剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表
我们不去上学吗
What, we're not going to school?
爸爸 刚才是你在放收音机吗
Were you playing the radio, Daddy?
不是 我们当然要去上学
No. Of course we're going to school.
今天是格雷西·珍第一天去学校
It's Gracie Jean's first day.
准备好了吗
Ready?
有些人怎么样
Some folks are what?
是蠢蛋 -没错
Fools. - That's right.
所以我们出门 不去搭理那些蠢蛋或者那些蠢事 好吗
So we're leaving, and we're not paying fools or foolishness any mind.
直接走去车那里
Walk straight to the car.
要尊重老师
Mind your teachers.
把车门锁上
Lock the door.
我知道 宝贝
I know. I know, I know. Baby.
看看这些乱七八糟的东西 -宝贝
Baby, baby. Baby, look at me. - Look at this bullshit.
看着我
Look at me.
别去理会 他们就想要我们生气
Don't even give them the satisfaction.
让他们去死
Fuck them.
好了
Okay.
听着
So look,
我们有三种应对方法
we got three options.
第一种 我进屋里 拿上枪杀了这帮白皮猪
I walk back in the house, I get my .45, I kill all these honkies.
然后蹲监狱 他们会把女儿们从你身边带走
I go to jail, the girls get taken from you.
我得老实说 我不喜欢这种方法
Look, I got to be honest, I'm not in love with option one.
第二种 我跟你一起待在家里
I stay home with you.
这是你上班的第一周
First week on the job?
你会被开除的 然后…
You get fired, and...
第一种方法是什么来着
What was option one again?
看着我 别管别的
Eyes on me. All on me.
凭我们所经历的一切
All that we've been through,
他们觉得几个娃娃就能把我们逼走
they think some dolls are gonna what?
现在 我要带女儿们去学校
Now I'm taking the girls to school,
然后我去上班
and then I'm going to work.
你要回屋里去 锁上门
You're gonna go inside and lock the door.
好吧
Okay.
我们能应付的
We got this.
我们能应付的
We got this.
这算什么意思 -一个开始
What do you call this? - A start.
十字架太华丽了吗
Cross too flamboyant?
我不知道您在说什么
I'm sure I don't know what you mean.
非得让我的孩子们看见是吧 -这是谁的错
My children had to see that. - Whose fault is that?
这地方是我的… 我们的家
This place is my... our home.
我觉得人要有自知之明
I think it's important a person knows her place.
如果换了是我 很难想象自己会住在一个
If it were me, I can't imagine living somewhere
不欢迎我的地方
I wasn't wanted, all alone.
你现在孤立无援
You're all alone right now.
不等她们穿过草坪 我们就能完事
Be over before they make it off their lawns.
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
我不知道您在说什么
I'm sure I don't know what you mean.
小贝 一切都好吧
Betts? Everything okay?
很好 亲爱的
Just fine, sweetie.
都很好
Just fine.
为什么要住在一个不欢迎你的地方
Why would you live somewhere you're not wanted?
说真的
Seriously.
阳光
Sunshine.
空气中的茉莉花香
Jasmine in the air.
我开始喜欢上这些了 -你得考虑到自己的家庭
It's growing on me. - And a family to consider.
看见没
See, there?
您自己把问题回答了
You found the answer all by yourself.
我不会希望我的孩子们…
I wouldn't want my children growing up in such a...
还好您没有孩子
Good thing you don't have any.
不是吗
Isn't it?
住到别处去吧 埃默里太太
Find someplace else to live, Mrs. Emory.
因为这次已经算是好的了
Because this is as good as it's going to be for you,
今后绝不会这么客气了
and it'll never be quite this good again.
知道吗 温德尔太太 当邻居的一个好处就是
You know, the good thing about being neighbors, Mrs. Wendell,
您知道要去哪里找我
is you know where to find me.
谢谢 埃默里
Oh. Thanks, Emory.
我们派对上见
Well, see you at the shindig.
他说的是今天下午的活动 这些派对很烦人
It's this thing this afternoon. These parties are such a bore.
一群保守浮夸的人
Bunch of stuffed shirts.
你去了不会开心的
You wouldn't have any fun.
如果不是强制的我才不会去呢
I wouldn't go if I didn't have to.
所以 好好享受半天假吧
So just enjoy your half-day's work.
回头见
Next time.
你好
How are you?
我可以说得慢一点或者写下来
I can say it slower if you'd like, or write it down.
我们要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
We're selling.
严格来说这不是贷款租赁协议
It's not a lease in the technical sense.
没有银行抵押贷款
There's no bank mortgage,
摊还债务并不会让总债额降低
and the debt is amortized without any accrual of equity.
"摊还"的意思是… -意思是这是高♥利♥贷♥
Amortized means... - Means this is usury.
上一户经我手入住康普顿的黑人家庭也遭受过类似骚扰
Same kind of pestering happened to the last colored family that I placed in Compton.
索森大道上的约翰逊一家
The Johnson family, over on Thorson Avenue.
有新的黑人家庭正渴望搬到这里来呢
There are new Negro families just dying to move here.
我相信很快你们就会有黑人邻居了
I'm sure you'll find, in short order, you're not alone.
你会警告他们将会发生的事情吗
You gonna warn them about what's in store?
康普顿警♥察♥局
Compton Police Department.
你好 我找惠特利警长
Sergeant Wheatley, please.
我估计起效果了
I guess it worked.
你那天晚上说的话
What you said the other night.
那个女人
That woman.
那些人…
Those... people.
真是嚣张 乔治
The gall, George.
怎么了
What happened?
温德尔太太…
I don't know, Mrs. Wendell.
贝蒂
Betty.
你在那个会上说的话…
What you said at that meeting...
如果我说我没有...
I'd be lying if I said I didn't...
彻夜未眠地想着那些话 我就是在撒谎
you know, stay awake all night thinking about it.
想着…
Thinking about...
你说的一切
everything you said.
若能付诸行动的话…
If words were deeds...
要知道 我在朝鲜的时候
When I was in Korea...
有时候 有些事情不得不做
there were, there were things, sometimes, needed to be done.
而且…
And...
有些事情...
it takes a certain type of man to...
不是所有男人都做得了的
do certain types of things.
知道什么会让我开心吗
You know what would make me happy?
放一天假
A day off.
这一天我不必做任何决定
Just one day where I didn't have to make a single decision.
其他人 会把一切都处理好
And then someone else would just take care of everything.
所有这些破事
All this mess.
我应该… -天啊 看我唠叨个没完
I should... - Oh, God, listen to me.
耽搁你了 你快回去吧
I've kept you. Shoo, shoo.
谢谢你的来访 还有你送来的东西
Thank you for the delivery and the visit.
非常乐意 毫不麻烦
Always a pleasure, never a chore.
我妈以前常这么说
My mother used to say that.
贝蒂 如果你有什么事
Betty, if there's anything you ever need
需要我帮忙
from me,
什么都行
anything,
尽管说
don't hesitate to ask.
我们走吧
Let's blow this joint.
我想带你去看样东西
I want to show you something.
来吧
Come on.
快来 走吧
Come on, let's go.
他们知道我们都会在吃午饭
They know we'll all be at lunch.
谁
Who?
就在这里
Right here.
谁 -快跑
Who's there? - Run.
走
Go, go.
快跑
Run.
剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表