剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表
你觉得你能给多少
How many you think you can flip?
房♥产翻色 -我怎么知道
Properties. - How should I know?
我们这才刚开始呢
We just got started.
因为我们可以在整个南国这么操作大捞一笔
'Cause I'll tell you, we could run this thing all over the Southland, make a mint.
我们 -是的
"We"? - Yeah.
别太贪心了
Don't get greedy.
这是白拿的钱 -白拿
It's free money. - Free?
要是没有我 这些社区早爆发种族暴♥动♥了
I'm the one making sure goddamned race riots don't break out all over East Compton.
声音小一点 -要不是有我在
Keep your voice down. - If it weren't for me
从帕尔默街到10号♥州际公路就会挂满了黑鬼的尸体
keeping a lid on things, you'd have coons swinging like wind chimes
像风铃一样
from Palmer Drive to the 10.
我们付你钱的
And we pay you for it.
我真搞不懂你 女士
I don't get you, lady.
得陇望蜀
A man has five, he wants ten.
这是人的本性 -这个嘛
It's human nature. - Yeah, well,
再做几笔这样的买♥♥卖♥♥ 我就不干了 退出
couple more of these deals and I'm done. Out.
瞎扯
Bullshit.
只要你晚上能安心睡觉
Whatever makes you sleep better at night.
是你把我拽进来的
You brought me into this.
如今油水都没捞到你就想撂挑子走人吗
And now you're gonna blue ball me before we even get cooking?
你以为我不了解法律吗
You think I don't know the law?
我就是他妈干这行的
It's my fucking job.
你做的事...
And what you're doing...
是违法的
is illegal.
我们两个都是 -错了
For both of us. - No.
你给我的是现金
No. You pay me in cash.
不留痕迹 没有证据
I don't exist. I might as well be a ghost.
但你替公♥司♥签署的那些合同就不同了
But those contracts you're signing for your company?
白纸黑字 赖不掉的 海伦
That's all on paper, Helen.
而且那会全算在你头上
And that's all on you.
我敢打赌
Your bosses...
你的老板们可没把他们的大名签上
I bet they don't put their names on those contracts.
所以 如果你想要把我供出去
So you try to give me up...
到时候别人会信你 还是信我
it's your word against mine.
听着 布尔 我… -别别别
Listen, Bull, I... - No, no, no, no, no.
对着加州惩教所里的女相公哭诉去吧
Cry about it to the bulldaggers in Tehachapi Prison.
事情没完之前
We do this...
不准退出
till it gets done.
搞定两户了
Two down.
接下来是哪一家
Who's next?
埃默里一家 他们今天会到
The Emorys. They arrive today.
你没走神吧
You still home?
还有什么我应该知道的吗 -没有了
Anything else I got to know? - No.
就是一户普通人家 一对夫妻 两个孩子
They're just a family... Husband, wife, couple of kids.
好像是女儿
Daughters, I think.
丈夫是工程师…
He's an engineer...
我又不是要把他们 放上"生活杂♥志♥"的封面
I'm not putting them on the cover of fucking "Life" here.
好吧
All right?
我不在乎他们姓甚名谁家住何方
I don't care who they are or where they're from.
我只需要知道 万一黑猩猩发飙了
I just need to know how much force I'm gonna need in case,
我需要多少警力
uh, Kong decides to go apeshit.
这么说吧 我们的邻里欢迎委员会
Our little neighborhood welcoming committee's liable to, uh,
有可能会吓到他
spook 'em, so to speak.
你真的应该吃点东西
You really should eat something.
你的脸色不好看
Your color's not so good.
操你个混♥蛋♥ 布尔
Fuck you, Bull.
我没想到自己是你的菜 柯斯特拉
I didn't think I was your type, Koistra.
就是你
You're the one.
把房♥子卖♥♥给黑鬼的
Selling houses to niggers.
你听说了他们怎么对女人的吧
You heard what they do to women?
他们可不会像白人那样慢慢来
They don't take their time like a white man.
听着 我… -像这样吗
Listen, I... - Something like that. Hmm?
很好
Good.
要哭了
Gonna cry?
你不会再那么做了吧
So you're not gonna do it anymore?
还会卖♥♥给他们吗
Sell to them?
如果让我们在东康普顿
We see any boofers without a mop
看到一个不是清洁工的黑鬼…
in their hands in East Compton...
不好意思 这是什么意思
Excuse me, but what is this?
没什么需要担心的
Oh, that's nothing to be concerned about.
埃默里先生 就像我电♥话♥里跟您说的那样
It's like I told you on the phone, Mr. Emory,
这类契约已经不再具有法律效力
these sorts of covenants are no longer legally enforceable.
你知道有这回事
You knew.
这房♥子是你们的
This house is yours.
我觉得
I think somebody
有人想吃桃子了
wants some peaches.
000妈妈来了
Mm, mm, mm. Mama's coming.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
我在这呢
I'm right here.
马上回来
Be right back.
你好 中士
Hey, Sarge.
天气真好啊
Beautiful day.
是的 确实不错
Yes. Yes, it is.
您没有迷路吧
You're not lost, are you?
没有 没迷路
No, no. Not lost.
只是出来逛逛 看到您的漂亮房♥子就过来了
Just out walking around, saw your beautiful home.
中士 过来
Sergeant, come on.
没关系的 看看你
It's all right. Oh, look at you.
真是个好孩子
Aren't you a good boy?
你喜欢我 是吗
You like me, don't you?
♪ 年轻快乐的日子 ♪
♪ Gone are the days ♪
♪ 已经一去不复返 ♪
♪ When my heart was young and gay ♪
♪ 棉花地里的劳苦 ♪
♪ Gone are the toils ♪
♪ 也已成过眼云烟 ♪
♪ From the cotton fields away ♪
我爸以前常唱这首歌♥给我听
My daddy used to sing that to me.
我很喜欢这首歌♥
Oh, I love that song,
你呢
Don't you?
我没听过这首歌♥ -♪ 远离人间纷扰 ♪
I don't know it. - ♪ Gone from the earth ♪
♪ 前往天上乐园 ♪
♪ To a better land I know ♪
♪ 我听见他们轻声地召唤着 ♪
♪ I hear those gentle voices calling ♪
♪ 老… ♪
♪ Old ♪
♪ 黑… ♪
♪ Black ♪
♪ 乔 ♪
♪ Joe ♪
中士
Sergeant!
中士
Sergeant.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
我就在这里 宝贝
I'm right here, baby.
那是你的孩子吗
Is that your baby?
是的
Yes.
是我的孩子
Yes, he is.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
切斯特
Chester.
切斯特
Chester.
我觉得你最好还是走吧
I think you better be on your way.
马上离开
Now.
我丈夫很快就会回家的
My husband's gonna be home soon.
那个大约一小时前… 带着两个小女孩
That man left from here with...
离开这里的男人吗
two little girls 'bout an hour ago?
我们看到他了
Oh, we seen him.
能把他给我吗
Can I have him?
您说什么
Ma'am?
您的儿子
Your boy.
我非常想要他
I'd like him very, very much.
能把他给我吗
Will you give him to me?
走吧
Go on.
走开
Go!
我就在这里
I'm right here!
宝贝 没事的
Oh, baby, I'm coming
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我在这里
I'm right here.
剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表