剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表
格雷西
Gracie?
她说不是窗户 妈妈
She said it wasn't the window, Mama.
谁说的
Who did?
好吧 格雷西
Okay, Gracie.
维拉小姐这一套 到此为止 好吗 宝贝
We have to stop with Miss Vera, all right, baby?
她不是真的
She isn't real.
可她正看着你呢
But she's looking right at you.
你看不见她吗
Can't you see her?
你闻到她的气味了吗
Do you smell her now, Mama?
她闻起来什么味道呢
What does she smell like?
有时候 在晚上
Sometimes at night,
我会听到她在客厅里走动
I hear her walking down the hall.
但我总是先闻到她的气味
But I always smell her first.
妈妈 她很臭
She smells bad, Mama.
非常臭
Really, really bad.
是什么样的气味
What kind of smell?
就像死了的东西一样 妈妈
Like dead things, Mama.
你看到她了吗 妈妈
Did you see her, Mama?
没有 我什么都没看到 宝贝
No, I-I didn't see anything, baby.
但你感觉到了 是吧
But you felt it, didn't you?
如果我说"是" 你能保证不告诉爸爸吗
If I say yes, you promise not to tell your daddy?
我保证
I promise.
你已经…
You've...
维拉小姐那本书 你已经看了一阵子了 宝贝
You've had your Miss Vera book for a while now, baby.
我们住在北卡罗来纳时
She ever visit you,
她来看过你吗
back home in North Carolina?
我们来这里之前她从没来烦过我
She didn't start messing with me until we got here.
这房♥子里有不好的东西
There's something bad in this house.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
你呢
Do you?
没事的
It's all right.
目前来说 我们得试着适应
For now, we just got to try.
爸爸辛苦工作才买♥♥了这套房♥子
Your daddy worked real hard for this house.
你愿意试试吗
Will you try?
就当为了我
For me?
这才是好姑娘
That's my girl.
我不想让她抓到我
I don't want her to get me.
嘿 没什么会抓到你的
Hey. Hey. Nothing's getting you.
如果有人想碰你一根头发
Anyone even try to touch a hair on your head,
妈妈会怎么对付他
what your mama gonna do?
打他们的屁屁
Beat their asses?
没错
That's right.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mama.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, baby.
小贝 这么早就来啦
Betts, you're early.
忙吗
Busy?
这叫"八步塑身法"
It's called "The Figure 8."
"好管家生活杂♥志♥"里看到的
Found it in "Housekeeping."
纽约市的一位医生发现
This doctor in New York City realized that
女性平均每天会饿八次 八次呢
gals get hungry, on average, eight times a day. Eight.
我从不知道有这事
I didn't know that.
车道上是你们的新车吗
Is that a new car in the driveway?
车是男人的玩具 你懂的
You know, boys and their toys.
每天八次 每次一个 连吃八天
Eight of these, eight times a day for eight days.
听上去像是胡扯
I know, it sounds like a bunch of hooey,
可在你发表意见之前 告诉你
but before you judge, I have already lost
我三天轻了2公斤 -真不错
four whole pounds in three days. - That's wonderful.
还记得生完鲍比之后我有多胖吗
You remember the weight I kept on after I had Bobby.
再也不会那样了 -米吉
Never again. - Midge.
你看上去很棒
You look great.
真的
You do.
不过…
But...
我知道我还得再减点才能跟大家…
I know, I still have a few more to go before I tell every...
她当时拿着枪
She had a gun.
今天早上那个警♥察♥… 如果那样也算警♥察♥的话
And that policeman this morning, if you can call him that,
表现的好像她当时只是在给草坪浇水
she might as well have been watering her lawn, for all he cared.
如果有警方介入 我相信情况会改善的
Well, if the police are involved, I'm sure it will sort itself out.
是的 -当然
It will. - Yeah.
是会改善
It will sort itself out.
因为我们会想办法的
Because we're going to do something about it.
今晚 在业主协会会议上
Tonight. At the HOA meeting.
马迪太天真了
Marty doesn't know his ass from his elbow.
戴尔需要… -小贝 我觉得
Dale needs to... - Betts, I...
最好让男人们来处理这事
I think it's best to leave this to the boys.
这里是你的家 米吉
This is your home, Midge.
万一当时鲍比或者小戴尔
What if little Bobby
正在外面玩呢
or Dale Jr. had been playing outside?
万一他们看到她了呢
What if they had seen her?
或者更糟
Or worse.
这种事情就是这样开始的
This is how it begins.
变化就是这样产生的
How it changes.
从一个家庭开始
With one family.
但变化不可能只出现在一户人家
But it's never just the one family.
我一直在看报纸
I-I've been reading the papers.
这里有篇文章
This is an article about this
是关于芝加哥一个叫肯辛顿的社区的
neighborhood called Kensington in Chicago.
一旦他们感到舒适
Once they get comfortable,
如果让他们住得舒适
if they're allowed to get comfortable,
他们就会开始打电♥话♥
they start making phone calls.
然后不断会有
And then, there's another family.
别的人家住进来
And another.
很快 这条街
And soon, this street...
我们的街 就会变成…
our street, becomes...
一定要让戴尔在今晚发言前看一下这篇文章
Make sure Dale reads this before he speaks tonight.
这是论据
Ammunition.
米吉
Oh, Midge.
会没事的 我们会赶走他们的
It'll be okay. W-We'll get them out.
我们只是需要…
We just have to...
我本想告诉你的 但…
I wanted to tell you, but...
你们要搬走了
You're moving.
戴尔昨晚告诉克拉克了
Dale told Clarke last night. I...
我以为他会告诉… -他没说
I figured he would have... - He didn't.
他一直在讨好工厂的重要人物
Well, you know how he's been buttering up the bigwigs at the plant.
终于派上用场了
It finally worked.
他们希望由他来管理整个西海岸
They want him to run the whole West Coast.
那辆新车…
The new car.
我本想生气来着
I tried to be mad,
可我觉得我比他更喜欢那车
but honestly, I think I love it more than he does.
搬家 -只是去阿纳海姆
Moving. - Only to Anaheim.
你会喜欢那里的 你一定得来看我们
Which you will love, by the way. You must visit.
好吗 新房♥子有很多房♥间
Promise? The new house has so many rooms.
多到住不完
Too many rooms.
你和克拉克可以来我家度周末
You and Clarke could come for a weekend getaway.
我很忙
Very busy.
那倒是
Of course.
毕竟现在这儿有这么多破事
Of course you are, with everything going on, yeah.
其实还有一件事
There's something else.
我谁都没说呢 连戴尔都不知道
I haven't told anyone, not even Dale.
目前来说的话
Not yet.
我怀孕了
I'm with child.
我只是很担心
I just worry so much.
替你和娜特担心
For you, for Nat.
我的天 有这些人…
My God, with these...
住在这里
people.
那个女人还有枪
That woman with a gun.
这地方已不再适合抚养孩子了
This is just not the place to raise kids anymore.
如果你和克拉克有…
If you and Clarke had...
那个…
The...
祝贺你 米吉
Good on you, Midge.
祝你们在新家好运
Best of luck in the new home.
剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表