剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表
你们没有联♥系♥…
Oh, you haven't kept in...
他们挺好的
They're fine.
很烦人
Annoying.
男孩嘛 都这样
Like all boys.
你和…
And you and, uh...
克拉克
Clarke.
有孩子吗
And children?
没有 我们没办法...
No. We can't...
我们似乎找不到…
We can't seem to find the...
最近一直特别忙碌
Everything's been so busy lately.
别告诉我你得去找工作
Well, don't tell me you've had to find work.
不 不是那种忙 不是的 只是...
No, nothing like that. No. Just...
只是邻里的活动
No. Just... neighborhood activities.
你住在…
O-Over in, uh...
康普顿
Compton.
还住在那里啊
You're still there.
你还留着费迪南德
You still have Ferdinand.
当然
Of course.
当年我本来不想把这一套拆开
I hated to break up the set.
他很想念格里塞尔达
He misses Griselda.
你还留着… -没
You still have... - No.
没有 我几年前就扔了
No. I got rid of that ages ago.
小贝 你为什么要回来
Betts, why'd you come back?
孔苏埃拉跟我说你来了
Consuela told me you were here.
你好吗 母亲 -还行吧
How are you, Mother? - Fair to middling.
差点认不出你了
Almost didn't recognize you.
岁月对女人可真无情啊
What the years can do to a woman's face.
回答你父亲的问题
Answer your father.
你为什么回来 伊丽莎白
Why did you come back, Elizabeth?
埃默里
Emory.
我还以为你在享受半天休假呢 换了是我就会
I thought you'd be, uh, enjoying your half-day. Know I would.
是的 先生 我想在上路前喝一杯
Yes, sir. I figured a quick snort for the road.
斯托特先生的祝酒词
Mr. Stoat, with the toast.
公♥司♥真是很慷慨 先生 -是呀
The company, it's-it's very generous, sir. - Yeah.
好吧…
Well, um...
要知道 我的…
You know, I find myself... ourselves in
我们的情况有点尴尬
a bit of a pickle here.
您说什么 -其实我没有告诉斯托特 你明白吗
Sir? - I didn't actually tell Stoat. Do you understand?
我没说我新招的工程师是…
That my new engineer was a...
黑人
Negro.
没错
Exactly.
我只是在想 也许现在这个时机并不合适
So I'm just thinking out loud here, maybe now is not the...
也许之后介绍更合适... -当然 您说得对 先生
Maybe there's a better time... - Sure you're right, sir.
有点尴尬 我明白您的意思 -太好了
The pickle. I've got you. - Great.
我就知道你靠得住
I knew I could count on you. Now I think there's a...
从这里出去就有一个后门
back entrance, I think it's right through here.
我能失陪一下吗 先生
If you could excuse me, sir?
谢谢
Thank you.
先生们
Gentlemen.
先生 我叫亨利·埃默里 "闹地狱"370部队的
Henry Emory, sir. "Hell-raising 370th."
你"闹翻了"地狱吗
You raise hell?
1945年时杀过魔鬼
Sicced the devil on him in '45.
斯托特先生 我想给您介绍一下亨利·埃默里
Mr. Stoat, I'd like you to meet Henry Emory.
好 让我… 那么 小伙子 你在我们公♥司♥是干什么的
Yeah. Let me, um... So what is it you do exactly here, son?
我是名工程师
I'm an engineer.
在费耶特维尔州立大学拿的学位
Got my degree at Fayetteville.
亨利一家刚刚搬到康普顿定居
Yes, Henry's family just settled in Compton, Mr. Stoat.
好的 -在东康普顿
All right. - East Compton.
好 -您当时在阿尔勒吗 先生
All right. - Were you at Arles, sir?
是的
I was.
你们一战时挖的一些战壕还在
Still some of the trenches you fellows laid down in One.
你在里面拉过屎吗 因为这是那玩意唯一的用处
Did you ever take a shit in them? Because that's all they were good for.
如果我能许愿的话
Oh, if I could wish for anything, it would be
我会希望当年能跟你们 一起待在战壕里
to be down there in the trenches with you fellas, but, uh,
可惜我是扁平足不能参军
damn flat feet.
不打扰您了 先生
I won't keep you, sir.
只是想介绍一下自己
Just wanted to introduce myself.
你已经介绍过了
And so you have.
你是我们的荣耀 亨利
You are a credit, Emory.
既聪明又勇敢 -谢谢
Smarts and bravery. - Thank you.
还有像你这样的藏在灌木丛里吗
Any more of you hiding out there in the bushes?
他很有潜质 先生
He's a diamond in the rough, sir.
我第一眼就注意到了 不会让您失望的 斯托特先生
Noticed it immediately. Won't let you down, Mr. Stoat.
如果我们能把房♥子卖♥♥了 哪怕亏点钱也行
If we manage to sell, even at a loss,
再加上向你们借的一点钱 我们就能找个
with a small loan from you, we could find somewhere
没这些麻烦的地方
without all this bother.
也许能住到汉考克公园这里
Maybe here in Hancock Park.
我们可以常来看看
We could, we could visit more.
或者别来 你从没来看过我们 已经…
Or at all. Hasn't been to see us in...
我都不记得多久了
I don't know how long.
现在你却来了 你真是一点没变
And now, same old Elizabeth.
七年了 我没有求过…
In seven years, I haven't asked...
克拉克有工作
Clarke works.
我们不是问你们要钱 只是借
We don't want charity. Just a loan.
趁还为时未晚
Before it's all too late.
你能来找我很好 我当然可以帮你
It's good you've come to me. And of course I can help.
孔苏埃拉 能请你把我的支票本拿来吗
Consuela, would you go and bring me my checkbook, please?
这就去 哈伯先生 -谢谢
Right away, Mr. Haber. - Thank you.
你确定吗
You're certain?
她回来了 埃斯特
She's back, Esther.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你 孔苏埃拉
Thank you, Consuela.
你要在这里过夜
You'll spend the night.
你都大老远来了
You've come all this way.
我们几乎都没客人
We've barely had a visit.
支票可以等到晚饭后再开
You know, this can wait until after supper.
要不我去给你放盆热水洗个澡吧 能帮你洗洗尘
Why don't I draw a bath for you, uh, wash the travel off.
我应该…
I should...
克拉克会担心的 我要是不…
Clarke worries if I don't...
你母亲觉得你是想要什么东西
Your mother feels you want something.
她觉得这是你回来的唯一原因
She thinks that's the only reason that you've come back.
不是的
It's not...
你说什么
Excuse me?
我很想你们
I've missed you.
看来你是真的想
You really have, haven't you?
你能直接把支票开了吗
Could you, could you just write the check?
我真希望你永远不会回来 贝蒂
I wish to God you'd never come back here, Betty.
我得带你去看样东西
I have to show you something.
我必须给你看看 -什么 现在吗
I have to show you something. - What, now?
是的 -那晚餐怎么办
Yes. - What about dinner?
回头再说
It'll keep. It'll keep.
姑娘们 来吧 我们走
Girls, come on! Let's go!
我留给你的鸡皇饭你吃了吗
Did you get the chicken à la King I left you?
其实我是在一个兄弟家蹭的饭
Uh, grabbed a bite with one of the boys, actually.
反正第二天的味道更好 对吗
Always better the next day, anyway, huh?
你去哪儿了 -你什么时候回的家
Where were you? - When'd you get home?
大约一小时前吧
Um, maybe an hour ago.
那我一定是跟你错过了
Must have just missed you.
戴斯蒙德百货搞特卖♥♥
Desmond's had a sale.
你得少买♥♥点东西 小贝
Uncle on the shopping, Betts.
厨房♥需要换新的墙纸
The kitchen needs new wallpaper.
不过他们的图案很难看 所以我就没买♥♥…
Their patterns were horrid, anyway, so...
反正你也不会留心家里的事
Not that I expect you to notice anything that goes on here.
我试过 想溜出来参加你的会议 -我们的会议
Told you, I tried to get away for your meeting. - Our meeting.
所有人都到场了 我就像个傻瓜
Everyone was there. I looked like a fool.
马迪说 会开得很不错
Marty said it went gangbusters.
那么 是什么事比开会更重要
So, what was more important?
别再说这个了 好吗 小贝
J-Just give it a rest, will you, Betts?
似乎总有什么事 或者什么地方更吸引你… -嘿 看看这个
No, it seems like there's always something, someplace- you'd rather... - Oh, hey, look at this.
见证奇迹
Oh, a miracle.
剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表