剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈 你没事吧
Mama, are you all right?
继续睡吧 露比·李
Go on back to sleep, Ruby Lee.
妈妈很好
Mama's just fine.
妈妈
Mama?
你醒着吗
Are you awake?
继续睡吧 宝贝儿
Back to sleep, baby girl.
妈妈
Mama's just...
很好
fine.
我现在好看吗 妈妈
Do I look pretty now, Mama?
啊 妈妈
Ouch! Mama!
格雷西·珍 宝贝 对不起
Gra-Gracie Jean. Baby, I'm so sorry.
妈妈 你做了什么
What did you do, Mama?!
她烫到我了 露比
She burned me, Ruby!
从驱动器到引擎机舱外壳的距离是多少
What's the clearance on the nacelle housing from the drive?
反正我不忙 不用管理部门 你可以慢慢想
I'm not busy running a department or anything, so take your time.
是0.0625
It's 0.0625.
是呀 当然
Yeah. Sure.
不过…
But...
标注呢
Where's the notation?
驱动器是麦克卢斯基负责的 先生
McCluskey is doing the drive, sir.
我只负责引擎机舱外壳
I'm only handling the nacelle.
你只负责…
You're only handling the...
埃默里 这里讲究团队合作
It's a team effort here, Emory.
这就是我想要灌输的精神
That's what I'm trying to instill.
好的 先生 -我有个想法
Yes, sir. - Here's a thought.
或许
Maybe...
如果你不是这么忙于讨好老板们
if you weren't so busy glad-handing the bosses,
你的活就能达到标准
your work would be up to scratch.
你以为斯托特会怎样
You think Stoat's gonna what?
邀请你去打高尔夫吗
Invite you for ten holes?
他都不会邀你去当他的球童
He wouldn't invite you to be his caddy.
一所小小的南部黑人♥大♥学可能对入门来说是足够了
A little Negro college down South might be good enough for entry-level,
但让我告诉你一件事 埃默里
but let me tell you something, Emory.
这…
This...
这可是国防部的合约 哥们
this is the Pentagon contract, man.
我觉得你没准备好 -觉得我没准备好
I'm not sure you're ready. - Not sure I'm ready?
就因为我没替其他人完成任务
Because I didn't do another man's work?
你这是在跟我抬杠吗
Are you getting wise?
是这样吗
Huh? Is that what's happening right now?
告诉你
'Cause let me tell you something.
嘴硬会让你丢饭碗的
Lip will get you shown the door.
你大可试试看 请吧
Try me. Please.
试试看
Try me.
听着
Now, look.
我是个成年人 犯了错我会承认
I'm big enough to admit when I've made a mistake.
我不该这么早就提拔你
I brought you along too fast.
你要开除我
You're sacking me.
伯克斯先生
Mr. Berks.
我开除过犯更小的错误的人
I've done it for less.
不
No.
但我要把你撤出国防部的项目
But I am taking you off the Pentagon project.
斯托特先生说过"谁构建 谁负责"
Mr. Stoat said, "You build it, you own it."
这是我设计的 先生
That's my work, sir.
埃默里 我觉得…
And I say...
利润共享的资格是努力工作换来的
profit sharing is something you earn, Emory.
即使撤出 你挣的也比我知道的其他黑人都多
And you're still making more than any Negro I ever heard of, so please,
所以别跟我哭穷
don't start crying poor to me.
往积极方面想 你是有潜质的
Bright side, you've got potential.
所以 直接去做商业合同吧
So, head on down to Commercial,
你可以去设计DC-7的翼面
you can work on the DC-7 airfoil.
好的 先生 -你说什么
Yes, sir. - I'm sorry?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
这就对了
Attaboy.
来了
Coming.
我不知道
I don't know.
你想听我的意见 那我就告诉你我的意见
You asked for my opinion, I'm gonna give you my opinion.
不过你不会喜欢的
But you ain't gonna like my opinion.
我知道这听上去很扯
I-I know how it sounds.
你觉得我疯了 我知道
You think I'm crazy. I know.
没错 我觉得你疯了
Hell yeah, I think you crazy.
亲爱的 你疯了才会搬去满是白人的康普顿
Crazy for moving out to white-ass Compton, honey.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我今天早上伤到了格雷西·珍 我烫伤了我的宝贝
I hurt Gracie Jean this morning. I burned my baby.
那是因为你不会做头发 阿吉
That's 'cause you can't do no hair, Lucky.
见鬼
Shit.
瞎子都能看出来
Ray Charles could've told you that.
但 你说错了
But, no...
你永远都不会伤害你的女儿们
you could never hurt them girls.
不过 阿吉 我很好奇
But I am curious, Luck...
想知道你为什么没告诉我
to know why you ain't tell me.
什么 没告诉你什么…
What? I don't know what...
到底发生了什么 阿吉
'Bout what happened, Lucky.
你儿子的事
With your baby boy.
好 说不说随你
Okay. Talk about it or don't.
不管怎样 我永远是你的后盾
Either way, I'm gonna be right here for you.
搬家吧 这里有个单元刚空出来 有两间卧室
Move. Unit just opened up, right here. Two bedrooms.
这里不会有白人试图把你逼疯
No white folks trying to drive a bitch out of her mind up in here.
那个女人
That woman.
你们提起过一户黑人搬去了康普顿
The other night, y'all said that a-a colored family moved to Compton,
然后做了些什么…
and did something to their...
丫头 我们当时都喝醉了
Oh, girl, we was so toe' up the other night.
没必要把我们的话当真… -哈泽尔
I don't know why you pay... - Hazel.
哈泽尔
Hazel.
你说你会帮我
You said you're here for me.
发生了什么
What happened?
你的表情告诉我 你知道些内情
I can see it. You know something.
这是我自然的表情 我的脸长得就这样
That's just this face. It's the way it look.
哈泽尔
Hazel.
好吧
Oh, shit.
是的 博蒙一家
Yes, the Beaumonts.
是像你们一样的黑人家庭
Colored family just like y'all.
他们当时住在东康普顿
They was living in East Compton,
刚搬去没多久
just for a minute, until...
那帮混♥蛋♥
And them motherfuckers.
就把那个女的和她的家人逼疯了
They drove that woman and her family out of their goddamn minds.
怎么回事 哈泽尔
How, Hazel?
她杀了他们
She killed 'em.
她杀了他们
She killed 'em.
那姑娘叫阿内特·博蒙
Shit, that child's name was Arnette Beaumont.
老天 他们把她关进了中♥央♥州立医院的疯人院
Lord, they done put her ass in the Central State nuthouse.
而那个地方... 老天
Oh, and that place... Shit.
那个地方连男人都待不下…
That place ain't-ain't fit for man...
有什么可以效劳的吗
How can I help you?
我叫贝蒂温德尔 来找富勒先生的
Uh, Betty Wendell here to see Mr. Fuller.
好的 这边请
Oh, yes. Right this way.
搬家 这么快
Move? Already?
可你们在康普顿才待了…
But you've only been in Compton for...
我知道 -买♥♥♥房♥♥子的钱能收回来吗
I know. - Would you even get your money back?
以我们的积蓄 我相信我们能找到不错的地方
Well, with our savings, I'm sure we can find something nice.
私下里说一句
Between you and I,
康普顿跟以前不一样了
Compton isn't what it used to be.
什么
What?
西康普顿 我知道 那里有些…
Uh, West Compton, I know has had some...
这就像圣安娜的风一样 一路往东把垃圾朝我们那里吹
Well, it's like the Santa Ana, blowing garbage east, our way.
真的很可惜
That's a real shame.
克拉克真的应该到场
Clarke really should be here.
账户是我开的
I opened this account.
对 但他是签约人 而且他是你丈夫
Yeah, and he's the signatory, and he's your husband.
也许我说错了
I may have misspoken.
剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表