剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
好
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
对 今天下午三点吗
Yeah. Today at 3:00?
水疗
好 我查询一下 我们可以
Oh, yeah. Let me take a look. We can--
当然 我们可以按♥摩♥
Of course, we can do the massage,
然后还可以做一个磨砂浴
and then we can follow that with the scrub.
也可以做体膜
We can do the wrap too.
很不幸 房♥间里不能进行磨砂浴
Unfortunately, we can't do the scrubs in the room.
我们有专门的水疗房♥
We have a water room for that.
好 好极了 我们可以帮你预订
Okay. Great. We'll get you in for that.
然后 您还想做体膜吗
And then, you also wanted a wrap too?
我们三点进行按♥摩♥ 之后是磨砂浴
We'll do that at 3:00, massage, followed by scrub,
然后做体膜 你还...
followed by the wrap. And you also...
-对对 我们当然可以做面膜 -我爱极了
- Yes, yes, yes. We can absolutely do a facial. - I loved it.
-爱极了 -去角质面膜刺♥激♥性比较大
- Loved it. - The exfoliating facial is pretty intensive.
大约需要一个半小时 所以我们可以
It's about an hour and a half, so we can, um...
不 当然
Oh, no. Absolutely.
如果您想 我们可以用整段时间
We can take the whole block of time if you want.
看到什么好东西了吗
See anything good?
不 并没有
No. Not really.
我看到了...一堆海草
I saw... A lot of seaweed.
其实...很恶心
It was... pretty gross.
嗯
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
我只是在想
Ah, I'm just thinking.
做一个男人 一个年轻男人
Being a man, being a young man...
在如今的世代 应该不容易
in this time right now, can't be easy.
为什么 因为我们不能再骚扰女孩了吗
Why? 'Cause we can't harass girls anymore?
不是
No.
也是
Well, yeah.
说不好 说不好 现代社会
I don't know. I don't know, the modern world today
非常的...削弱男性气概
is just so... emasculating.
你是说我们被阉♥割♥了吗
You mean, like, we're cucked?
对
Yeah.
除非你是消防员什么的
Unless you're a fireman or something.
我觉得 所有孩子
You know, I think... it's like every kid...
长大过程中都想做故事的英雄
like, growing up, wants to be the hero of the story.
但到最后
And in the end...
你只是庆幸自己不是恶人
you know, you're just happy you're not the villain.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
这是因为妈妈赚的钱比你多吗
Is this about mom making more money than you?
不 不是关于那个 什么
No. It's not about that. What?
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我只是
I'm just...
我为你骄傲 昆恩 仅此而已
I'm proud of you, Quinn. That's all.
谢谢
Thanks.
而且我希望你 想起我时
And I just hope that you, like, think of me...
记住这次 用积极的方法
and... remember this time... in a positive way.
好的
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
如果你喜欢菠萝 这个舒芙蕾会让你喜上眉梢
If you like pineapple, the soufflé will knock your socks off.
这是我今晚的建议
That's my tip for tonight.
好好享受 爱侣
Enjoy yourselves, lovebirds.
你们今晚过得如何 各位
How are you tonight, people?
-很好 谢谢 -很高兴见到你
- Oh, good, thanks. - Good to see you.
好像她真的在乎工作的穷♥人♥似的
Like she actually cared about the working poor.
新自♥由♥主义战争鹰派
She was a neoliberal war hawk.
她是新自♥由♥派和新保守派
She was a neolib and a neocon.
不好意思 你们在说希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥吗
I'm sorry. Did you say Hillary Clinton?
是关于希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥的事吗
Something about Hillary Clinton?
没什么 妈
Nothing, Mom.
这是现在学校的教学趋势了吗
Oh. Oh, is that the trendy thing they're teaching now,
让人讨厌希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
to hate on Hillary Clinton?
妈 别挑起话头
Mom, don't get triggered.
希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥是过去三十年
Hillary Clinton is one of the most influential women
最有影响力的女性
of the last 30 years,
我这一代许多女性都很敬佩希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
and many women in my generation very much admire Hillary Clinton.
好 别担心 妈 我们都爱希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
Okay. Don't worry about it, Mom. We all love Hillary Clinton.
浮潜怎么样
How was the snorkeling?
你们看到小鲨鱼了吗
Did you see the little sharks?
没有 什么都没看到
Nope. Didn't see much.
没有吗 那明早再去
No? Well, go first thing in the morning,
拿上一点面包
take a little bread,
它们就会朝你们游来
and they'll swim right up to you.
就像迪士尼电影
It's like a Disney movie.
稍微恐怖的迪士尼电影
A slightly scary Disney movie.
失陪
Excuse me.
怎么 怎么回事
What? What is it?
拉妮在你的办公室 生孩子
Um, Lani is in your office, having a baby.
-什么 谁是拉妮 -培训生
- What? Who's Lani? - The trainee.
什么叫她在生孩子
What do you mean she's having a baby?
她分娩了
She is in labor.
拉妮 培训生 在我办公室生孩子
Lani, the trainee, is having a baby in my office?
那不可能
That's not possible.
已经发生了
Well, it's happening.
-见鬼 -阿蒙德
- Oh, fuck. - Uh, Armond.
天呐 我得告诉你一些事
Oh my gosh. I have to tell you something.
我必须告诉你
I have to tell you.
我今天接受了最享受的按♥摩♥
I had the most amazing treatment today.
而且我这辈子按♥摩♥过很多次
You know, I've had a lot of treatments in this lifetime.
我发誓 今天的这个
And I swear to God, the one that I had today
大概是我接受过最棒的按♥摩♥
was probably the best treatment I've ever had.
不可思议
It was incredible.
-是真的 -不好意思 女士 我需要去办公室
- It really was. - I'm sorry, madam. I'm needed in the office.
好 但听着 听着
Okay, but listen. Listen,
我明天预定了按♥摩♥
I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow.
我想让贝琳达来
And, um, I want to request Belinda.
-贝琳达最棒 -我去备注
- Belinda is the best. - I'll make a note.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me with that?
-我去备注 -好的
- I'll make a note. - All right.
-天呐 -拉妮 怎么回事
- God! - Lani, what's going on?
你怎么不告诉我你怀孕了
Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?
抱歉 我需要这份工作 我...
I'm sorry. I needed work, okay? I--
你 你不能上班第一天就生孩子
You-- you can't have a baby the first day on the job.
我之前不知道 她早产了 她早产了
I didn't know. She's early. Oh, she's early.
你有医生吗 拉妮
Well, do you have a doctor. Lani?
雷兹医生在路上了
Dr. Rezz is on his way.
但他是从岛的另一侧过来
But he is coming from the other side of the island.
-天呐 -他会来的
- Oh my God. - He'll be here.
快把贝琳达找来
Somebody should get Belinda up here.
感觉她应该有接生的经验
Seems like she might have dabbled in midwifery.
好 或许有客人是医生
Yeah. M-- maybe one of the guests is a doctor?
什么 我难道该在龙虾烧烤宴时走来走去吗 迪林
What? I'm supposed to walk around the lobster bake, Dillon?
"有医生吗 我们的培训生
"Is there a doctor? Our trainee is having
在大厅生孩子了" 蠢货
a baby in the lobby." Idiot!
这好像是他们这唯一的活动
It's like the only activity they have here.
你在干什么 住手 太丢人了
What are you doing? Stop. That's embarrassing.
-我在帮忙 -妈 搞什么
- I'm helping. - Mom, what the fuck?
龙虾很难切 很难切
Lobster is very tough. It's very tough.
好疼 我做不到
Oh, it hurts. I can't!
-天呐 天呐 天呐 -你没事
- Oh God, oh God, oh God. - You're okay.
我打算回房♥间了
I'm gonna go back up to the room.
谢谢
Thank you.
我打赌他们就是得到了我们房♥间的德国佬
Hey, I bet those are the German fuckers that got our room.
什么
What?
没关系
That's all right.
你美极了
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
-先生 先生 -什么事
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表