剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表
我们不知道 先生 -我可不确定
No, sir. - I don't know.
不要 那个女人…
No. No. Hey, that woman...
她叫贝蒂 -好吧
Her name's Betty. - Okay.
贝蒂
Betty. Betty.
我们甚至都没说过话
We never even spoke.
从来没说过
Never.
先生 不要
Sir, no.
你几岁了 小姑娘
How old are you, gally?
14岁 -14
Fourteen. - Fourteen?
嘿 -按狗龄算 你几乎能算成年人了
Hey. - In dog years, you're practically grown.
别碰她
Hey!
你离她远点
Stay away from her! You stay away from her!
把这小黑妞带去地下室 -
Take little Topsy there down to the basement. - - No.
格雷西 -来吧
Grace. - Come on. - No.
嘿 -格雷西
Hey! - No, Gracie...
他妈的给我下去
Get the fuck down there.
黑鬼 我承认 你真不好对付
You are a tough nut, buck, I'll give you that.
去给我们弄点吃的
Go make us some food.
你♥他♥妈♥看着他干吗 去呀
The fuck you looking at him for?! Go!
厄尔 把她带去厨房♥ -去吧 亲爱的
Earl, take her to the kitchen. - Let's go.
没事的
It's all right.
你会做饭吗
You cook?
会
Yeah.
中头奖了
Jackpot.
那就做吧
Well, cook it, then.
聪明
Smart.
拜托
Come on.
放我的女儿们走吧
Let my girls leave.
你每天坐在这里看着贝蒂
You sit here every day watching Betty.
她很迷人
She's an attractive woman.
谁能怪你呢 -胡说
Who could blame you? - Bullshit.
你是说她不迷人吗 -你知道
You're saying she's not attractive? - You know
我跟她的去向没有任何关系
I didn't have anything to do with wherever she is.
但你知道些内♥幕♥
Yeah, but you know something.
我不知道 先生
No, sir.
怎么 你是医生之类的吗
What are you, a doctor or something?
我只是个普通员工
Just a working man.
像你一样
Like you.
像我一样才怪
Bullshit like me.
我是个工程师
I'm an engineer.
受过大学教育啊 工资多少
College and everything. What's that pay?
你这个自负的黑鬼
You fancy buck.
被迫住在普通人中间
Forced to live among the hoi polloi.
求你了
Please.
他家的事跟我没关系
That house is none of my business.
或许跟你是无关
Maybe not yours.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你那个疯老婆
That wackadoodle wife of yours.
大家都知道她杀死了一个婴儿
Everybody knows she killed the little baby.
事情不是这样的 -怎么
That's not what happened. - Oh, what?
那死婴是你买♥♥♥房♥♥子送的
It came with the house?
你想知道发生了什么吗
Oh, you want to know what happened?
一群混♥蛋♥白人佬杀死了我们的孩子
Some peckerwood motherfuckers killed our child.
这就是发生的事
That's what happened.
好吧 黑鬼
Okay, buck.
好吧
Okay.
让我见我的家人
Just let me see my family.
让我警告他们
Just let me warn them.
阿吉 他们不愿见你
They won't see you, Lucky.
什么 -他们被你吓到了
What? - They're frightened by you.
老实说 我能理解他们
And, frankly, I can understand it.
你怎么知道 -我和你丈夫通过电♥话♥
How do you know? - I spoke with your husband on the phone.
他也觉得最好不要来打扰你的治疗
He agreed that it's best that you not be disturbed.
不会的
No.
是的
Yes.
你在对这些女人做什么
What are you doing to these women?
我已经照顾了几十名黑人女性
Lucky, I have cared for dozens of Negro women,
我明白你所面对的压力
and I understand the pressures facing you are different
跟正常女性所面对的不同
than those for a normal woman.
贱♥人♥ 你给我听着
Listen to me, you bitch.
也许我那么做不对
Maybe what I did was wrong, but I have never
但我从没伤害过我的孩子
hurt my child.
是一个跟你一样的白人贱♥货♥干的
It was a white bitch, just like you!
我们走吧 -是她杀了我的孩子
Okay, let's go. - Just like you, who killed my baby!
我本来希望你的病情没这么严重
I'd hoped you weren't this far gone, Lucky.
让我见我的家人 让我见他们
Let me see my family! Let me see 'em!
先生…
Mister...
我甚至都不知道你的名字
I don't even know your name.
这可不是好邻居的表现
That's not very neighborly.
但我知道你是一位父亲…
But I know you're a father.
而且我见到过你妻子…
I seen your wife.
我的老婆不是你该看的
My wife is not somebody you should be looking at.
我知道想要保护他们
I know what it's like
是一种什么感觉
to want to protect them,
但你觉得自己保护不了 -这话什么意思
but you feel like you can't. - What's that supposed to mean, "can't"?
我不是那个意思
No, no, that's not what I mean.
在你和你这该死的一家子出现之前
'Cause I seem to be doing a pretty good job
我似乎把自己和家人
taking care of me and mine.
照顾得非常周到
Till you and your fucking brood showed up.
没错
That's right.
把手打开
Open your hand.
把手打开
Open your hand.
爸爸 别听他的 爸爸 -放开她
Daddy, don't do it. Daddy. Please, Daddy! - Get off her!
放开她 -你最好照做
Get off her! - - Daddy, you better fucking do it!
用枪指着她 厄尔 -露比
Keep that on her, Earl. - Ruby!
好吧
All right! All right!
这才对
There you go.
你不知道贝蒂在哪儿
And you have no idea where Betty is?
我不知道
I don't know! I don't know!
我不知道
I don't know!
你要去哪里 大猩猩
Where you going, jackrabbit?
给我趴着别动 别动 小子
Stay the fuck down. Be still for me, boy.
不准动
Be so still now.
爸爸 -你不想这样做的
Daddy! - You don't want this!
上帝不想让你这样做的
God don't want this!
现在离开还来得及
You can still walk away!
你们这种人可能喜欢监狱 我可不那么喜欢
You people may like jail, but me, not so much.
把他吊起来
Get him up!
爸爸
Daddy!
来吧
Here we go!
该死的
Goddamn it.
滚开
Fuck off me!
有人吗
Hello? Hello?
喂
Hello?
为什么我…
Why am...
有人吗
Hello?
阿吉 别闹 -帮帮我
Lucky, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. - Help me.
阿吉 -求你了
Oh, Lucky. - Please.
求你了
Please.
如果他们觉得你又要惹麻烦…
If they think you're gonna start fussing again now...
你还是休息一下吧
Well, you just get some rest.
可他们不明白
Oh, but they don't understand.
你知道我没有疯
You know... you know I'm not crazy.
阿吉… 你不想也给我惹麻烦吧
Lucky, shh. You don't want to get me in trouble, too, do you?
但你可以把这些解开的
You can take these off, though, please.
求你了 -这只是预防措施
Please? - It's just a precaution.
这样你就不会伤害自己在今晚的手术之前不会
Just so you don't hurt yourself before the procedure tonight.
什么 -你的病情很严重
What? - You're so far gone.
那个女医生觉得越早动手术越好
The lady doctor thinks sooner is better.
整个过程你会处于睡眠状态
You'll sleep through the whole thing.
剧集 | 他们(2021) | 导航列表