剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
And I'm sure you will just love it.
好的
Okay.
你好 你好
Aloha, aloha.
-你好 -你好 谢谢
- Aloha. - Aloha. Thank you.
我过会儿再去探望你们 好吗
I'll check in with you in a little while, okay?
-好的 -好的 再见
- okay. - Okay. Bye-bye.
-你好 -你好
- Aloha. - Aloha.
您是麦考伍德女士吗
Are you Ms. MacQoowod?
奎德 没有伍
Quoid. One syllable.
-麦克德 -少一个字
- MacWad? - Well, two syllables,
第二部分少一个字 奎德
but the second part is one syllable, "wad."
麦克奎德
MacQuoid.
-这是盖尔语吗 -我不知道
- Is it Gaelic? - I don't know.
我真的不知道 听我说
I really don't know. I-- Just, listen, I--
我现在非常需要按♥摩♥
I'm in desperate need of a massage.
这可以吗 有人可以帮我吗
Is that possible? Is there anything available?
我不介意是谁都可以
I mean, I just-- I'd take anything right now
我有腰间盘突出 我...
because I have a herniated disc and I just...
-你身后的贝琳达 -我身后的贝琳达
- Belinda behind you. - Belinda behind me?
贝琳达 你后面的那位 是我们的水疗经理
Belinda, who is behind you, is our spa manager.
贝琳达 麦克奎德女士需要服务
Hi Belinda, Ms. Macuhwad is in need of treatment.
你今天下午有空接待她吗
Would you have any openings for her this afternoon?
很不幸 我们都订满了
Unfortunately, we are all booked.
糟了 我只是...真的吗
Oh, no. I just-- Really?
你确定吗 我会非常感激
Are you sure? I would really appreciate it.
我不挑剔 如果
I'm not picky. You know, if--
我不用深度按♥摩♥什么的
I don't have to have deep tissue or anything.
现在对我来说什么都可以 任何都行
I'd take anything at this point. Anything.
当然除了灵气
Anything but reiki, of course.
这样吧 我尽力而为
You know what? I'll see what we can do.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
拉妮是我们的培训生
Lani is our trainee.
拉妮 带麦克奎德女士
Lani, please ride with Ms. MacQuoid
回酒店 并带她去芙蓉套房♥
back to the hotel and bring her up to the Hibiscus Suite.
-芙蓉套房♥ -好 谢谢
- Hibiscus. - Okay. Thank you.
-您好 -您好
- Aloha. - Aloha.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚有龙虾烧烤宴
Oh, there's a lobster bake tonight.
龙虾 美味
Lobster. Yum.
我们开始蜜月模式吧
Let's get this honeymoon started.
真的吗
Oh, really?
等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
怎么 怎么了
What? What is it?
怎么了
What's wrong?
这房♥间不对
This is the wrong room.
-什么意思 -这
- What do you mean? - Wh--
我们应该住在蜜月套房♥
We're supposed to be in a honeymoon suite.
这不是蜜月套房♥ 这...
This isn't the honeymoon suite. This...
或许就是 为什么不是呢
Maybe it is. Why isn't it?
不 因为我在网站上看了虚拟导览
No, 'cause I did a virtual tour on the website.
这 这不是那房♥间 这只是个普通套房♥
This is, uh, this isn't it. This is just a regular suite.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这是我住过最高级的酒店了
This is like the swankiest hotel room I've ever stayed in.
对 毕竟你没怎么旅游过 所以
Yeah, well, you haven't traveled that much, so...
再说 我们付的是蜜月套房♥的价格
Plus, we're paying for the honeymoon suite.
严格来说 我们没花一分钱
Technically, we're not paying for anything.
是你父母掏的钱 我觉得这很好 谢恩
Your parents are. I think it's fine, Shane.
你看 景色多棒
I mean, look, it's an amazing view.
而且我们离餐厅很近 也很方便
And we're near the restaurant. And it's convenient.
我们可以饱餐一顿 然后去海里游泳
We can stuff ourselves and go drown in the ocean.
我们应该有自己的冷水池
We're supposed to have our own plunge pool
和一个私人露台
and a private patio.
这里有阳台 还有另一个阳台
There's a balcony. There's another balcony.
他们弄错了我们的房♥间
I mean, they screwed us on our room.
谢恩 我不会这么上纲上线
Oh, Shane. I wouldn't go that far.
跟那个人说说吧
Just talk to the guy.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
这有那么重要吗 真的吗
Is it-- is it a big deal? Really?
-对 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
这是我们一生一次的蜜月
It's our once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon.
也对
Yeah.
我只想给你完美的一切 宝宝
I just want it to be perfect for you, baba.
你最好了
Mm, you're the sweetest.
好 我去跟那个人说说
All right. I'm gonna go talk to the guy.
-好 -或许先吹个萧吧
- Okay. - Maybe a blowjob first?
-什么 -怎么了 我们坐了12小时飞机
- What? - What? We had a 12-hour flight.
-我为你欲♥火♥焚身 -谢恩 别闹
- I'm all horned up for you. - Shane, stop.
我要半勃起去跟这家伙谈吗
I'm gonna talk to this guy with half a boner?
-别闹了 -好吧
- Stop it. - All right, yeah.
不了 我们留到正确的房♥间再说
No, we'll save it for the right room.
-好 -好的
- Yeah. - All right.
-等等 我跟你一起去 -好
- Wait, I'm gonna come with you. - Okay!
白莲花度假村
您还需要其他东西吗 女士
Will you be needing anything else at this time, ma'am?
一件事 只是 我的包在哪
One thing. It's just, uh, where are the bags?
在那里 就在您身后
Right there. Right behind you.
对 当然了
Right. Of course.
-好 谢谢 -不客气
- Okay. Thank you. - You're welcome.
等等 这里 这里有个小包
Wait, there's just, um, there-- there was one small bag.
一个小的白色塑料袋
It's a small white plastic bag.
那是唯一一个 我没看见
That's the only one that's-- I don't see it here.
好的 塑料袋是吗
Okay. A plastic bag?
-白色的 对 非常重要 -塑料袋
- A white-- Yeah, it's very important. - Plastic bag?
对
Yeah.
你觉得他们可能落在 落在车上了吗
Do you think they could have left it on the-- on the wheelie?
天呐 天呐 里面是 天呐
Oh my God. Oh my God. It has, uh-- Oh my God.
我可以问问行李员
I can call the bellman.
对 我 不 里面装着我母亲的骨灰
Yeah, uh, I-- no, yeah-- It has my mother's ashes in it.
天呐
Oh my God.
-你觉得丢了吗 -不不
- Do you think it's lost? - Oh, no, no, no.
我坐了两趟船 我们 如果你可以联♥系♥
I took two boats. We-- If maybe you could call
船 船上的人 然后那里有
the boat-- the boat people, and then there was a--
他们有个小小的白色 小小的高尔夫车的东西
there was a little white-- a little golf cart thing.
我觉得上面没有箱子
I don't think it had a trunk in it,
但或许被留在那里了 但我只是
but maybe it was left on there, but I just, uh--
不 我 船离开了吗
No, I... Did the boat depart?
天呐 天呐
Oh my God! Oh my God.
-是这个吗 -谢谢 谢谢
- Is this it? - Thank you. Thank you.
我只是 要是丢了就惨了
I just-- That would have been really bad.
-谢天谢地 谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank God. Thank you. - Thank you.
-我不能弄丢这些 -确实
- I-- I can't lose these. - No.
谢谢
Mahalo.
天呐
Oh my God.
没事
It's okay.
天呐
Oh my God.
海滩好酷 我们该去
The beach looks sick. We should go.
-姑娘们 -我们走
- Girls. - Yeah, let's go.
怎么了
Yeah?
我想跟你们谈谈
I would like to talk to you guys about, you know,
这堆乱糟糟的行李
just some of this clutter,
因为这是我们的公共区域
because this is gonna be our common space,
我想让你们试着 收拾得整齐些
and I would love to try to, you know, just clear it out.
-因为否则我会焦虑症发作 -妈
- 'Cause I think I'll have an anxiety attack... - Mom.
如果我要一直跟这些东西住在一起
...if I have to live in this all the time.
我们晚点收拾
We can take care of it later.
这样吧 我们现在就收拾
Well, you know what? Let's take care of it now.
或许我们可以找个好地方存放东西
Maybe we can find a good spot to store everything.
昆恩 你的床怎么在这里
Quinn. Why is your bed in here?
奥丽维娅说我必须睡在这里
Olivia said I have to sleep here.
奥丽维娅 你弟弟不能谁在厨房♥里
Olivia, your brother is not sleeping in the kitchen.
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表