剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
你别想摆脱我 孩子
You're not getting rid of me yet, kid.
你为什么觉得自己得癌症了
Why'd you think you had cancer?
如果你真的想知道的话 宝拉
Well, if you really wanna know, Paula,
我的睾丸肿了
my testicles are swollen.
蛋蛋肿了
Swole balls?
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
他们给你的蛋蛋做活检了吗 爸爸
Did they biopsy your balls, Dad?
-没有 只做了核磁 -还肿着吗
- No, just an MRI. - Are they still big?
蛋蛋消肿了吗
Have they deflated yet?
-还没有 -如果是病毒的话
- Not yet. - So if it's a virus,
你会传染吗
are you contagious?
如果我们被传染了 会有什么症状
If we caught it what would happen to us?
我们的阴蒂会爆♥炸♥吗
Will our clits explode?
这个想法太恶心了 奥丽维娅
That's a nauseating image, Olivia.
-亲爱的 你在干什么 -我在清洁
- Honey, what are you doing? - I'm cleaning up.
不对 你在重新布置酒店房♥间
No, you're rearranging the hotel room.
不 我在改善我们的空间
No, I'm improving our space.
别乱搬家具了 妮可
Stop moving furniture, Nic.
我们要在这里呆一个星期 我需要好风水
We're here for a week. I need nice feng shui.
爸爸 她又犯发疯了
Dad, she's having another manic episode.
好了
Oh, good.
大家出发吧 我们去吃早餐
Okay. Let's go guys, let's go to breakfast.
-昆恩 穿上衣服 -妈妈 我们在度假
- Quinn, get your clothes on. - Mom, it's vacation!
那是夏威夷自助早餐
It's a breakfast buffet in Hawaii!
没必要给我们这么大压力
It shouldn't be a stressful situation!
他每次都非得摔门吗
Does he have to slam every door?
-什么 -爱你 儿子
- What? - Love ya, bud.
自助餐很像样
Buffet is decent.
怎么了
What is it?
我刚刚接到邀约让我写一篇文章
I just got an offer to do a piece.
你在度蜜月呢 让他们去死吧
Ah, you're on your honeymoon. Fuck that.
听起来不错吗
Does it sound good?
是关于一个油管网红
Oh, it's, um, about a YouTube influencer
她赞助了一次投票动员的活动
who sponsored a Get Out The Vote campaign.
然后他带着五名获奖者
And then he took the five winners
乘坐一辆电动房♥车去了火人节
to Burning Man in a-- an electric RV
这辆房♥车真的可以在地面上悬停
that can actually hover above the ground.
什么 我去
What? Fuck that.
对
Yeah.
但他让八万名年轻人登记投票了
But he got 80,000 teenagers to register to vote.
他们要给你多少钱
What are they gonna pay you?
几百美元
A few hundred dollars.
不可能 告诉他们不行
No way. Tell 'em no.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不能拒绝 如果一直这样的话
I can't say no. If I keep saying no,
那他们就不会再来找我了
then they're-- they're not gonna come to me anymore.
如果我想接活的话 那我
Like, if I want assignments, then I--
我就不能脱离圈子
I need to stay in the mix.
对 但你在度蜜月
Yeah, but what? You're on your honeymoon.
你要躲在酒店房♥间里
You're gonna hole up in the hotel room,
写一些用完就丢的垃圾吗
just write some disposable garbage?
这不是垃圾
It's not garbage.
行 不是 但这就好像
Yeah, fine, but it's like--
就像他们给你的很多任务一样
it's like so many of the assignments they give you.
只是标题放文章 并伪装成
It's just clickbait gussied up as some, like,
一些高尚新潮的心灵鸡汤废话
high-minded trendy woke bullshit.
再说了 就算他们不找你又怎样
Plus, what does it matter if they stop calling?
你不需要那些钱
You don't need the money.
对 但我花了好多年时间
Yeah, but I spent years of my life
才建立了这些人脉
building these relationships.
听着
Look...
你工作是为了钱 对吧
You did those jobs for dough. Right?
因为你之前需要这份工作 而且....
'Cause you needed the work. And...
我说不好 我不想吓到你
I don't know, I hate to, like, blow your mind,
但今时不同往日了
but your situation has changed.
你不需要再做任何事
Like, you don't need to do anything anymore.
现在你可以随心所欲
Now you just do what you wanna do.
无论什么都可以
And whatever that is.
你真是太大方了
Well, that's very generous of you.
你是我妻子 别这么客气
You're my wife. Come on.
你肯定想过这事
You must've thought about this.
那种自♥由♥的现实 让人一时难以接受 知道吗
The reality of that's, like, hard to process, you know?
我父母总是破产
Like, my parents were always broke,
谢恩 而我生命中的每一天
and I haven't spent a day of my life, Shane,
都在忙碌
where I wasn't hustling
或者只是为了钱而担忧
or generally just worried about money.
欢迎来到你美好的余生
Welcome to the rest of your wonderful life.
我马上回来 不好意思
I'll be right back. 'Scuse me.
打扰一下 朋友
Hey, excuse me. Hey, buddy.
-打扰一下 -帕顿先生
- Excuse me. - Ah, Mr. Patton.
-早上好吗 -好
- How are you this morning? - Yeah. Okay.
我这里有封我母亲转发的邮件
So I have this email here, forwarded from my mother.
您母亲的邮件
Oh, an email from your mother.
好 好了
Okay. Okay.
你昨天说
So, yesterday you said
我们付的就是现在那间房♥的钱
that we paid for the room that we have.
但实际上我们确实多付了钱
But actually we did pay more money
订那间我们没住上的房♥ 所以
for the room we don't have. So...
我向你保证 您母亲只花了
I assure you, your mother is only paying
当前房♥间的费用
the rate for your current room.
好吧
Right.
你们弄错了
You guys made a mistake.
好吗 所以
Okay? So just...
就承认你们的错误 我只要求这个
just own up to your mistake, it's all I'm asking.
如果有错误 我深表歉意
Well, if there's been a mistake, I do apologize.
非常抱歉
I'm so very sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
错误总难免
Mistakes happen, you know,
但我在度蜜月
but I'm just on my honeymoon, you know,
你不想在这场旅行中
and, uh, it's just not the kind of trip
因为别人的错误
where you wanna be impacted negatively
-而受到任何负面影响 -当然不想
- by someone else's mistake. - Oh, of course not.
是的 所以我就在想
Right, so, I guess I'm just wondering what, uh,
你能为我们做点什么来缓解
you might be able to do for us to make us feel better
我们对这件事的情绪
about the whole situation?
正如我昨天告诉你的
Well, as I told you yesterday,
菠萝套房♥已经有人了
the Pineapple Suite is occupied.
对 他们什么时候走
Right. When are they leaving?
福尔克默夫妇比你们早一天走 周三
The Volkmers are departing the day before you, on Wednesday.
根据我们新的清洁政策
And due to our new cleaning policy,
没有足够的时间让你们入住
there would not be enough time to get you in there.
好吧
Okay. Um...
我们能有其他方式的升级吗
Do you think we can get another kind of upgrade?
您和您妻子已经住最大的套房♥了
Well, you and your wife are in the biggest suite.
除菠萝套房♥之外
Besides the Pineapple Suite.
还有同类型的另一间套房♥
There is another suite in the same category,
平面图稍大一些
with a slightly bigger floor plan
因为它有第二间盥洗室
because it has a second powder room.
-好的 -我可以去看看还空着吗
- Okay. - I could see if it's available.
你喜欢两间厕所吗
Would you like a second toilet?
可以 很好
Yeah. Great.
是花♥园♥套房♥ 所以没有海景
Yeah, it's a garden suite, so no ocean view,
但有两间厕所
but it does have that second toilet.
不 那...没事
No. That's... That's-- that's all right.
您是我们尊贵的客人 帕顿先生
Look, you are a valued guest, Mr. Patton.
我能感受到您的沮丧
And I sense your frustration.
是的
Yeah.
既然我无法为您提供另一间房♥
Since I can't get you the other room, um,
我希望有别的方式
I am hopeful there's some other way
能够补偿您
we can make this up to you.
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表