剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表
好了 公主
Okay, princess.
参加舞会的时间到了
Time to go to the ball.
现在是什么时候
What time is it?
该给你做术前准备了
Time to get you prepped.
5毫升氟哌丁苯
5cc's Haldol?
我可以喝点水吗
C-Can I have some water?
当然可以 等手术之后
Absolutely. After.
此刻或许看不出来
It may not seem like it now,
但你将收到的这份恩赐 会给你带来很大的自♥由♥
but there is great freedom in this gift you're receiving.
求你了 至少能让我先上个厕所吗
Please. Can I at least use the restroom first?
求你了
Please?
我不想尿在自己身上
I don't want to mess myself.
我们已经在舞会了吗
Are we at the ball already?
快了 公主
Almost, princess.
该死
Fuck.
有种你就试试看
I wish you would.
爸爸
Daddy!
待在这里
Stay here.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy!
你这个疯黑鬼
You crazy fucking coon!
嘿 他杀了厄尔…
He fucking killed Earl...
他那该死的黑丫头杀了厄尔…
This fucking pickaninny killed Earl!
转过身来
Turn your ass over.
他有枪 -混♥蛋♥
He's got a gun. - Motherfucker.
现在谁才是黑鬼
Who's your buck now? Hmm?
放开他
Hey, leave him alone.
天啊
Oh, God...
你个该死的猿猴
You, you fucking ape!
我老婆怀着孩子呢
I got a kid on the way,
你个该死的黑鬼
you fucking coon.
刚才在我孩子面前 没见你在乎呀
You didn't give a shit when they were mine, huh?
离他远点
You get away from him!
马迪 宝贝
Marty! Baby...
你想干什么 -叫她闭嘴
What'd you do? - Tell her to shut the fuck up.
没事的 宝贝
It's-it's o... It's okay, baby.
他没事 -我没事 宝贝
It's okay. - I'm-I'm okay, baby.
我去打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I'm-I'm gonna call the police.
去啊 报♥警♥啊
Go on. Do it.
你去报♥警♥ 你男人就会脑袋开花
And your man right here gonna get a bullet in his head.
你这肮脏的黑鬼
You dirty nigger!
不
No, n-no.
不要
No, no, no, no.
求你了 别
Please, please don't.
不要
No, no, no. Please.
想感受一下失去孩子的滋味吗
Want to feel what it's like to lose a child?
挺强硬啊 黑仔
Real tough, huh, buck?
不要
No, no...
把手举起来
Hands up!
我跟你说话时
Look at me
眼睛看着我
when I'm talking to you.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
带你妹妹去你们房♥间
Take your sister to your room.
待在这里 -别离开我
Stay right here. - Don't leave me.
我要去找爸爸 -万一维拉小姐…
I'm going to get Daddy. - Well, what if Miss Vera...
维拉小姐不是真的
Miss Vera's not real, Gracie.
但是我看见她了 妈妈说…
But I saw her. Mama said she...
妈妈不在这里
Mama's not here!
她不是真的 格雷西
She's not real, Gracie.
快说 她不是真的
Say it. She's not real.
她不是真的
She's not real.
现在待在这里
Now stay here and close your eyes
闭上眼睛别睁开 好吗
and don't open them till I get back. Promise?
好的
Promise.
露比
Ruby.
露比
Ruby.
露比
Ruby.
露比
Ruby.
太阳落山 月亮升起来
Goes down and the moon comes up,
我们队会放异彩
our boys will shine.
我宣誓忠诚于
I pledge allegiance
美♥利♥坚♥合众国的国旗
to the flag
以及它所代表的
of the United States of America.
一个不可分割…
And to the republic for which it stands...
我们队会放异彩
Our boys will shine.
我们队今晚会放异彩
Our boys will shine tonight.
对方彻底溃败
All down the line.
太阳落山 月亮升起来
When the sun goes down and the moon comes up,
我们队会放异彩
our boys will shine.
我们队今晚会放异彩 我们队会放异彩
Our boys will shine tonight, our boys will shine.
我们队今晚会放异彩…
Our boys will shine tonight.
…人人享有
One nation indivisible,
自♥由♥和公正的共和国
with liberty and justice for all.
太阳落山 月亮升起来
When the sun goes down and the moon comes up,
我们队会放异彩
our boys will shine.
我们队今晚会放异彩 我们队会放异彩
Our boys will shine tonight, our boys will shine.
姑娘们
Girls.
露比·李
Ruby Lee.
格雷西·珍
Gracie Jean.
亨利先生 我们就是喜欢看电影
We just loves us a picture show, don't we, Mr. Henry?
对吧
Hmm? No?
我估计在这上面比在外面
Safer up here, I suppose, than outside
跟腹黑的白人佬在一起更安全 那群无赖
with them scheming ofays, the rascals.
她们在哪里
Where are they?
谁在哪里
Where who?
我的女儿们 黑仔
My girls, nigger.
如果你敢碰她们一根头发 我对天发誓…
You touch one hair on their heads, I swear to God...
我碰那两个小姑娘 和她们漂亮的头发干吗
What I want with them girls and their pretty little heads?
当然 我估计 你已经历过孩子被伤害时
Of course, I reckon you done already seen
那种撕心裂肺之痛了
a world of hurt, far as chilluns is concerned...
告诉我她们在哪里
Tell me where they are.
告诉我
Tell me.
如果你想见她们
If you want to see 'em,
你只需要
all you gots to do is look
用自己的眼睛看就行
with your own two eyes.
可怜的亨利先生
Poor, poor Mr. Henry.
我之前说过 现在再说一遍
I says it before and I'll say it again.
你似乎总是把握不好
Don't never seem to be
恰当的时间地点
in the right place at the right time.
在老板伯克斯家是如此
Not at boss man Berks',
甚至在自己家里 那两个白人佬来
not even in your own home when them ofays come
把你吊到天花板上时也是如此
and strang you clear up to the ceiling.
但我估计那一天你做到了
But you was that day, I reckon.
老天 那一天你做到了
Ooh, Lord, you was that day.
可怜的阿吉小姐她只是想让丈夫多待一会儿
Poor Miss Lucky, she just wanted him to stay a while
跟女儿们还有可爱的儿子
and enjoy the morning with their girls and that sweet
一起享受那个上午
little boy-child.
可是亨利先生
But Mr. Henry had his mind
已经做了决定
all made up.
他想要带女儿们去看电影
He wanted to take his gals to the picture show,
买♥♥一些
get him some of that
甜腻美味的爆米花
Mr. Monroe's good old greasy kernel corn
免得被人买♥♥光了
before it all got ate.
于是
So, that day,
那一天
he left an hour early.
他提前了一小时离开
One...
提前了
hour...
一小时
early.
亨利先生终于要把握准
Mr. Henry was finally gonna be
剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表