剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表
别再走神了 伙计
Snap out of it, pal.
至少摆弄一下你的铅笔
At least push your pencil around.
我能在午餐前把所有赛马新闻都看完
I can finish a whole racing form before lunch.
那双万能之眼 洞察一切 知晓一切
The all-seeing eye sees all, knows all.
谢谢 -不客气
Thanks. - Sure.
我叫亨利
I'm Henry.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我叫盖里
Gary.
别客气
And don't mention it.
还是被发现了
Uh-oh. Too late.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
舒服吗
You comfortable?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我没听到
I can't hear you.
舒服 先生
Yes, sir.
我跟你讲个事吧
Let me share something with you.
我爱上帝创造的一切生物
I've got love in my heart for all God's creatures,
但别想着占我便宜 埃默里
but do not bend me over, Emory.
好的 先生 不会的 先生 -好啊
Yes, sir. No, sir. - Yeah, yeah.
说得比唱得还好听
Three bags full, sir.
埃默里 我在董事会面前
I went to bat for you, Emory.
替你好说话了 你知道吗
With the board. Do you know that?
知道吗
Do you?
也许你注意到了
Maybe you've noticed,
我们这里黑人不多
we don't have many Negroes around here.
不多吗
You don't?
好吧 我喜欢有幽默感的人
All right, I like a man with a sense of humor.
罗切斯特
Rochester!
学的是杰克本尼
That's Jack Benny.
不知道吗 哦 埃默里 他很搞笑的
No? Oh, Emory, he's hysterical.
他绝对搞笑
He's thoroughly hysterical.
我问你 你家有电视机吗
Let me ask you a question. You got a television set? Hmm?
没有 先生 我们才刚搬来 但我打算买♥♥一台
No, sir. Uh, we just moved, but I-I plan on it.
你老家是哪儿 乔治亚州吧
What is it, it's, uh, it's Georgia, right?
北卡罗来纳州
North Carolina.
何必纠结这种小错
Why quibble?
你觉得这里怎么样
How you finding it?
还行吧
It's fine.
确实要花时间适应
I mean, it's an adjustment,
就跟别的事情一样 但会很棒的
like anything, but, uh, it'll be great.
我完全理解
I completely understand.
我的老家是纽黑文
I'm from New Haven.
没错 跟你说件事
Yeah. Let me tell you something.
如果你在附近找到一家不错的卖♥♥油炸麻花的店
If you find a decent cruller around here,
马上告诉我 好吗
you call me first, okay?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
还有其他事吗…
Was there anything...?
别跟我装了 埃默里
Don't bullshit me, Emory.
你要不是在那外面
Now, you are either goldbricking out there...
我没有 先生 -没有吗 真的
No, sir. - No? Really?
那你刚才那样算什么
Hmm. Then what?
我说的是真的 伯克斯先生
If I'm honest, Mr. Berks...
只是…
it's just,
我家的狗今天早晨死了
our family dog, sir, he died this morning.
我的天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我的女儿们很伤心
My girls were pretty upset.
我那小司考迪去世时…
When my little Scouty boy passed...
11岁
Eleven years old.
它当时臀骨不行了 我们得抱它出去便便
Hips so bad we had to carry him outside to do his business.
我承认我当时哭得像个女学生 但我不觉得羞耻 埃默里
I'm not ashamed to admit, I cried like a little schoolgirl, Emory.
不过…
Well...
你得忍♥痛工作 埃默里
Play hurt, Emory.
忍♥痛工作 回去好好干活
Play hurt, just get back in the game.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我让你打开看了吗
Did I say open that?
午饭前把这个送去给臭鼬工厂
Get that up to Skunk Works before lunch.
臭鼬工厂(Skunk Works): 洛克希德·马丁公♥司♥高级开♥发♥项目的官方认可绰号♥.
以担任秘密研究计划为主研制了洛马公♥司♥的许多著名飞行器产品
好的 先生 -很好
Yes, sir. - Great.
"希望长着羽毛"
"Hope is the thing with feathers
"栖息在灵魂之岛"
that perches in the soul
"唱着永无止尽"
and sings the tune without words
"没有歌♥词的歌♥谣"
that never ends at all
"狂风中歌♥声最甜美"
And sweetest in the Gale is heard
"寻常的风暴"
and sore must be the storm
"休想吓倒这只"
that could abash the little Bird
"给人带来温暖的小鸟"
that kept so many warm
"在最冷的国度和最怪的海上"
I've heard it in the chillest land
"我曾经把它听到"
and on the strangest Sea"
"希望长着羽毛"
"Hope is the thing with feathers."
这是她最著名的诗
Her most famous poem.
谁能告诉我作者是谁吗
Can anyone tell me who wrote it?
说吧
Yes.
珀金斯老师
Mrs. Perkins?
珀金斯老师 这首诗是艾米丽·迪金森写的
Mrs. Perkins, that poem was written by Emily Dickinson.
安静
Quiet!
够了
Quiet!
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
露比
Ruby.
露比
Ruby.
就像宝石一样对吧
Just a gem, aren't you?
你知道吗 你长得真好看
You've got a pretty face, you know.
对于有色人种来说
For a colored girl.
你会改变想法的
You'll come around.
我叫多丽丝
I'm Doris.
你们好啊
Hello.
你这么小也要当木匠吗
Aren't you a bit young to be a carpenter?
我们要修窗户 -是吗
We're fixing the window. - You are, are you?
那你们交好运了
Well, you're in luck.
全洛杉矶最好的窗户维修师说
'Cause the best window fixers in all of Los Angeles say
这里是最好的窗户维修用品店
this is the best window-fixin' store there is.
不买♥♥糖
No candy.
小心点 格雷西·珍
Be careful, Gracie Jean.
格雷西
Gracie?
格雷西 快答应我一声
Gracie, answer your mother, now.
格雷西
Grace?
格雷西
Gracie?
它们很漂亮吧
Beauties, aren't they?
我在想…
I wonder.
您想过人脑是什么样子吗 埃默里太太
Ever think about what the brain meat must look like, Mrs. Emory?
如果有贱♥人♥杀了我家的狗
Some bitch killed my dog...
我可能
I might...
会
get...
好奇的
curious.
妈妈 还要多久啊
Mama, are we almost done?
你跟戴尔谈过什么吗
Talk to Dale about anything?
天啊 小贝 阿纳海姆
Oh, shit, Betts. Anaheim?
离这只有几英里 -干嘛要顺着她来
It's only a couple more miles. - Why give him the satisfaction?
大约一个小时就能到 -不是路程问题 克拉克
Maybe an hour if we haul ass. - It's not the drive, Clarke.
开始了
It's starting.
他们一搬进来 戴尔就卖♥♥♥房♥♥子走人
They move in, and then Dale up and sells.
你觉得这是巧合吗
You think that's a coincidence?
我不知道 -他知道
I don't... - He knows.
这只是开始
It's just the beginning.
你会看到的
You'll see.
戴尔获得了晋升
Well, Dale got that promotion.
而且他们正打算再生一个
I know they're trying for another kid,
也许他们需要更大的空间
so maybe they need the extra space.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么意思
Nothing.
他们搬家
Moving...
剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表