剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表
喂
Hello?
斯图尔特·伯克斯 这种情况还要发生多少次
Stuart Berks, how many times is it gonna happen like this?
我不明白
I don't understand.
这是你的工作
It's your job.
好吧 再见
Okay, bye.
乔治 真抱歉 我知道...
I'm so sorry, George, I know...
这看上去很疯狂
it seems crazy,
就这样冒然造访
showing up like this,
可我不得不离开那里
but I just had to get out of there...
否则… 哦 老天 -没事的
before... Oh, God. - It's okay.
有事
It's really not.
很严重
It's not.
喝一点 你会舒服些
Little dab will do you.
你电♥话♥里说要我帮忙
So, you said you needed something.
你说你是
You said you were a man who... who could...
有魄力的男人
do things.
悠着点 这酒后劲很足的
Easy with that. It bites.
我需要你帮忙办点事 乔治
I goddamn need something done, George.
我想让他们消失
I want them gone,
那个黑贱♥人♥和她全家
that-that-that Black bitch and her whole family.
我希望他们…
I want them...
你知道自己在要求的是什么吗
Do you even know what you're asking?
你再问我一百遍我还是会这样回答 她...
You could ask me a hundred times, and I would tell you the same thing. She...
她打了我 乔治
She s... struck me, George.
她对你动手了
She put her hands on you?
我给的礼貌告诫已经够多了
I am done sending polite messages.
如果狗咬人 就得把它毙了
If a dog bites, you put it down.
你知道怎么做 对吧
You know how to do it, don't you?
这里只有我们俩 乔治
It's... it's just us, George.
我知道怎么做
I know how.
那你愿意做吗
So, you'll do it?
你想怎么慢慢弄死他们都行
For as long and as slow as you like.
我们进去休息一会儿吧
Let's get you inside for a sit.
这些是我最喜欢的衣服
These are my favorite ones.
那我的玩具呢
But what about my toys?
只能带一个 -可是…
One toy. - But...
别抱怨 格雷西·珍 剩下的我们可以回头再来拿
Don't fuss, Gracie Jean. We can get the rest later.
那露比和爸爸怎么办
What about Ruby and Daddy?
我们就这样丢下他们吗 -不 当然不是
Are we just leaving them? - No, of course not.
他们一回家 我们就一起走
As soon they get home, we're all leaving together.
去哪儿 -好地方
Where? - Somewhere real nice.
去拿剩下的… -可爸爸说这里是好地方
Now go get the... - But Daddy said this place was nice.
格雷西·珍 拜托
Gracie Jean. Please.
我们要离开 是因为你打了那个白人女士吗
Is this because you hit that white lady?
如果你妈妈打了谁
Your mama hits someone,
那他们肯定是活该挨打
you can believe they deserved it.
是因为我在学校表现不好吗
Is it because I was bad at school?
不是的 宝贝
No, baby.
那不是我宝贝的错
Not my baby.
那是险恶的维拉小姐的错
That was nasty old Miss Vera.
你相信我的话 -当然
You believe me? - Always.
你要是再看见那个丑脸白婆娘
And you see that pug-ugly cracker again,
你就大声呼叫
you holler as loud as you can
妈妈也会抽她耳光的
and Mama will give her five fingers, too.
"丑脸白婆娘"
"Pug-ugly cracker."
这个世界上的任何东西都休想伤害到你
I'm never gonna let anything on this earth hurt you.
好吗
Okay?
去拿你姐姐的东西
Now go get some of your sister's things.
好吗 -好的 妈妈
Okay? - Yes, Mama.
这看上去像什么 警长
What's it look like, Sarge?
一团糟
A goddamn mess.
她的钥匙和手提包都不见了
Her keys are gone and her purse.
老天 不是福尔摩斯也能看得出来
Jesus Christ, what, do you need a pipe and a magnifying glass?
那个黑鬼绑♥架♥了贝蒂
That coon abducted Betty.
先生怎么称呼
Mister, uh...
你何不拿支笔来
Why don't you get a pen,
免得拼错了
so you spell it right.
正常纳税的老百姓
John Q. Taxpayer.
您看 我没法不注意到那家人屋外的草坪
Say, I couldn't help but notice the, uh, lawn outside that family's house.
那不可能是您弄的吧
That couldn't have been you, right?
毕竟 每个字都拼写正确
I mean, everything was spelled correctly.
你和克拉克尽管在这里慢慢自♥慰♥
I mean, you and Clarke here can sit around, pulling your puds,
我可不会等到我的家人出了事再行动
but I'm not gonna wait for something to happen to my family.
曾几何时 当一个21岁的自♥由♥白人是有优势的
Time was, being free, white and 21 counted for something.
很抱歉 他们的情绪都有点激动
I'm sorry, they're all just getting a little worked up.
您没事吧 -我当然很担心 不过…
You okay? - I'm worried, sure, but, uh...
我不是指这事
Not about this.
有一天晚上
The other night...
我手下的几个人说
couple of my guys said they saw you
看到您在不该去的地方厮混
hanging out where you don't belong.
对 那是…
Yeah, no, I was...
不好意思
Sorry.
您看 那个…听着…
See, the... No, listen. I...
从外面看 那些地方跟其他酒吧没啥两样
Those places look like any other bar from the outside.
也许只是走错门了 对吗
Probably just a mistake, right?
没错
Exactly.
看 您了解了吧
Yeah. You see, you get it.
是呀 时间地点太不凑巧而已
Wrong place, wrong time.
没错
Right.
对了 您不会认为这件事
Hey, uh, you don't think that colored fella
跟街对面的黑人有关吧
across the street had anything to do with any of this, do you?
她的车和手提袋都不见了
Her car and her purse are gone,
这说明她是自己离开的
which tells that me she left under her own steam.
而且我见识过您太太
And I've met your wife.
怎么…
Oh, what?
你打算现在就动手吗
Are you doing it now?
我想…
I want to...
我也想去 我想亲眼看着你了结他们
I want to be there. I want to see you do it to them.
老天
Jesus.
你知道一直以来我有多煎熬吗
Do you know how hard it's been?
我一直在等啊 等啊
I mean, I waited and waited.
等啊…
And waited and waited and...
老天 我这该不会是在做梦吧 我真的在这里
Gosh, if I'm not awake and really here for this...
你也真的在这里 要这么做
And you're here for it.
如果人可以开心死 那我现在就死定了
If a fella could just die from happiness right now.
来吧
Go ahead.
皇冠威士忌
Royal Crown, Mom...
我的嘴唇冰冰的 感觉很舒服
The ice feels so good on my lips.
我不… 我很渴
I don't... I'm so thirsty.
天啊
Oh, dear.
我跟你说了别喝太多
I told you to take it easy on that stuff, hmm?
你这么娇小 我...
You're just so little, I...
我只能猜需要注入的量
I kinda had to guess on how much to put in.
你会醒的… 等着看吧
You'll wake up... and you'll see.
那些云…
The clouds...
别吵醒它们
Don't wake them.
你当时撒腿跑了 好像我刚问你讨了房♥租似的
You ran off like I just asked you for the rent.
我正打算给你打电♥话♥ 问你我们是否能…
I was actually about to call you and ask you if we could...
我知道你家很挤
Look, I know it's crowded over at yours,
但如果我们能住上几天… -阿吉 别说了 坐下
but if we could just stay for a couple... - Lucky. Stop. Sit.
丫头 你这是怎么了
Girl, what is wrong with you?
坐下
Sit!
有些事你是无法逃脱的 阿吉
Now, some things you just can't outrun, Luck.
你的女儿们呢 -我让格雷西·珍去收拾东西了
Where's your girls? - I sent Gracie Jean to pack.
面对这种情况 那小家伙反应如何
And how is that little one dealing with all of this?
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
我们会没事的 我们只是需要离开这地方
We'll be fine. We just need to get out of this place.
亲爱的 那样做并不会让切斯特复活
Oh, baby, that is not going to bring Chester back.
你把他的照片放在架子上了
Oh, you've got him sitting up on a shelf.
他跟亨利长得真像
He look just like Henry.
剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表