienced trawlerman like that drown?
其他人说你老大 德尔巴罗 杀了他
Others say your boss, Durborrow, killed him.
那么 贪污警♥察♥为什么要杀他的摇钱树
So, why would a corrupt sergeant kill his cash cow?
我说 韦尔奇
Oh, and, Welch,
别再打开那些文件了
don't open those files again.
拦住那个小孩 拦住他
Stop that child! Hold him!
魔尾酒吧
天哪 比尔 你疯了吗 要是有人看到怎么办
Oh, Jesus, Bill. You idiot. What if someone saw you come in?
你挡我路了
You're in my way.
推开我啊
Push past.
我也想碰你 但我不知你去过哪里
I'd touch you, but I don't know where you've been.
跟蚊子一起住在沼泽里
Living out in that swamp with the mosquitoes.
我不介意被吸血[口♥交♥]
Oh, I don't mind being sucked.
我们跳舞吧
Let's dance.
你为什么和我哥做生意
Why are you in business with my brother?
你真不知道
You really don't know?
你们到底是什么人
Who the fuck are you people?
我要见罗莎
I need to see Rosa.
发自 安德莉尔
我需要你马上回来
你过来做什么 出去
What the fuck are you doing in here? Get out!
-只是想聊聊 妈 -我说了出去
- I just came to have a chat, Mom. - I said get out!
-卡莉 -比尔 我不在乎你跟谁鬼混
- Cal-- - Bill, I don't care who you fuck.
-但这事有多久了 -不关你的事
- But how long has this been going on? - None of your business.
多久了 比尔
How long, Bill?
老爸失踪那晚 你就是跟他在一起吗
Is this who you were with the night Dad disappeared?
去你们两个的
Fuck you both.
卡莉 你做什么 别孩子气
Cal, what are you doing? You're being a child.
是吗
Yeah?
可能是因为 你让默多克把我铐走时
Maybe because I hadn't finished being a child
我确实还是个孩子
when you let Murdoch drag me away in handcuffs.
丢脸的是你自己
You're embarrassing yourself.
可没你以前丢脸
Not like you used to do
老爸和我过来找你
when Dad and I would find you in here on the floor
你总是醉倒在酒和呕吐物里
in a puddle of puke and vodka.
-事情变了 -是啊
- Things have changed. - Yeah.
自从我告诉你我要收回
No, they've really changed since I told you
你用我的钱买♥♥的酒吧之后就真的变了
I'm taking back the bar you bought with my money.
-怎么了 -有人试图杀我
- What happened? - Someone tried to kill me.
-哥哥 -该死
- Hey, bro. - Fucking hell.
欢迎来到家庭欢乐时光
Welcome to family fun time.
比尔在 我都不知道他跟我们这么亲
Bill's here. He's more part of the family than I realized.
你怎么不在家 卡莉
Why aren't you at home, Cal?
我让科尔顿过去照顾你
I sent Colton over to look after you.
我不会干坐着等更多麻烦找上门
I'm not gonna sit there waiting for more trouble.
不 你过来自己制♥造♥麻烦
No, you come here and make it.
我跟妈说了有人想杀我
I told Mom that someone tried to kill me.
老天 这不是她的事
Jesus. It's not her business.
可就是她的事 对吧 老妈
Oh, but it is, though, isn't it, Mom?
你知道奥格在做什么吗
You know what Augie does?
不知道我就是傻子了
Oh, I'd be an idiot if I didn't.
所以除了我 大家都知道
So everyone knew everything except me.
你父亲想让你保持纯真
Your father wanted to keep you innocent.
也许他觉得你这些是不适合你
Suppose he thought you weren't fit for it.
也许他觉得你不适合出现在遗嘱里
Suppose he thought you weren't fit to be included in his will.
如你所说 我那时是酒鬼
Like you said, I was an alcoholic.
我是个不幸福的妻子 糟糕的母亲
I was an unhappy wife, bad mother.
至少你当时在跟他
At least you were getting fucked
好身材的水手上♥床♥
by his strapping deckhand, though.
你知道这事吗 奥格
You know about that, Augie?
这是他们的事 卡莉
It's their business, Cal.
-你不在乎 -他知道他爸也到处鬼混
- You don't care? - He knows his father screwed around, too.
当然了 可能也是工作需要
Of course, maybe that comes with the job.
游走在已婚妇女和供货商之间
Cavorting with wives and suppliers and whatnot.
别说了 妈妈
Just leave it, Mom.
那个女人 安德莉尔 她是你的供货商
That woman, Adrielle-- she's your supplier
-你也跟她厮混 -别扯我身上
- and you're fucking her. - We're not talking about me.
监狱里的事应该简单多了吧
I'm sure things were a lot less complicated in prison.
对
Nope.
你知道复杂的是什么吗
You know what was complicated?
是刚进去那几周
It's those first few weeks in there
一直想你为什么不回我电♥话♥
wondering why you wouldn't answer my calls.
老天 卡莉 你想时光倒流吗
Christ, Cal. Do you wanna go back in time?
剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表