剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表
有人肯定想吃桃子了
I think somebody wants some peaches.
妈妈来了
Mama's coming.
我就在这儿
I'm right here. Ah...
妈妈就在这
I'm right here.
我就在这
I'm right here.
你好 中士
Hey, Sarge.
天气真好啊
Beautiful day.
是的 确实不错
Yes. Yes, it is.
您没迷路吧
You're not lost, are you?
没有 没迷路
No, no. Not lost.
只是出来逛逛 看到您的漂亮房♥子就过来了
Just out walking around, saw your beautiful home.
中士 过来
Sergeant, come on.
没关系的
It's all right.
看看你
Oh, look at you.
真是个好孩子
Aren't you a good boy?
你喜欢我 是吗
You like me, don't you?
♪ 年轻快乐的日子 ♪
♪ Gone are the days ♪
♪ 已经一去不复返 ♪
♪ When my heart was young and gay ♪
♪ 棉花地里的劳苦 ♪
♪ Gone are the toils ♪
♪ 也已成过眼云烟 ♪
♪ From the cotton fields away ♪♪
我爸以前常唱这首歌♥给我听
My daddy used to sing that to me.
我很喜欢这首歌♥
Oh, I love that song.
您呢
Don't you?
我没听过这首歌♥
I don't know it.
♪ 远离人间纷扰 ♪
♪ Gone from the earth ♪
♪ 前往天上乐园 ♪
♪ To a better land I know ♪
♪ 我听见他们轻声地召唤着 ♪
♪ I hear the gentle voices calling ♪
♪ 老 ♪
♪ Old ♪
♪ 黑 ♪
♪ Black ♪
♪ 乔 ♪
♪ Joe ♪
中士
Sergeant!
中士
Sergeant.
我在这里 妈妈在呢 宝贝
I'm right here. I'm right here, baby.
那是您的孩子吗
Is that your baby?
是的 我的孩子
Yes, yes, he is.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
切斯特
Chester.
切斯特
Chester.
我觉得您最好还是离开吧
I think you better be on your way.
马上
Now.
我丈夫很快就会回家的
My husband's gonna be home soon.
那个大约一小时前带着两个小女孩
That man left from here with two little girls
离开这里的男人吗
about an hour ago?
我们看到他了
Oh, we seen him.
能把他给我吗
Can I have him?
您说什么
Ma'am?
您的儿子
Your boy.
我非常想要他
I'd like him very, very much.
能把他给我吗
Will you give him to me?
走吧 快走开
Go on. Go!
把他给我
Give him to me.
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
对不起 阿吉 地上有个坑而已
Sorry, Luck. It was just a pothole.
我还以为离开了查塔姆就不会遇到坑了呢
Thought we left those back in Chatham.
这里已经不是查塔姆了 妈妈
This ain't Chatham anymore, Mama.
格雷西·珍 这…
Gracie Jean. This...?
这里确实不是查塔姆了
Isn't. Isn't Chatham anymore.
好姑娘
Good girl.
"你们会成为我的好姑娘"
"My good girls you will be."
"我的好…" -我们去的地方黑人多吗
"My good... " - Are there many Negroes where we're going?
当然 还记得哈泽尔表姑吗
Course. You remember your cousin Hazel, don't you?
我记得
I do.
你记得 你…
You? You...
我们当时都还没怀上你呢 宝贝儿
You weren't even a gleam in our eyes, baby girl.
哈泽尔表姑和我们家的很多亲戚都住在那
Cousin Hazel and a whole mess of our folks out here.
在沃茨
Live in Watts.
沃茨是哪
What's Watts?
反正没我们要去的地方漂亮
Not as nice as where we're going...
不像我们要去的地方白人那么多
Not as white as where we're going.
哈泽尔他们可没有那么大的后院
Hazel and them don't have a big backyard
可以让中士尽情奔跑
that Sarge can run around in.
也没有大到可以放下两辆车的车♥库♥
Or a garage can fit not one but two whole cars.
我们要再买♥♥辆车吗 爸爸 -也许吧
Are we getting another car, Daddy? - Maybe.
快了
Soon.
你觉得呢
Whatcha say?
也许吧
Maybe.
说不准哪天
One day.
没错
That's right.
爸爸要让工厂的小伙子们
Daddy gonna show those boys
见识一下埃默里家的厉害
down at the plant how us Emorys do.
我要让那个学校见识一下埃默里的厉害
I'm gonna show that school what us Emorys do.
你和露比去学校后
School won't know what hit them,
他们会大吃一惊的
Ruby and you get there.
有一天我要成为一名教师 就像妈妈一样
And one day I'll be a teacher, just like Mama.
这话听上去怎么样 阿吉
How does that sound, Luck?
不错
Good.
听上去很不错
Sounds real good.
真糟糕
Oh, no.
你有按我说的那样加淀粉吗
Did you use the cornstarch like I told you to?
米吉 你知道自己的厨房♥里
Midge, have you even seen
都有些什么吗
the inside of your own kitchen?
别担心 我冰箱里有多余的
Well, don't worry, I've got an extra in the icebox.
当然了
Well, of course I did.
你了解我的
You know me.
克拉克说他和儿子们联赛结束后就回家
Clarke said he and the boys will be home after league.
不 他们会准时的
No, they'll be on time.
他们又不会赢 从来没赢过
It's not like they'll win. They never win.
哦 我的…
Oh, my.
她终于做到了
She finally did it.
你好啊
Hello there.
真见鬼
Oh, for fuck's sake.
温德尔太太
Mrs. Wendell.
我还以为这房♥子卖♥♥不出去呢
Thought it would never sell.
谢谢您对我这么有信心
I appreciate the vote of confidence.
能透露些信息吗
Any clues?
女儿 好像有两个
Daughters. Two, I think.
贝蒂侦探 动作比我们快嘛
Detective Betty. Beat us to it.
那是当然
Of course.
只有一个女人的欢迎队伍
One-woman welcome wagon.
有什么发现 -首先
What'd you find out? - Well, for starters,
紫色不适合她
purple's not her color.
姑娘们
Uh-oh, girls.
看看那里
Look over there.
是老贝拉·卢戈西在翻垃圾桶
Looks like the old Bela Lugosi picking rubbish
捡垃圾呢
out of that trash can.
贝拉·卢戈西是谁
Who's Bela Lugosi?
你♥爸♥电影看得太多了
Your daddy watches too many pictures.
我们到了 姑娘们
Here we are, girls.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你得让自己在周二早上…
Honey, you just got to get yourself down to Mornings
精神满满 -他们来了
on a Tuesday. - They're here.
希望他们有个跟汤米同龄的孩子
Ooh, I hope they have one Tommy's age.
他需要朋友
Could use a friend.
喂
Hello?
米吉
Midge?
米吉 说慢点 我听不清…
Midge, slow down, I can barely...
来吧
Come on.
来
Come on.
埃默里先生 埃默里太太
Mr. and Mrs. Emory.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表