剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
to give everything back to you before your departure tomorrow.
抓到小偷了吗
So, they found the guy?
抓到了
They did.
是不是员工作案
Was it an employee?
没错
It was.
我代表酒店 向你们表示诚挚的歉意
Look, on behalf of the hotel, I just wanna say I am so sorry.
小偷叫什么名字
What's his name?
凯
Kai.
真的很奇怪 他一直是个乖孩子
And it's so strange, 'cause he was such a sweet kid.
我也从来没为难过他
And I never had a problem with him ever.
我打死都想不到他就是小偷
I never would've guessed him in a million years.
就是过来告诉你们这个好消息
I just wanted to give you the good news about your jewelry.
祝你们潜水愉快
And I hope you have an incredible dive.
谢谢 -谢了 真是个好消息
Thanks. - Thank you. It's great news.
的确如此
It is, yes.
我也替你高兴
Happy for you.
最近怎么样
How's it going?
今天还挺热的
It's hot today.
你还好吗
What's good?
不好意思 这把躺椅有人了
Sorry, that chaise is taken.
不过你长得确实挺帅
But you're a very pretty man.
行吧
Okay.
我可以在阿斯彭租个房♥子
You know, I could rent a house in Aspen.
你家离那挺近的 对吧
You live near there, right?
如果你还想和我继续的话
That's if you wanna keep the party going.
不错啊 我喜欢找乐子
Well, I like fun.
你要来的话 我没意见
You wanna have fun? I'm in.
真的假的 -当然真的
No. Really? - Yeah.
搬到阿斯彭 操 为什么不去
Yeah, come to Aspen. Fuck, why not?
我爱阿斯彭
I love Aspen. Yeah.
要来杯菠萝汁朗姆酒吗
Want a pina colada?
感觉含糖量很高
That's a lot of sugar.
也行吧
Okay.
马上回来 -好的
I'll be right back. - Okay.
宝拉
Paula.
要来杯七喜吗
Do you need a 7 Up?
天啊 看来她真的出问题了
God. Guess she really does have issues.
去帮帮她 帮她整理下头发
Go help her. Pull her hair back.
快去
Go, go, go.
她需要…
She needs...
看到她头发脏了吗
See how it's getting in her hair?
对 把头发盘起来… 两边都要
Yeah, pull it... Both sides, get the other side.
做得好 就一直帮她拉着
Yeah, there you go. Now hold on.
宝拉 亲爱的 我给你去拿杯七喜
Paula, I'm gonna get you a 7 Up, sweetie.
下面真的太好看了 -真棒
The visibility was amazing. - That's great.
爽死了
It was so awesome.
我能在下面待一整天
I could've stayed down there all day.
海底一点都不奇怪
It wasn't weird at all.
潜泳很容易的 太好玩了
No, it was easy. That was so cool.
太爽了 哥们
Yeah, buddy!
你说得对 兄弟
You're right, yeah, man.
我们太幸运了
We are so lucky.
能一家人子齐聚这里 太幸运了
We are so lucky to be here all together as a family.
潜泳太爽了
It was really cool.
真是太有意思了
Whee!
爽死了
Awesome.
雷切尔
Rachel.
有事吗
What?
你应该上两道锁
You should double bolt the door.
我说过 酒店发生了
I told you, there's a violent criminal
暴♥力♥犯罪
running around the hotel.
东西一到 我就派人给你送过去 好吗
The minute they arrive, I'll have someone bring them up to you, okay?
谢谢你 -再见
Thank you. - Bye-bye.
约翰 最近怎么样
John, how are you?
好 好的…
Yes. Okay, well...
我知道了 但是…
All right, but...
是 你和我说过
No, no, you told me.
我还想吐槽这个奇葩客人呢
Well, I have a lot to say about this particular guest.
但是 约翰…
But John, I...
行吧 我知道了
Okay, no, that's fine.
我明天就去找兰迪 我们
I'll see Randy tomorrow, and we'll,
我们会处理好的
we'll take it from there.
克里斯蒂 我要去办公室一趟
Christie, I'm going to my office for a minute.
好的
Okay.
水疗馆有个客人问
One of the guests at the spa was asking
我们还有没有空房♥间
if we had any available rooms.
她可能和老公吵架了
I think she's fighting with her husband.
关我屁事 -你说什么
I don't care. - Come again?
我要被炒了 我才懒得管
I'm getting fired. I don't care.
你说什么
You're what?
兰迪明天要来把我炒了
Yeah, Randy's coming tomorrow to fire me.
别开玩笑了
Shut up.
比琳达 那个傻♥逼♥东西在背后搞我
This fucking douchebag fucker fucked me, Belinda.
谁
Who?
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck all.
阿蒙德 -来我办公室
Armond. - Come to my office.
把门关上 开着也行 我不在乎了
Shut the door. Or leave it open, I don't care.
一起爽一发吧
Let's go hard.
这是什么自杀性行为吗
Is this like a kamikaze situation?
[二战末期日本空军中自杀性攻击的神风突击队]
你要把我也拉下水吗
Are you gonna take me down with you?
你在乎吗 你工资就那么丁点儿
What do you care? You make shit money.
他们压榨我 我压榨你
They exploit me. I exploit you.
操♥他♥妈♥的世界 狄龙
Crash and burn, Dillon.
你正是大好青春
Better at your age,
在你像我一样
before you've wasted your entire life.
虚度人生之前
Like me.
干翻这里
Fuck this place.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
姑娘们 15分钟后去吃晚餐
All right, girls, we're leaving for dinner in about 15 minutes.
你的衣服 女士
Your laundry, madam.
奎恩
Quinn?
收拾下准备吃饭了 -好的 妈
Time to get ready. - Yes, mother.
快点 姑娘们 这是最后的晚餐了
Come on, girls. It's our last dinner.
你感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
你为什么这么消沉
Why are you so down?
担心自己会进监狱吗
Worried you might be going to jail?
换我就不担心
I wouldn't be worried, though.
除非你留下什么字据能显示你有罪
Unless you sent him some text that could incriminate you.
有吗
Did you?
你的岛屿恋人闯进了我们房♥间
Your island lover who broke into our room.
你说什么 -宝拉 别装了
What? - Paula, cut the crap.
我不明白为什么你不肯跟我说
I mean, I didn't know why you wouldn't tell me,
可能因为你在背后盘算吧
but I guess it's 'cause you were planning
怎么偷个大的或者什么
some sort of heist or something?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
你把我们保险箱的密♥码♥告诉他了
You gave him the code to our safe.
宝拉 你觉得我是有多蠢
Paula, do you think I'm some sort of idiot?
你大费周章地把一根廉价项链放进去
You're making a big deal about putting some cheap necklace
我之前都没见你戴过
I have never seen you wear before in the safe.
一小时后 和你搞在一起那个男的
And then an hour later, the guy you're screwing
就闯进我们房♥间 偷了所有值钱东西
breaks into our room and steals all of our shit.
这不是一目了然吗
It's pretty basic.
不是你想的这样 -那你告诉我
It's not what you think. - Well, what is it?
我又不会告发你
It's not like I'm gonna rat you out.
你是缺钱吗 你缺什么 -都不是
Do you need money or something? - No.
我这么做不是为了自己
No, it was never for me.
那为什么
Then what is it?
我…你不会懂的
I just... You won't understand.
我能理解 我不是我爸妈那种人 宝拉
Yes, I will. I'm not my parents, Paula.
你是
But you are.
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表