剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
- has been comped. - Thank you.
这是我们至少能做的
Well, it's the least we can do.
-能给我杯龙舌兰吗 -我也要
- Can I get a tequila? - Same.
当然
Of course.
很不幸 你们的财物没有在酒店内找到
Unfortunately, your valuables are not covered by the hotel.
-嗯 唐胡里奥1942 -我也是
- Yeah. Don Julio 1942. - Same.
龙舌兰吗
Tequila?
-对 -我也是
- Yeah. - Same.
好 马上来
Yes, right away.
卡特勒一家总有点不对劲
There was always something a little off with the Cutlers.
-对 -他们总是
- Yeah. - They were always trying
用力过猛 你懂吗
a little too hard, you know?
这是我们在海湾俱乐部认识的一家人
It's a family we knew from the Bay Club.
孩子跟我们一样大 他的生活一团糟
The kid's our age. His life's a total disaster.
我早就知道他们有钱
You know, I knew they had money,
但我一直不知道那个父亲是干什么的 盖文
but I could never figure out what the father did, Gavin.
然后有一天 我在书店
Then one day, I'm at the bookstore
看到一本书的作者是盖文·卡特勒
and I see a book written by Gavin Cutler.
-什么 -他竟然是犯罪小说的作家
- What? - Turns out he's a writer of crime fiction.
很疯狂吧
Isn't that insane?
这是开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
如今大家都得想办法挣钱
Everybody's got to make their money somehow.
美女
Hey, lady.
给你来杯酒吧
Oh. Let's get you a drink.
-你想喝什么 -我想喝霞多丽
- What do you feel like? - Oh, um, I like Chardonnay.
一杯霞多丽 谢谢
Chardonnay, please.
完美
Well. Oh, perfect.
我以为你会早点给我发信息
I thought you were gonna text me earlier.
这个 我一直 你懂的
Oh, yeah. Well, I-- I got caught up, uh, you know,
在看丹佛掘金队打比赛
watching the Nuggets.
你看着真美
You look great.
是吗
I do?
昨晚很有趣
It was fun last night.
我们可以再次享乐
And we can have fun again.
潜水怎么样
So, how was, uh, scuba diving?
我不知道 我没去
I don't know. I didn't do it.
我想等你一起
I wanna wait for you.
是吗
You do?
那人说我们可以明天去
The guy said we could go out tomorrow.
笑也疼
It hurts to smile.
看起来有多严重
How bad does it look?
看着很酷 爸
It looks cool, Dad.
你像个狠角色
You look like a badass.
-是吗 -对 爸 你救了妈
- Yeah? - Yeah, Dad. You saved Mom.
你是个猛♥男♥
You're a total stud.
这我说不好
I don't know about that.
-再见 -嗯
- Goodbye. - Yeah.
我明天很早就走了 你们不会见到我
Oh, I'm leaving super early, so you won't see me,
但我爱你们
but I love you guys.
我很高兴能看见你们
I'm so happy I got to see you.
你们真是美丽的夫妇
You're such a gorgeous couple,
你们有大好的前程 所以一定要开心 好吗
you have so much going for you, so be happy, okay?
开心就好
Just be happy.
-我爱你 -我爱你 亲爱的
- I love you. - I love you, darling.
谢谢赶来
Thanks for coming.
开心点 瑞秋
Be happy, Rachel.
好吗
Okay?
我爱你们
I love you, guys.
我会告诉凯茜你们问她好
And I'll tell Cathy you say hi!
享受大溪地 我好嫉妒
And enjoy Tahiti! I'm so jealous!
好的 一路平安
Yeah. Travel safe.
-爱你 妈 -晚餐非常不错
- Love you, Mom. - That was such a nice dinner.
格雷格 格雷格
Greg, Greg.
怎么了
What?
格雷格 拜托
Greg, come on.
你得走了
You need to go.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你懂的 最终你还是要离开
Well, you know, eventually, you're just gonna leave.
所以我觉得我们该开门见山
So I think we should just cut to the chase.
好吗 你就走吧
Okay? Let's just go.
好吧 我们得走了
Okay. We need to go now.
-什么 -对 我是认真的
- What? - Yeah, I mean it.
我是个需求很大的人
I'm a very needy person,
而且我有很深的不安感
and I am deeply, deeply insecure.
这是...
This is--
我父母都在精神上虐待我 而且
Both my parents mentally abused me and--
而且 我母亲至今折磨着我 她还死了
and-- and my mother still tortures me, and she's dead.
我还留着她的骨灰 随身带着
And I still have her ashes. I carry them around.
现在你明白了 在洋葱的中心
So now you see, that's the core of the onion.
它已经
It's already--
就是这个
This is it.
这就是洋葱的中心 而且我不想
This is the core of the onion, and I don't want to--
我想让你离开这里 拯救自己
I want you to get out of here and save yourself
因为我就像 我就是个死胡同
because I'm just like a-- I'm like a dead end, you know?
这是个陷阱 我觉得你该离开
This is a trap door. And I think you should get out.
而且我想让你把这个带走
And I want you to take these things.
我想让你带走
I want you take 'em.
我想让你赶紧离开这里
I want you to get out of here now!
什么鬼 我才不要拿你母亲的骨灰
The f-- I'm not gonna take your dead mother's ashes.
我想让你带这个离开这里
I want you to get them out of here.
我要怎么处理这东西
What the fuck am I supposed to do with them?
我不知道 放在你车的后备箱里
I don't know. Put them in the trunk of your car.
把这个带走就好
Just get them out of here.
你可以放在垃圾桶里
You can put them in a trashcan.
-你疯了 -这就是我
- You're fucking crazy. - It's who I am.
而且我 我没有任何办法
And I-- There's nothing I can do about it.
拜托走吧 拜托 你走吧
Please get out. Please. Get out.
格雷格 我说了让你滚
Greg, I told you to get the fuck out.
不
No.
我还是想操你
I still wanna fuck you.
真的吗
Really?
对
Yeah.
来吧 小疯子
Come here, crazy.
-来吧 -好吧
- Come on. - Okay.
你并不是真的疯了
You're not really cuckoo.
疯狂的一天
Crazy day.
有时 看着他们每天晚上吃饭
Sometimes, just watching them eat every night
都让我想自挖双目
makes me wanna gouge my eyes out.
食莲人[享乐主义者]The Lotus-eaters.
"仇恨是深蓝的天空
"Hateful is the dark-blue sky,
笼罩着深蓝的海洋
vaulted o'er the dark-blue sea.
死亡是生命的终结
Death is the end of life.
生活为何充满劳苦"
Ah, why should life all labor be?"
对
Yeah.
我觉得我犯了个大错
I think I've made a terrible mistake.
《眨眼》马尔科姆·格拉德威尔著
什么错
What's that?
抱歉你丢了项链坠
Sorry about your locket.
你祖母给你的那个
The one your grandmother gave you.
真奇怪 你刚放进去然后...
So weird you put it in there and then...
一小时后 就被偷了
like an hour later, it's stolen.
太倒霉了 对吧
Bad luck, I guess. Right?
你假期过得愉快吗
Did you have a good vacation?
这是我的蜜月
It was my honeymoon.
你妻子去哪了
Where's your wife?
季终预告
剧评人对本剧的评价
"这个夏天必须看的佳作"《时代周刊》
我不想一辈子都成为别人的附属品
I don't want to be a plus-one my whole life.
"尖锐 深情且引人入胜"《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
所以人们会去度假
This is why people go on vacation.
我的英雄
My hero.
"今年最佳剧作之一"《纽约客》
你昨晚真是火♥辣♥
You were on fire last night.
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表