剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表
埃默里太太
Mrs. Emory.
看来氯丙嗪对你来说效果不错
Thorazine seems to be treating you well.
这地方是个避难所 你同意吗
This place is a refuge, wouldn't you agree?
我们今天相处得很愉快 莫尼汗医生
Yeah, we're having a fine visit today, Dr. Moynihan.
你好 埃默里太太
Hello, Mrs. Emory.
他们说你还是不肯吃东西 阿吉
I'm told you still won't eat your food, Lucky.
可她跟我说
But she told me
我可以吃这个… -称呼我"埃默里太太"
I could have this, Doctor... - It's Mrs. Emory.
我的家人
My family.
我什么时候能见我的家人 -不是说好
My family. When can I see my family? - What did we say
不能激动的吗 -我没有…
about getting excited? What happens? - I'm not getting...
我没有激动
I'm not getting excited.
好姑娘
Good girl.
埃拉梅 一带一 老带新
Each one, teach one, Ella Mae.
我会照顾好她的 医生
I'll mind her, Doctor.
当心 阿吉
Mind, Lucky.
你得当心
You have to mind.
她很幸运
She's very lucky.
北卡罗来纳州当局确认了你的故事
The authorities in North Carolina have confirmed your story.
多悲惨的故事啊
What a sad story.
送她进监狱并不妥当
Prison is not the right place for your wife.
她不是罪犯 她只是需要治疗
She has a medical condition, not a criminal one.
我需要跟她谈谈
I just need to talk to her.
关于她对你儿子所做的事吗 -她没对我儿子做任何事
About what she did to your son? - She didn't do anything to my son.
当然 不好意思
Of course. I'm sorry.
我是说... -他们那么快就把她带走了
What I meant... - They took her so fast
我都没来得及告诉她我本该说的话
that I couldn't tell her what I needed to.
你本想告诉她什么
What would you tell her?
埃默里先生 我以前见过这种行为
Mr. Emory, I've seen this behavior before.
这是我的专长
I specialize in it.
你知道吗 有几个黑人女性
Did you know that several Negro women,
有的情况比你太太糟得多
some in much worse shape than your wife,
因为做了可怕的事情被送来这里
have come in here having done some terrible things?
事实证明我的治疗方案非常成功
My treatment has proven very successful.
对治疗没有好处的是
What doesn't help is your coming here
你每天都过来要求见她 -她需要知道我来过
every day, trying to see her. - She needs to know that I came.
知道我没有生气 而且我理解…
And that I'm not upset and I understand.
我觉得我理解她为什么会那么做
At least, I think I understand why she did what she did.
你早晚总能告诉她的
In time, you can tell her.
现在告诉她 只会让她激动
Now it will only agitate her.
医生 我了解我妻子 -她是
Doctor, I know my wife. - This is
被强制留院的
an involuntary hold. Do you understand
明白这是什么意思吗
what that means?
意味着你们想留她多久就能留多久
That you can keep her for as long as you want.
是她需要留多久就留多久
For as long as she needs.
这样我们才能帮她
So we can help.
至少让她见见女儿们
At least let her see her little girls.
她们需要见她们的妈妈
They need to see their mama.
在她们目睹了发生的事之后
After what they witnessed?
我不是儿童精神科医生
I'm not a child psychiatrist,
但那对她们会造成毁灭性的伤害
but I promise you that would be devastating.
你得专注于你的女儿们
You need to focus on your girls.
她们还好吗
How are they holding up?
孩子的心理韧性很强
Children are resilient.
我会告诉她你来过了
I'll make sure to tell her that you stopped by
而且你和女儿们都在坚持着
and that you and the girls are hanging in there.
但你得专注于治疗
But you focus on healing.
医生 什么类型的治疗
Doctor, what treatment?
老实说 我所做的主要是倾听
Honestly, I mostly listen.
我是按你喜欢的方式做的
I made it just the way you like it.
加了牛奶和两块糖
Milk and two sugars.
反正现在有点烫
That's probably too hot, anyway.
让它凉一下
Let it cool off a bit.
你注意到这里的墙纸了吗
Do you notice the wallpaper?
认出来了吗
You recognize it?
花了我不少时间才找到同样的图案
It took me a while to find the same pattern, but...
但我这个人决心很大
I can be pretty determined.
你看
Look.
我得猜测你穿的尺寸
I had to guess your size.
我给你买♥♥了些粉色的
I got you some things in pink.
你粉色穿得太少了
I mean, you don't wear enough pink.
贝蒂 别去搓弄伤口
Oh, don't fuss with those, Betty.
你不必害怕
You don't have to be scared.
好吗 把你绑起来
Okay? I mean, tying you up,
是为了保护你
that was just for your own protection.
把你的手给我
Give me your hands.
这是乳♥头♥霜
Udder cream.
是用在母猪的奶头上的
Use it on a sow's teats.
它会消除那些伤痕
It'll get rid of those marks.
把你的手给我
Give me your hands.
我是乔治啊
It's George.
你了解我的
You know me. Hmm?
你是个好女人 贝蒂
You're a good woman, Betty.
我觉得自己也是一个好人
And I like to think I'm a good person, too.
而且我知道
And I know what
在那些无法理解我们的人眼里
our love would've looked like to people
我们的爱是什么样子的
who just couldn't understand.
一个已婚女子跟一个送牛奶的私奔
A married woman running off with the milkman.
我知道这看上去很极端
I know it seems extreme.
没事的
It's okay.
你会明白的
You'll see.
我想让你知道
I want you to know...
你准备好时 可以随时找我
that I'm ready when you're ready.
好了
Okay.
怎么 你摇过了吗
What, did you shake it up?
没有 我是直接从冰箱那里
No, I just walked right from the icebox
走到这里的
to just right here.
怎么了 -那个…
What? - I...
我只是…有…
Well, you know, I just was...
我们有一些积蓄 -你想说什么
We have some savings. - Where's this going?
如果... -我敢打赌 不是什么好事
And I-if... - Nowhere good, I'd bet.
要不我们搬家吧
What if we just moved?
发生了这些事
You know, because with all this,
我觉得没人会责怪我们的
I don't think anybody would blame us.
你听到贝蒂那天说的话了吗
Did you hear a goddamn thing Betty said?
那个趾高气昂的大小姐
Ms. High-And-Mighty.
她觉得自己比其他人都强
She thinks she's just better than everyone else.
我敢打赌她跑了
I think... I bet she took off.
我敢打赌她找到了别的男人
You know, I bet that she just found somebody,
私奔了
and she took off.
不要胡说
You don't know that.
她是我们这群人中唯一有胆魄的
She's the only one of us around here that had any guts.
你现在想弃甲而逃
Now you just want to cut and run?
我对你很失望
I'm disappointed in you.
马迪 -先敲门
Marty. - Knock!
你看到这个了吗
You see this?
"康普顿警长被枪杀"
"Compton sergeant shot dead."
老天 -"死于一起疑似黑社会枪击的事件中"
Jesus. - "In a suspected gangland shooting."
我一直都怎么说的来着
What have I been saying all along?
这都是我们的错 -马迪
This is all on us. - Marty,
你要不先去银行吧 看看
why don't you just go to the bank first? Just see
或许… -别再提这事了
if maybe they could... - Shut up about that!
你的胆怯会渗透进子♥宫♥ 把我的宝宝变成懦夫的
Seeps through, makes my baby a coward.
你呢 也想跑吗
What about you? You want to run, too?
一帮该死的娘们 你们俩都是
A couple of fucking women, both of youse.
你决定 我奉陪 马迪
I'm game, Marty.
你好
Hello?
没有 什么都没有
No, nothing.
但就算她那么做了 你能怪她吗
I mean, could you blame her, though, if she did?
你知道克拉克是怎么对她的
'Cause you know how Clarke treated her.
剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表