剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
昨天晚上 我特别想喝一杯
Last night, I wanted a drink so fucking bad.
你已经戒酒五年了
You are five years sober.
假如我不想继续戒酒了呢
What if I just can't fucking do this anymore?
《白莲花度假村》前情提要
你好吗 玩得开心吗
How are ya? Having fun?
你们有我见过最美丽的肌肤
You have the most beautiful skin I've ever seen!
我们得走了
We gotta go.
姑娘们 你们忘了...
Girls! You left your--
你们弄错了
You guys made a mistake.
就承认你们的错误 我只要求这个
Just own up to your mistake. It's all I'm asking.
我写过一篇关于你的人物简介
I wrote a profile about you.
《科技界顶级十大女强人》
"Ten Power Women in the Tech World."
-那是篇糟糕透顶的报道 -什么
- That was a hatchet job. - What?
有位女士在海滩上找到了这个 交给了我
Some lady found this on the beach and gave it to me.
-什么 没牌子吗 -没有
- What? No tag? - no.
你想过自己开店吗
Have you ever thought about starting like your own business?
拜托
Come on.
我很乐意投资这种生意
I would be down for funding something like that.
跟你在大堂的家伙是谁 我看到你了
Who's the guy you were with by the lobby? I saw you.
只是个想跟我搭讪的陌生人
He's just some random who tried to pick me up.
你♥爸♥不是死于癌症 他死于艾滋病
Your dad didn't die from cancer. He died from AIDS.
艾滋病
Aids?
第三集
白莲花度假村
宝拉
Paula?
你去哪了
Where were you?
我只是随便走走 睡不着 可能是因为K粉
I just walked around. Couldn't sleep. Probably the K.
我去 我去
Fuck. Fuck! Fuck!
我去
Fuck!
妈的
Shit!
你父亲 马克 他跟男人做♥爱♥
Your father, Mark, he had sex with men.
他过着双重生活 他有自己的家庭
He had two lives. He had his family,
然后还有另外一个生活
and then he had another life
和同性恋一起
with homosexuals.
天呐
shit.
天呐
Oh, fuck!
真是太爽了
That was amazing.
爱你 瑞秋
Love you, Rach.
爱你
Love you, too.
我等不及去大溪地继续滚床单了
I can't wait to fuck in Tahiti.
你打来真是太好了 我正想你着呢
Hey! I love it when you call me. I was just thinking about you.
我马上就要去上课了
About to head off to class here in a minute.
嗯 我也刚到工作地点
Yeah, I just got to work myself.
你总是在工作
You're never not at work.
你认为我现在工作忙
Oh, you think I'm working hard now,
等我自己开店了那才叫忙
wait till I start my own business.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不知道 我觉得自己有点好高骛远了
I don't know. I think I'm getting ahead of myself.
有个 有个女人
There is, um... There's this woman,
一位客人
this-- this guest,
有钱的白人女人
this rich white lady.
她邀请我吃了晚饭 她还说
She-- she took me out to dinner, and she said
如果我想要开一家自己的健康中心
if I wanted to start my own wellness center,
她愿意全程资助我
she'd fund the whole thing.
妈妈 你一定要去做
Mom, you have to do that.
那个破地方一直在剥削你 妈妈
That fucking place exploits you, Mom.
如果那个女士要你跳下去 直接问多高
If that lady says jump, you say how high?
我是认真的 去做吧
I'm serious. Work it.
开自己的店 你应得的
Get your own thing going. You deserve it.
好吧 走着瞧吧 走着瞧
All right. We'll see. We'll see.
-保持联♥系♥ -我会的 我爱你
- Keep me posted. - I will. I will. I love you.
-之后跟你联♥系♥ 好吗 -好的
- I'll talk to you later. Okay? - Okay.
好的 再见
All right. Bye.
阿蒙德
Armond.
阿蒙德
Armond!
我还以为你死了呢 你知道吗
You know I thought you were dead, right?
没有 就是来早了
No, just got here a little early.
打了个小盹儿 好着呢
Had a cat nap. I'm fine.
-你好着呢 -好着呢
- You're fine? - I'm fine.
妈妈 为什么你不在你自己房♥间工作
Mom, why are you setting up in here and not your own room?
因为我和中国那边有个视频会议
Because I have a Zoom with China,
我不喜欢我房♥间的背景
and I don't like the background in there.
-那会议几点开始 -一点
- When's the big Zoom? - one.
我也不喜欢这里
I don't like it in here either.
这里的光线显得我很吓人
This lighting makes me look freakish.
你确定只是光线的问题
You sure it's the lighting?
昆恩 你上哪去了
Quinn. Where have you been?
-我在沙滩上睡的觉 -为什么
- I slept on the beach. - why?
因为她们两个 因为她们逼着我去
Because of them! Because they made me!
-现在我所有东西都没了 -什么东西
- And now all my shit is gone. - What shit?
手♥机♥ 任天堂游戏 都被冲走了
My phone, my Nintendo! They got washed away.
我的平板也浸了水 全他妈毁了
My iPad got soaked. It's fucking ruined.
现在我该干什么
And now what the fuck am I supposed to do?
我没让他去沙滩睡
I didn't tell him to sleep on the beach.
那是他自己想去 妮可
It was his idea, Nicole.
她们在骗人
They're lying!
爸爸 你怎么了
Dad, what's wrong with you?
你父亲昨晚得知了些很不好的消息
Your father got some very upsetting news last night.
-他真得了癌症 -不
- He does have cancer? - No.
他没有得癌症
He doesn't have cancer.
他发现了一些他父亲的事
He found out something about his father
他之前从来不知道
that he never knew before.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
你们的爷爷死于艾滋
Your grandfather died of AIDS.
他怎么得了艾滋病
How did he get AIDS?
很显然 宝拉 他跟其他男人做♥爱♥
Apparently, Paula, he was having sex with other men.
-是谁 -你♥爸♥爸的爸爸
- Who was? - Your dad's dad.
为什么
Why?
因为他喜欢啊 还有什么原因
Because he liked it. Why else?
他可能就是没出柜
He was probably closeted.
也可能是双性恋
Or bisexual.
爸爸 你为什么要这么沮丧
Dad, why are you so upset, though?
-你就像患了紧张症 -那是个
- You're like catatonic. - Well, it was a secret
瞒了他一辈子的秘密 丽维
that was kept from him his entire life, Liv.
所以如今 不管他父亲 他的童年是什么形象
So now, whatever image he had of his father, of his childhood,
都崩塌了
has been pulverized.
你知道的 他可能是个受
You know, he was probably a bottom.
通常艾滋就是这么得的 接受的一方
That's how you mostly get it. Receiving.
爸爸 你觉得你父亲
Dad, do you feel like your father
不太爷们或什么吗
was less of a man or something?
他可能就不是同性恋
He might have not been gay.
一大帮直男都喜欢爆菊
A lot of straight guys like ass-play.
对 他可能就是不好意思跟奶奶开口
Yeah, maybe he was just too embarrassed to ask Grandma
-给他用假阳♥具♥ -天呐
- to use a dildo on him. - Oh, Jesus!
能别说了吗
Can we not, please?
就算他不是个攻 也不能说明他是伪娘
Even if he wasn't a top, it doesn't mean he was femme.
他可能是更偏向攻 爸爸
He could've still been butch, Dad.
也许他是个强势的受
Maybe he was a bossy bottom.
对啊 也许爷爷是个力量型受
Yeah, maybe Grandpa was a power bottom.
这让你好受些吗
Does that make you feel better?
没有 这反而让我想吐了
No. That makes me wanna throw up.
爸爸 你不该这么说
Dad, you don't wanna say that.
他想说什么就说什么
Well, he can say whatever he wants.
你知道吗 如果他对他父亲是同性恋
You know, if he's having a negative visceral reaction
这事上感到反胃 这很正常 没关系
to his father having gay sex, it's valid. It's fine.
但这就是恐同表现
Well, it comes off as homophobic.
不是的
Well, it's not.
这就是恐同的定义
Well, that's how it comes across.
幸好他处于安全地带
Well, luckily, he's in a safe space
他和家人一起
and he's here with our family
他想如何表现都可以
so he can come off however he wants.
-在某种程度上 -不然呢 你不要他了吗
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表