剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
没有
No.
当我看见母亲的骨灰落入大海时
When I saw my mother's ashes hit the water, you know,
它让我想起
I just, uh... It just reminded me of...
在水族馆里撒鱼食
of, you know, sprinkling fish food in an aquarium.
我心里就想 天啊
And I was just like, "Oh, my God," you know?
我是在把母亲喂鱼吃吗
Am I feeding my mother to the fishes?
这是她想要的吗
You know? And is that what she would've wanted?
就...
Just...
祝你们用餐愉快
Hope you're enjoying your breakfast.
嗯 你也去吃点
Yeah. Get-- uh, get some.
我会的
I think I will.
宝拉 你不会还在为特雷弗那件事生气吧
Paula, you're not still mad about that whole Trevor thing,
没有吧
are you?
不 完全没有
No, not at all.
好 你如果喜欢某个男生 可以告诉我
Okay, 'cause if you like a guy, you can tell me.
或者随便怎样 你可以相信我
Or whatever. You can trust me.
我不会把他从你身边夺走
I'm not gonna, like, swoop him out from underneath you.
我相信你
Yeah, I-- I trust you.
好的 因为特雷弗只是
Okay, 'cause Trevor was just like this
一时的判断失误
momentary lapse of judgment,
我已经吸取教训了
and I've learned my lesson.
姑娘们
Hey, girls.
你们拿回背包了吗
Did you get your backpack back?
你们那天落在沙滩上了
You left it on the beach the other day.
我把它交给一个海滨服务员
I-- I gave it to one of the beach boys.
-是吗 -对
- You did? - Yeah.
我给那边那个人了
I gave it to the one over there.
那个面色土黄的
The one with the khaki face.
谢谢
Thank you.
-克丽斯蒂 -早上好
- Christie. - Morning.
女士们好
Hi, ladies.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hey.
看着不错
Looking good.
先生 先生
Sir. Sir!
伙计
Dude.
你好 大家早上怎么样
Oh, aloha. How is everyone this morning?
你拿了我们的背包
You have our backpack.
一个绿色的背包
It's a green backpack.
你昨天说你那没有
You said yesterday that you didn't have it,
但他刚说自己两天前给你了
but he just said that he gave it to you two days ago
然后你把它放在失物招领处
and then you put it in the lost and found.
是的 我非常肯定它在你办公室
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's in your office.
绿色的背包
A green backpack?
我... 对 我记得它
I-- yes, I do remember that.
我马上去办公室帮你把它拿过来
I'll-- I'll go to the office and get it for you right away.
我在想如果我怀念新闻工作的话
I was thinking that maybe if I miss journalism,
-我就可以回来 -伙计
- then I can just come back-- - Hey, man.
打扰一下
Hey, man. Excuse--
-喂 -谢恩
- Hey! - Shane.
-这家伙真♥他♥妈♥恶心 -谢恩
- This guy's a fucking puke. - Shane.
-你看见了吗 -谢恩 谢恩
- Did you see that? - Shane. Shane.
-他完全无视我 -我在努力跟你谈论
- He fully fucking ignored me. - I'm trying to talk to you
-我的未来 -我知道
- about my future. - I know.
-好的 -你觉得这个想法怎么样
- Okay, yup. - What do you think of that idea?
我觉得不错 挺好的
I think it's, uh, good. I think it's cool.
这家伙 对不起 我得去处理一下
This fucking guy. I'm sorry. I gotta deal with this.
这...
This is...
伙计
Dude?
帕顿先生 早上好
Oh, Mr. Patton, good morning.
你刚刚在餐厅是没看见我吗
Did you not see me in the restaurant just now?
-什么 -我向你招手 还喊你
- I'm sorry? - I'm waving to you, I'm shouting--
-我知道你看见我了 -我要过来取个包
- I know you saw me. - I was sent to fetch a bag.
你看着我 还继续往前走
You looked right at me and you kept walking.
我的错 非常抱歉
My apologies. So sorry.
你昨晚的烛光晚餐如何
Oh, how was your candlelit dinner last night?
对 我正想跟你说这事
Yeah, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
老实说 糟透了
Uh, it fucking blew, frankly.
-不会吧 -是的
- Oh, no. - Yeah.
你把我们和一位疯女人放在一艘船上
You put us on a boat with a crazy lady
她他妈还在举♥行♥什么追悼会
who was having some kind of fucking memorial service.
你知道这事 你知道她去那里
You knew! You knew that she was out there to spread
是为了把她母亲的骨灰撒向大海
her dead mother's ashes on the goddamn ocean.
她可能提到过那事
Oh, well, she might've mentioned that.
我想为我妻子搞个浪漫的活动
I'm trying to do a romantic gesture for my wife.
却有个疯女人
I got a crazy lady who's having
他妈的精神崩溃了
some kind of fucking nervous breakdown.
所以一点都不浪漫
So no, it was not romantic.
简直就是场灾难 糟糕透顶了
It was a dumpster fire shit show!
我不知道
I had no idea.
抱歉 目前为止这次度假没达到你的预期
I'm sorry your vacation isn't everything you'd hoped-- so far.
但好消息是
But the good news,
今天晚些时候你会收到个惊喜
there's an exciting surprise you'll be receiving later today.
是什么 我们能换房♥间了吗
What? We're gonna get in our room?
-遗憾的是 不能 -天啊
- Unfortunately, no. - Jesus.
但我觉得这真的能扭转局面
But I think this is really gonna turn things around.
那我就不要
Then I don't want it!
我不想要免费按♥摩♥ 廉价香槟
I don't want a free massage. I don't want cheap champagne.
我想跟你老板谈
What I want is to speak to your boss.
-我是度假村经理 -但你上面还有老板
- Well, I am the resort manager. - Yeah, but you have a boss.
你老板是谁
Who is your boss?
我们的总经理 泽奥利先生 这周有个会
Our general manager, Mr. Zeoli, is at a conference this week.
好 我要跟他联♥系♥
Yeah, I want to get in touch with him.
-能把他号♥码给我吗 -我会让他打给您
- Can I have his number? - I'll have him call you.
不 不行 我要打给他
No! No. I'm calling him.
我会让人把他的名片送到你的房♥间
I will have someone bring you his business card
上面有他的手♥机♥号♥
with his cell phone number to your room.
你可以随时打电♥话♥给他
And you can call him at your leisure.
好 就今天早上 拜托
Good. This morning, please.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
该死
Shit!
好
Okay.
我今天需要某人的手♥机♥
I'm gonna need somebody's phone today.
没有手♥机♥我一天都忍♥不了了
I can't go another day without a phone.
你昨天整天都拿着我的手♥机♥
You had my phone all day yesterday.
我今天还能用你的吗
Okay, can I have it again?
不行 我要用
No. I need it.
-我也是 -没门
- Yeah, right. - No way.
妈
Mom?
亲爱的 我想帮你 但我需要我的手♥机♥
Honey, I'd love to help, but I need to have my phone.
我需要接工作电♥话♥
I'm getting calls from work.
行吧
Okay.
行 但你们会后悔的
Okay, but you guys are gonna regret this.
别忘了我们要上潜水课 哥们
Hey, remember we got scuba, bud.
我们应该让他带个朋友一起来
We should've let him bring a friend.
他没有朋友
He doesn't have any friends.
他当然有朋友 竹内博树不是吗
Of course he does. Hiroki Takeuchi.
竹内博树回日本了
Hiroki Takeuchi moved back to Japan.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
大概两年前的事了
Like two years ago.
昆恩
Quinn!
-谁 -物归原主了
- Who? - All's well that ends well.
谢谢
Thank you.
-再见 老爸 -再见
- Bye, Dad. - Bye.
莫斯巴♥赫♥先生
Mr. Mossbacher.
你好吗
How are you?
我有点宿醉
I'm a little hungover.
但不太严重
But not too bad.
你看起来棒极了
Well, you look great.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也一样
So do you.
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表