剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表
为什么选择现在动手
Why now?
帮我抓到她
Just get her for me.
你以为只要我打个电♥话♥ 她就会出现吗
What, you think she's just gonna show up because I call her?
不
No.
但她会为她哥哥而来
But she will come for her brother.
-妈 -奥格 我需要见你一面
- Mom. - Augie, I need to see you.
帕德斯托停尸房♥
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
天呐 我好担心你
God. I've been so worried about you.
妈
Mom?
奥格
Augie.
你有什么事
What do you want?
我知道你和斯托林达成了交易
I know you've done a deal with Stolin.
是没错 我觉得我犯了个错
I did. And I think I've made a mistake.
你说得对
You were right.
我不能信任他
I can't trust him.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我希望一切回到过去的样子
I want things to go back to how they were.
你会除掉他吗
You'll get rid of him?
我一直对你很照顾 不是吗
I've always looked after you, haven't I?
我需要你替我做件事
There's one thing I need you to do for me.
把卡莉带到我面前来
Bring Cal to me.
-我不能背叛我妹妹 -她不是你妹妹
- I can't betray my sister. - She's not your sister.
给她打个电♥话♥
Just call her.
奥格 你没事吧
Augie, you okay?
没事 听我说 我需要你替我做件事
Yeah. Listen. There's something I need you to do for me.
什么事 怎么了
What is it? What's wrong?
奥格 奥格
Augie? Augie!
别回家 安德莉尔想要你的命
Don't come home. Adrielle wants you dead!
等等
Wait!
我必须去帮奥格
I have to help Augie.
他可以照看好自己
He can look after himself.
-我们得走了 -我必须确保他没事
- We gotta go. - I need to know he's okay.
我们现在没办法帮他 我们必须继续前进
We can't help him right now. We have to move, now.
拉马尔
Lamar.
麦克蒂尔小姐
Ms. McTeer.
把钥匙给我 拉马尔
Give me the key, Lamar.
把钥匙给我
Give me the key.
如果让夫人知道了 她会砍掉我的脑袋
If the madam finds out, it'll be my head.
如果让安德莉尔实现了目标 我们的脑袋都得掉
If Adrielle gets what she wants, it'll be all our heads.
我们现在可以结束一切
We can end this now.
谢谢你 你最好快走
Thank you. You better go.
好多的残片
So many pieces.
吉诺薇瓦
Genoveva?
天呐 她对你做了什么
Oh, my God. What has she done to you?
被锁住了
It's locked.
快去找钥匙 钥匙肯定就在这里某个地方
Find a key. There's gotta be a key somewhere.
找到了
Here.
吉诺薇瓦 吉诺薇瓦
Genoveva! Genoveva!
吉诺薇瓦 吉诺薇瓦
Genoveva. Genoveva.
她快要死了
She's dying.
我们必须带她离开这里
We've gotta get her out of here.
快去拿那些残片
The shards. Go.
卡莉
Cal.
你先带她走 我马上赶上你们
Take her. I'll catch up to you.
你刚刚去那里干什么
What were you doing in there, huh?
你想让安德莉尔把你的另一只眼睛也刺瞎吗
Do you want Adrielle to take your other eye?
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我 吉勒
Tell me, Gilles.
是卡莉
Cal.
好了 快走
Okay, now go, go, go.
先生们 我有个活儿安排你们去做
Gentlemen, I have a job for you.
莱安德拉
Leandra?
莱安德拉
Leandra!
卡莉欧碧
Calliope!
卡莉 卡莉
Cal? Cal.
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么 你必须马上离开
What the hell are you doing here? You have to get out now!
你知道这些是什么吗
Do you know what these are?
安德莉尔要来了 你得赶快走
Adrielle's coming! You have to go!
不 我不能不带上这些就走
No, I can't leave without them!
求你了 让她抓到你在这 她会杀了你 快走
Please, she'll kill you if she catches you here! Let's go!
-不行 我得拿... -卡莉欧碧
- No, I just need to get- - - Calliope!
要它们 就没命
It's them or you.
-好吧 -我们走
- Okay. - Let's go.
莱安德拉 是你吗
Leandra? Is that you?
夫人
Madam!
怎么了
What is it?
吉诺薇瓦
Genoveva!
比尔
Bill?
你老了
You've grown older.
你一点都没变
You haven't changed a bit.
-我们这是在哪儿 -我会带你离开这里
- Where are we? - I'm gonna take you away from here.
-没事的 -那些残片 比尔
- It's okay. - The shards! Bill!
-我们不能不带上那些残片就走 -没事的 亲爱的
- We can't leave without the shards! - It's all right, my love.
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Bill.
我警告过你不要再回来这里
I warned you not to come back here.
你得再回到你的笼子中去
And you need to go back to your cage.
不
No.
你休想再从我这里看到幻象
You'll never have another vision from me.
我不会再为你流血
I won't bleed for you again.
那我就重新找一个
I'll find another.
不要啊
No!
你是无法改变预言的
You can't change the prophecy.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
吉诺薇瓦
Genoveva.
动手吧
Do it.
动手啊
Do it!
还不是时候
Not yet.
让我进屋
Let me in.
-奥格 -安德莉尔想杀了我
- Augie. - Adrielle wants to kill me.
-我想在这里避... -不 奥格 对不起
- I thought I'd lay low here- - - No, Augie, I'm so sorry!
不要 不要
Don't! No!
你做出了正确的选择 曼尼夫人
You did the right thing, Mrs. Maney.
安德莉尔会很满意的
Adrielle will be pleased.
滚出我的房♥子 你们这群人♥渣♥
You get out of my house, you piece of shit.
把这个戴上
Put this on.
他们抓住了比尔
They've got Bill!
-不要 卡莉 不要 -他们抓住了比尔
- No, don't! Cal, no! - They've got Bill!
不要 你不能那么做 不能
No, no! You can't. You can't.
不 不要
No, don't.
你们都认识这个人
You know this man.
你们都知道他一百年前因为背叛我们而被流放了
You know he was in exile for betraying us a hundred years ago.
他杀害了前任女王
He killed the former queen,
我仁慈地饶了他一命
and I showed mercy.
她在撒谎
She's lying!
今天 他又回来偷我们的东西 背叛我
Today, he returned to steal from us and to betray me.
-不要 -嘘 别出声
- No! - Shh! Shh! Shh!
那不能不受任何惩罚
That cannot go unpunished.
你的谎言终将让你自食其果
Your lies will catch up with you.
卡莉·麦克蒂尔也不会放过你
And so will Cal McTeer.
他已经偿命了
And he's done.
都走吧
Go!
我们得离开这里 明白吗
We've gotta get out of here, okay?
夫人
Madam?
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我们已经无法回头了
We've come too far.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
你是我们的母亲 并且你将召唤出我们真正的母亲
You are our mother who'll bring our mothers.
你就是我的女王
You are my queen.
我只忠于你
剧集 | 潮间奇事(2018) | 导航列表