剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表
在她伤害人之前把她拉回屋里去了
to pull her inside before she hurt someone.
她当时像个疯子一样大吼大叫的
She was ranting and raving like some sort of lunatic.
她被拉回家之后呢
And once she was inside the home?
您说什么 -她被拉回家之后
S-Sorry? - Once she was inside the home,
就不再对您和您的家人造成威胁了
any threat to you and your family was, uh, over.
我没说错吧
Am I getting that right?
恕我直言
With respect...
我不明白
I don't understand
为什么这样我就应该觉得安全了
how that's supposed to make me feel any safer.
温德尔太太
Mrs. Wendell, the, uh...
关于"威胁"这件事
the thing about a threat is that, well...
如果没有付诸实际行动
if it doesn't turn into action, there isn't a whole
我能做的也就有限
heck of a lot of action I can take in return.
明白吗
You understand?
明白了
I understand.
好了 大家回去吧
All right, let's go.
回去吧 女士们
Let's go, ladies.
真♥他♥妈♥没用 -回去吧 走吧
Fucking useless. - Keep moving. Keep moving.
您也是 快
You, too, come on.
把他放下
Put him down!
我的天啊
For Pete's sake!
你们俩在干什么
What are you two doing?
好了
Now then.
谁能告诉我这里发生了什么事吗
Somebody want to tell me what's happening here?
真是可惜
Ain't that a shame.
有时候 上一任住客会忘记拿走
You know, sometimes the, uh, previous owners
放在外面的捕猎器
will leave traps out.
或者是毒药
Or poison.
这一带有很多令人讨厌的小动物
Get all kinds of nasty critters out here...
老鼠 臭鼬 浣熊
Rats, skunks, raccoons,
负鼠…
opossums...
老天 那些家伙
Good lord, those things.
这窗坏了
Broken.
您觉得会不会是有人从那里进来
You think someone could have gotten in?
我觉得能进来的东西不会比狗大
I don't suppose much more than a dog's getting through there.
您太太…
Your wife.
她…
She, uh...
总是带着装了子弹的枪出门取报纸吗
she always pick up the morning paper with a loaded sidearm?
你们会抓住杀了我的狗的女士吗
You gonna get the lady who killed my dog?
格雷西·珍 别胡说 -"女士"
Gracie Jean, hush... - Lady?
谁说是一个女士干的
Who said anything about a lady?
是维拉小姐 她抓了我的脖子
Miss Vera. She grabbed my neck.
格雷西 别说了 -谁是维拉小姐
Gracie, stop it! - Who is Miss Vera?
你们之前怎么没说有人进了你们屋子
Why didn't you say there was anyone else in the house?
她...
She...
她… 有个女人可能闯了进来
she, a woman might've broken in,
抓伤了我女儿的脖子
might've grabbed my daughter's neck.
在这里
Here.
这里 哪去了
Here... Where... Where is it?
伤口哪儿去了 之前就在这里
Where is it?! It was right here...
妈妈 别这样 求你别这样 -哪去了
Mama, stop. Please stop it! - Where is it?
这里怎么了
What's going on out here?
听上去好像今早有人来过你们家
Sounds like you all had a visitor this morning.
女士 如果她再出现 就通知我们
You let us know if she makes another appearance, ma'am.
她…
She, um...
最近精神状态不大好
hasn't been herself lately.
但
But,
我们会尽快帮她恢复的
we'll get her right soon enough.
希望如此 埃默里先生
I hope so, Mr. Emory.
真的希望如此
I sure hope so.
我真的为您家狗的事感到遗憾
Again, I am truly sorry about your dog.
很不幸 天有不测风云
Unfortunately, accidents do happen.
我们会在附近巡逻
Meantime, we'll be patrolling the neighborhood.
关注可疑迹象的
Keeping an eye.
别再搞出
Make sure no more, uh...
别的闹剧了 好吗
hijinks happen, would you?
好的 -好
All right. - All right.
你在那个人面前说得好像我疯了一样
In front of that man, acting like I'm crazy.
他们作践我们的东西 好像他们付过钱一样
Trampling all over our things like they pay rent.
我跟他们谈过了
He talked to them.
你之前冲着他笑的样子 就像…
You. Grinning at him like some sort of...
什么
What?
今天我不想吵架 阿吉
Not today, Luck.
亨利 有人杀了中士
Somebody did this, Henry.
这是人为的 我很清楚
Somebody did this. I know it.
他检查过窗户
He tried the windows.
有一扇坏了
One's broken.
任何小动物都可能打开那扇窗
Any critter could've opened that screen.
也许当时中士在外面
Maybe Sarge was outside.
告诉我至少你认可有这种可能性
Tell me you at least acknowledge it's possible.
总比有人从窗里爬进来的可能性大
And more likely than somebody crawling into a window
那窗几乎连孩子都钻不进来
barely big enough for a child,
更别说是…
and doing this...
徒手杀死中士
barehanded.
你要冷静清晰地
Just look at it
看待这件事
cold and plain.
就是这样 阿吉
That's all, Luck.
格雷西不能到处跟人提她想象中的朋友
Gracie can't go telling people about her pretend friends.
她是个孩子 亨利
She's a child, Henry.
这话跟那些白人说去
Telling white folks.
去 让他们见识一下我们的能耐
Go and show them how we do.
妈妈疯了吗
Is Mama crazy?
露比 永远别说这样的话
Ruby, never in your life say anything like that...
她当时拿着枪 -我知道
She had a gun. - I know.
在外面 所有人都看到了
Outside, Daddy. And everybody saw her.
她受了很多委屈
She's been through a lot...
她跟警♥察♥说话的样子
And the way that she was talking to the policemen.
感觉就像她疯…
Like she was craz...
太丢人了
It was embarrassing.
听着 宝贝女儿
Listen, baby girl,
我知道你觉得自己长大了
I know you think you're grown,
但你是在谈论你母亲
but that's your mother you're talking about.
明白吗
All right?
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
That's all right.
你不会记得的
You wouldn't remember.
你当时可能还没格雷西现在大
Couldn't have been more than Gracie's age now.
可我退役回家之后
But I was pretty...
精神状态非常差
"out of it" myself when I got home.
但我可以告诉你 当时是你妈妈帮我恢复正常的
But I can tell you, your mama is the one who got me right.
我们也要帮助她
And we're gonna do that for her.
无论她需要什么 都尽量帮助她 直到她恢复正常为止
Help her however she needs until she feels like herself again.
我们一言为定
Make it official, like.
这就对了
There you go.
好了 去吧
Go on now.
拉好妈妈的手了吗
You got Mama's hand?
拉好了
I got it.
好姑娘
Good girl.
真冷啊
It's cold.
妈妈 我们为什么要到这下面来
Why are we down here, Mama?
这个嘛
Well,
那个警♥察♥说有一扇窗户可能坏了
the policeman said one of the windows might be broken.
爸爸回家之前我们把它修好吧
I say we fix it before your daddy gets home.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
待在那里别动
Stay right there.
我可不希望你不当心踩到什么
I don't want you stepping on anything by accident.
他说得没错
He was right.
格雷西
Gracie?
格雷西 你在那里干什么
Gracie, what are you doing over there?
我让你待在这里的
I told you to stay right here.
剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表