剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表
贝蒂
Betty?
这两位一定是你们的漂亮女儿 -是的
And these must be your beautiful daughters. - Yes.
这是露比·李 这是格雷西·珍
This is Ruby Lee, this is Gracie Jean.
姑娘们 快打招呼
Girls, say hello.
您好
Hello.
你好 -你好
Hi. - Hi.
冷静点 中士
Hey, cool it, Sarge.
钥匙就交给您了
And these are all yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
格雷西·珍 小心点
Gracie Jean, be careful now.
真漂亮
It's pretty.
开了很久吧 -是的
It's a long drive, huh? - Yes, yes.
五天 -哇
Five days. - Wow.
真够久的 -中士
Long time. - Here, Sergeant.
漆都是新刷的 -好
It was freshly painted. - All right.
这些我们会弄好的
And we're gonna get these done.
好 -行
Okay. - All right?
中士 过来
Sergeant! Come here.
中士 过来 小伙子
Sergeant, come here, boy.
来吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
电都接上了
The electricity has been turned on.
今天上午西尔斯公♥司♥把你们的床垫送过来了
Oh, and Sears delivered your mattresses this morning.
我让他们放到你们的房♥间里了
I had them put in your rooms.
真好 -我们能去看看自己的房♥间吗
That's real kind. - Daddy, can we go look at our room?
当然可以 宝贝儿们 -我可以带你们去看
Of course, baby girl. - I can show you.
看着点你妹妹
Mind your sister.
去吧
Go on.
就在这里
It's right over here.
比照片上看上去要大
Bigger than it looked in the pictures.
站在这里可以看到整个房♥子
You can see the whole place from here, though.
这点很好
Which is good.
很不错
It's pretty nice.
"很不错"
"It's pretty nice."
这里有一个
There's this one.
那里还有一个
There's another one.
这个更大
This one's even bigger.
回来
Get back here!
中士
Sergeant!
你在看什么呢
What are you looking at?
别叫
Stop it.
格雷西·珍 你在后面做什么
Gracie Jean, what you doing back there?
没做什么 爸爸
Nothing, Daddy.
给她找到了 你们运气真好
Oh, she found it. You really lucked out.
这一片有地下室的房♥子很少
Basements are rare in these parts.
格雷西·珍 离那里远一点
Gracie Jean, come away from there.
离这里两个街区有一户人家 他们有…
There's a family two blocks over, and...
不好意思 这是什么意思
Excuse me, but what is this?
不需要担心那个
Oh, that's nothing to be concerned about.
"禁止有黑人血统的人"
"No persons of Negro blood"?
您本可以在电♥话♥里告诉我们
You might have read this over the phone
这样我们就不会白跑一趟了
and saved us a few thousand miles.
埃默里先生 就像我跟您说的那样
It's like I told you, Mr. Emory.
这类契约已经不再具有法律效力 -你知道的
Covenants are no longer legally enforceable. - You knew.
这又没什么
It doesn't mean anything.
那你为什么不告诉我
It meant enough not to tell me.
用红墨水一涂这些条款就不起作用了
A little red ink and those words disappear.
这房♥子是你们的
This house is yours.
太好了 谢谢您 埃默里先生
Great. Thank you, Mr. Emory.
不客气
Of course.
非常感谢您
Thank you very much.
睡不着
Can't sleep?
现在是半夜 而窗外
It's midnight, and there are five crackers
站着五个白人
outside that window.
我当然睡不着
So no.
你本可以告诉我的 亨利 "禁止有黑人血统的人"
You could have told me, Henry. No Negro blood?
别担心 -你说迟了
Don't worry. - It's a little too late for that.
告诉你有什么用呢 -我们可以去沃茨
What good would it have done? - Could've gone somewhere else. Watts.
离亲戚们近一点
Been near family.
你以为哈泽尔他们是自己选择住沃茨的吗
You think Hazel and them chose Watts?
不是的 那正是他们想要我们待的地方
No. That's exactly where they want us.
谁说康普顿是他们的
Who said Compton's theirs, huh?
他们觉得什么都是他们的
Think everything's theirs.
对 但这种情况到此为止
Yeah, well, that shit stops here.
我已经厌倦了他们要我们跑我们就得跑的日子
I'm tired of running when they want us to run.
如果外面那些混♥蛋♥中有人敢乱来…
One of them motherfuckers out there gets squirrely...
我可不会事先警告他们
they ain't getting a warning.
你生气的样子真漂亮
You look good when you're pissed.
你真是个傻瓜
You're a damn fool.
也许吧
Maybe.
但这个傻瓜得到了任何黑人
But this fool got a job and a house
都会不惜为之杀人的工作和房♥子
that any Negro would kill to have.
可能是要杀人
And might.
不会走到那一步的
It's not gonna come to all that.
我们买♥♥这个的时候 是带上承诺的
When we got this, it came with a promise.
他们休想再从我们这里抢走东西
They will never take from us again.
我的女儿们会得到她们应得的东西
My girls are gonna have what my girls deserve.
这房♥子是我们的
This house is ours.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我要听你说出来 阿吉
I'm gonna need to hear you say it, Luck.
这房♥子是我们的
The damn house is ours.
没错
Yeah.
他真是太棒了
Oh, he's just the most.
你好
Yoo-hoo!
我们忘了 他眼里只有小贝
I forgot. He's only got eyes for Betts.
好热啊
Ugh, it's so hot.
调整好节奏 亲爱的 会非常热的
Pace yourself, sweetie. It's gonna be a scorcher.
真不敢相信你会把我拽来干这事
I cannot believe you roped me into this.
怎么了 只是找找乐子而已
What? We're just having a little fun.
只有我们吗 -希望不是
Is it only us? - Shoot, I hope not.
你让我给多蒂打电♥话♥ 我打了
I dialed Dottie like you asked.
她说会叫上几个家庭教师协会的姑娘们一起来
She said she'd round up some of the gals from the PTA.
反正她们也没其他事可做
It's not like they have something better to do.
她们会来的
They'll show.
早上好 女士们
Good morning, ladies.
你好 美女
Gorgeous.
蠢贱♥人♥
Dumbass bitch.
没错 中士
That's right, Sarge.
她就是个蠢贱♥人♥
She's a dumbass bitch.
埃默里先生 打扰一下
Excuse me, Mr. Emory?
气温升到近40度了
It's only going to get warmer out there,
外面只会越来越热
as we edge close to a hundred...
房♥间里的家具都已组装完毕
Furniture's assembled in the rooms.
我还需要您签个名
I still need a signature.
祝你们今天愉快 -谢谢
Have a great day. - Thanks.
他们走了
The coast is clear.
爸爸 水是冰凉的
Daddy, the water's freezing.
我们会修好的 宝贝儿 来吧
We'll get it fixed, baby girl. Come on.
校车30分钟后离开 -我知道
The bus leaves in 30. - I know, I know.
快准备吧 -我一件衣服也找不到
Let's go. - I-I can't find any clothes.
好好找找 露比·李
Use your eyes, Ruby Lee.
早上好
Morning.
你说得对 你昨晚说的话没错
You were right... what you said last night.
再也不逃跑了
No more running.
再也不逃跑了
No more runnin'.
亨利·埃默里 我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you, Henry Emory.
利维亚·埃默里 我为我们俩感到骄傲
I'm proud of us, Livia Emory.
没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我可以给工厂打电♥话♥
Can call the plant,
看看能不能过几天再开始上班
see if I could start in a few days.
时间改变不了什么
That won't change anything.
剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表