剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表
我有个女佣就是有色人种
I have a colored maid.
如果换了是我 为什么要搬去一个
If I were one of them, why would I move someplace
不欢迎我的地方
I wasn't wanted?
衬胸
Falsies.
马迪说他们搬来这里
Marty says they only moved here
完全是因为受到了有色人种协进会的鼓励
because they were encouraged, by the NAACP.
知道马迪说"协进会"是什么意思吗
You know what Marty says that stands for?
什么意思
What?
就是"邪精会" 邪门黑色妖精会
"Niggers Are Actually Colored People."
你们看到刚来这里时她有多疲惫吗
Didn't you see how exhausted she was?
精疲力竭的样子
Beaten down, when they got here?
你怎么能看出有色人种累不累
How can you tell if colored people look tired or not?
小贝 别担心
Betts, don't sweat it.
戴尔说他们很快就会离开的
Dale says they'll be out easy.
我觉得戴尔说得不对
I'm not sure Dale's right.
他们精疲力竭 因为他们的老家比这里差
They're exhausted because they came from someplace worse.
他们的老家一向如此
They always come from someplace worse.
这就意味着他们是真的想待在这里
Which means they really want to be here.
如果他们真的想待在这里
And if they really want to be here,
把他们赶走就不会是件容易的事
getting them out won't be easy.
我们得让这里 变得比他们老家更糟糕
We'll have to make this place worse.
有什么能比糟糕更糟糕
What's worse than worse?
我们买♥♥♥房♥♥子时出的价格都是一样的
We all paid the same for our houses.
一个黑人怎么买♥♥得起价值11000美元的房♥子
How could Negroes afford a house that costs $11,000 anyway?
他们付不起
They can't afford it.
是那个房♥地♥产♥经纪人海伦亏本卖♥♥给他们的
That realtor, Helen, sold it at a loss.
我们将来都得亏本出♥售♥
Well, we'll all be selling at a loss soon.
有他们在房♥子一定贬值
You know what those people do to property values.
我们真的应该在蛋白派化掉之前 把它放到冰箱里去
We really should get that pie in the fridge before it melts.
或者你可以跑去超♥市♥买♥♥点别的
Or you could run to Von's and get something else from the case.
我一直在忙
I've been busy.
难道有比从我们的街道赶走他们…
Because there's something more pressing than them?
更急迫的事
On our street?
我知道你会想出办法的 仅此而已
Well, I knew you'd figure it out is all.
米吉 没有你 我会不知所措的
I'd just be lost without you, Midge.
能帮我把派放进冰箱吗
Will you help me get this beast in the fridge?
我同意戴尔说的
I'm with Dale. Rock,
直接往窗户里扔石头
right through the fucking window.
拜托 他们家有孩子的
Come on, fellas. There's kids in there.
那又怎样
And?
可能会砸到孩子的
It could hit one of them.
尽管如此 能给他们施压
Notwithstanding, keep the pressure on.
他们不走 我们是不会罢休的
We're not stopping until they're out.
图钉
Thumbtacks.
我在报上读到过贝尔那里的人是怎么把黑人赶走的
I read about how they got those Negroes out over in, uh, over in Bell.
在车道上放图钉
Thumbtacks, up the driveway.
车从那上面开过会很让人恼火吧
Drive over those would be, uh, pretty annoying, right?
"恼火"
Annoying?
因为车胎会瘪掉 -老天啊
Because of flat tires. - Jesus Christ.
贝蒂中士已经召集姑娘们 做好了开战准备
Sergeant Betty's got the girls ready for combat,
你却搞…
and you've got...
图钉这一套
thumbtacks.
从那条该死的狗开始
Start with the fucking dog is what.
往他们院子里扔一块浇了漂白液的骨头
Toss a bleached bone into the yard.
这个主意不错
See, that's the line of thinking.
知道我担心什么吗 那个女儿
You know what worries me? The girl.
年长的那个 -你觉得她有多大
The older one. - How old do you think she is?
8岁到30岁之间吧
Anywhere from eight to 30.
乌漆嘛黑的 谁能看得出来 -估计正值发♥情♥期
Who can tell with them? - In heat, probably.
在高中到处招摇
Swishing around the high school.
我可不打算等着小厄尔
Well, I'm not gonna wait for Little Earl to show up
带个黑宝宝回家 -拜托 厄尔才11岁
with some fucking mud-baby. - Earl's 11. Come on.
但个子比同龄人要大
Big for his age, though.
不会到那个地步的
It's not gonna get that far.
我们好好想想
Come on, let's put our heads together, fellas.
我们所要做的
I mean, all we got to do
就是想出一个比图钉更恶劣的方法
is come up with an idea worse than thumbtacks.
我...
Well, uh...
我赞成先弄死那只杂种狗
I like the dead mutt idea.
这个主意真的很棒 马迪
That's real good, Marty.
是的
Yeah.
晚安
Night.
我猜… 蛋白派很受欢迎
Well, I guess the, uh, meringue was a success.
你都不需要洗这盘子了
You won't even have to wash this.
米吉不在乎
Midge doesn't care.
我能看出来
I can tell.
你们几个整天都在上班…
And with you fellas at work all day, I...
我自己一个人做不到 克拉克
I can't do this alone, Clarke.
小贝 你们几个姑娘做得很好
You girls are doing a fine job, Betts.
别对自己太苛刻了
Just don't be so hard on yourself.
还记得我们刚搬来的那天吗
Remember the very first day we moved in?
这个街区除了我们 总共不超过四户人家
Weren't more than four other families on the block.
人行道几乎都没被用过
Sidewalks had barely been walked on.
从没见过那么干净的人行道
You'd never seen sidewalks so clean.
这里是我们的家 克拉克
It's our home, Clarke.
我希望能保持下去
And I want it to stay that way.
大家都是这样想的
Well, everyone feels the same, just, um...
只是… 要想出最好的解决方法
It's the best way to go about it, is all.
米吉 -怎么了
Midge... - What?
他们在房♥子上花了这么多钱
All the money they've put into that house,
她肯定会想保护这房♥子
you'd think she'd want to protect it.
小贝 别被这事搞得这么神经质
Just-just don't let it get you crazy, Betts.
什么是我的
What's mine?
我
Me, me, me.
我们进去吧
Let's go inside.
爸爸 你唱得难听死了
Daddy, you're spoiling it!
好吧
Fine. Fine.
我的歌♥声可能没有那么悦耳
I might not be able to carry a tune to the other side of the room,
但我当年的舞姿还是不错的
but I was quite the stepper in my day.
对吗 埃默里太太
Wasn't I, Mrs. Emory? Huh?
你们对哈克勒巴克舞了解多少
What y'all know about the Hucklebuck, huh?
我可是... 笑什么
I swept... Why are you laughing?
我当年把你迷倒了
I swept you.
我当年就凭这舞姿 把你们的妈妈给迷倒了
I swept your mama off her feet with these moves.
看好了
Watch out now.
中士
Sergeant?
中士
Sergeant?
中士
Sergeant?
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama?
宝贝 宝贝
Baby? Baby?
宝贝儿 发生什么事了 -妈妈
Baby girl, what happened? - Mom?
格雷西·珍 这是谁干的
Gracie Jean, who did this to you?
妈妈 怎么了
Mom, what is it?
她带走了中士
She took Sergeant.
阿吉 怎么了
Luck, what's going on?
这房♥子里有其他人 这房♥子里有其他人
Someone's in the house. Someone's in the house,
而且他们伤害了格雷西·珍
and they hurt Gracie Jean.
她带走了它 妈妈
She took him, Mama.
可恶的维拉小姐带走了中士
Nasty old Miss Vera took Sergeant.
宝贝 怎么了
Baby? What is it?
别过来
Don't come out here.
让姑娘们待在那里
Keep the girls right there.
亨利 它在哪里
Henry, where is he?
别下来
Don't come down here!
爸爸 它在哪里 爸爸
Daddy, where is he? Daddy?
待在这里
You stay here.
不 格雷西 -爸爸
No, Gracie. - Daddy
再也不逃跑了
No more running. No more running.
不要
No!
剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表