剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表
离得并不远 你们可以来作客
It's not even that far. You can come visit.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Toast.
干杯
Cheers.
你们住在康普顿哪里
So, where y'all at over in Compton?
在帕尔默街上
Over on Palmer Drive.
帕尔默街
Palmer.
你听说过那户人家的事吗
You heard about that family...
她不需要听那些流言 -什么流言
Hey, hey, hey. She don't need to hear all that yang now. - Wait, what?
妞 有户黑人家庭搬去了那里
Girl, a colored family moved over there.
他们说那个老婆把孩子剥了皮
They say the wife skinned the kids,
她男人把他们的头变小了
the husband shrank their heads.
你总爱说些没事实依据的事
You always talking that unsubstantiated shit.
随你怎么说
Whatever, whatever.
不管怎样 我们不会干那种事 除非…
Either way, that ain't shit we do unless...
是白人逼他们的
White folks drive 'em to it.
你们该多倾听
You need to listen more
少嚼舌根
and less of this.
敬阿吉
To Luck.
因为你会需要吉运的 宝贝
'Cause, baby, you gonna need it.
各位 敬一下阿吉
To Luck, everyone.
敬阿吉 -对 敬阿吉
To Luck. - Yeah!
格雷西
Gracie,
别碰那金属 是烫的
don't touch the metal. It's hot.
他刚才怎么说的 -喂
What did he just say? - Hello?
真的
Really?
我没说她不该去 没这么说
I'm not saying she shouldn't. I'm not saying she shouldn't.
你们玩得开心吗
Y'all having fun.
对 我想也是
Yeah, I-I bet you are.
下次吧 下次一定
Next time. Next time.
好的 我也爱你
All right. I love you, too.
再见
Bye-bye.
我们不是真的得等吧
We don't really have to wait, do we?
你们妈妈在跟哈泽尔表姑他们一起吃晚饭
Your mama is having supper with Aunt Hazel and them.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
你们即将看到的故事是真实的
the story you are about to see is true.
为了保护无辜者...
to protect the innocent...
你需要一顶假发
What you need is a wig.
那你不是会失业吗
Wouldn't you be out of business?
你要付钱给我吗
You paying me?
丫头 找我做发型的人 有一半是戴假发的
Girl, half my dos is wearing wigs.
这里没人不戴假发
Ain't nobody out here wearing their real hair
你个乡巴佬
with your country ass.
你对我的表弟好吗
You treating my cousin right?
操心我的头发吧 不用操心我男人
Worry about my kitchen, not my man.
不好意思 我估计康普顿把你变傲慢了
Well, excuse me. I guess Compton got you all uppity.
我们挺好的 说真的
Oh, we good. We good, though.
好吧
All right, now.
那几个小屁孩呢
And, uh, what about them, uh, rusty butts?
有三个吧
There's three of 'em, ain't it?
好吧 你的头皮比较敏感
Okay, so you're tender-headed.
好了 你知道哈泽尔会帮你打理好的
There we go. You know Hazel got you.
告诉你吧 我就在这三间房♥间里养大了我那五个孩子
Tell you, I raised all five of mines in these three rooms.
但我估计康普顿的房♥子很大吧
But I guess Compton got some fine space for you, huh?
我...
I...
不过老家房♥子周围的空间大
All kinds of room back home, though.
不习惯房♥子之间离得这么近
Not used to being all on top of each other out here.
在这里 我会直接大摇大摆从正门出去
Well, out here, I walks my fine Black ass, honey, right through my front door.
"吉姆·克劳法"见鬼去吧
Fuck a Mr. Jim Crow.
知道吗
You know what?
丫头 如果你把女儿们带来做头发我会给你家庭折扣
Girl, I give you a family discount, you bring them little girls over here.
你也许不知道 但是朱尼尔斯 宝贝 他很会剪头发
Ooh, and you may not know, but Junius, honey, he cuts some hair.
等你儿子足够大了
As soon as that little boy of yours get old enough,
朱尼尔斯可以帮他剪个超漂亮的波浪
Junius'll put waves in it, baby, make you seasick.
他叫什么来着 切斯特 对吗
What his name? Chester, right?
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
慢慢会喜欢的
Well, it's gonna grow on you.
出去参加派对吧
You come on out here and go to this party.
我 我得走了
I have-have to go.
我该回家了
I have... It's time for me to go.
我得走了 -要走 不行
I got to go. I got to go. - Go? No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你不能走 -我得走了
I got to go. - Not now, you can't go.
听着 亨利会照顾孩子的
Look, Henry got the kids.
我给他打过电♥话♥了
I called him. It's all right.
再待一会吧 别急着走
Stay. Please don't go yet.
谢谢 -如果有什么事
Thank you. - You know what, if anything happens,
马上给我电♥话♥
you call me right away,
我们会尽快赶去的 阿吉
and we come running, Lucky.
也许克拉克只是被工作耽搁了
Well, maybe Clarke just got stuck at work.
他会来的 -是呀
He'll be here. - Yeah.
其他男人也上班的 他们都准时到了
The other men work, managed to be here on time.
他会来的
He'll be here.
别再婆婆妈妈的了 我要开始会议了
Enough pussyfooting around, I'm gonna get this started.
他只是有点晚了 他都计划好了
He's just a couple minutes late, and he's got it all planned.
除非迟到也是计划的一部分…
Unless being late was part of the plan...
好了 各位
All right, everybody.
如果我们想赶回去看今晚的"私♥家♥侦♥探♥马丁·凯恩"…
If we want a shot at catching tonight's Martin Kane, Private Eye...
我们开始吧
let's get going.
我们要谈论什么
What are we talking about?
把有色人种赶走 -对 大家听好了
Get these coloreds out! - All right, then.
我和另外两个小伙子今天去找过那个黑仔了
Now, me and a couple of the other fellas, we paid a visit to that buck there.
让他知道我们快没耐心了
Let him know his time's almost up.
没错
That's right.
是的 厄尔也在场
Yup. Earl was there.
我们继续给他们施压
Mm-hmm. - - And we keep the pressure on,
你们看着吧
you watch.
他们肯定受不了的
They won't have the stomach for this.
现在
Now,
我们不是说要用暴♥力♥手段
we're not talking about violence, per se.
为什么不啊 -就该暴♥力♥一点
Should be.
只要给黑鬼家造成足够麻烦
Aggravate a colored's home
他们很快
just enough,
就会想要离开的
and they'll be wanting out in no time.
一点一点 慢慢来
Slow and steady.
这就是我们取胜的方式
This is how we win.
但要怎么做呢
But how?
"但要怎么做呢 "
But how?
一点一点 慢慢来 莱恩 就像我刚才说的那样
Slow and steady, Len, like I just said.
我想说几句 可以吗
I'd like to say something, if I may?
可以
Yeah.
1900年
In Compton, in 1900,
人们在康普顿发现了石油
um, oil was discovered.
我知道这点是因为我父亲曾经营比佛利山庄油田
I only know that because my father operated the Beverly Hills Oil Field.
他当时雇佣了大约
He employed something like
一千人
a thousand men.
马迪 你的工作是谁给你的
Who gave you your job, Marty?
是黑人给的吗
Was it a colored?
要不你坐下吧 我们能处理…
Why don't you take a seat, Betts. We got this under...
从1876年到1900年 黑人干的都是什么工作
Between 1876 and 1900, what were the colored people doing?
搬运工 保姆
Porters. Mammies.
而我们的父辈和祖父辈建造了世界
While our fathers and grandfathers built the world.
这个世界
This world.
我有种感觉 今晚
Now, I've been getting the sense tonight
这里的某些男人可以接受"一点一点 慢慢来"
that some of the men here are fine taking it slow and steady.
你们猜怎么着
Well, you know what?
"一点一点 慢慢来" 霉菌就是这么长出来的
Slow and steady is exactly how mold grows.
女士们都清楚
You ladies know this.
擦都擦不掉 -没错
You can't scrub it out. - That's right.
没错 一旦霉菌开始滋长就已经为时已晚
That's right. Once it starts, it's already too late.
剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表