剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
-天呐 -没关系
- Oh my God. - It's totally okay.
不 这不是没事
No, it's not okay!
我不明白你父亲怎么了
I don't understand what happened to your father.
我整天都在给他发信息
I mean, I've been texting him all day.
他手♥机♥在我这里
I have his phone.
你应该早点告诉我 昆恩
Well, you could've told me that earlier, Quinn.
这都是你害的
You know, this is all because of you,
因为你不愿意跟你弟弟分享巨大的房♥间
because you won't share a giant room with your brother.
妈 结果很棒
Mom, it works out perfect.
整个海滩都归他自己 让他撸管
He can have the entire beach to himself to jerk off.
我不撸...
I don't jerk...
你说完啊
Finish your sentence.
随便吧
Whatever.
你对黄♥片♥上瘾
You're addicted to porn.
-不 我才没有 -你就有
- No, I'm not. - Yes, you are.
别性羞辱他
Don't sex shame him.
现在男孩子总是被性羞辱
Boys are sex shamed all the time now.
我知道这很流行 但这不对
I mean, I know it's very in, but it's not okay.
怎么了
What?
你性羞辱爸爸
You sex shame Dad.
我没有
I do not.
好吧 你怎么骗自己都行
Okay. Whatever gets you through the night.
你 你是同性恋 对吧
You-- you're gay, right?
-对 我是同性恋 -不 我父亲是同性恋
- Yes, I'm gay. - No, my father was gay.
我想是的 他跟男人做♥爱♥
I think. He, uh, he had sex with men.
这是个很明显的信♥号♥♥
That's a telltale sign.
我能问个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a question?
这是什么感受
What's it like, like, you know,
被人操屁♥眼♥ 那个
being fucked up the ass? Like, is that...
肯定感觉不错吧
I mean, it must feel kinda good,
否则你不会一直这么干 对吧
otherwise you wouldn't keep doing it, right?
感觉好吗
Does-- does it feel good?
你想试试吗
Do you wanna find out?
不 下次再说吧
Uh, no, I'll take a rain check.
再来一杯
Hutch.
年轻的时候
When you're young,
性♥爱♥强大又令人沉醉
sex is powerful and intoxicating.
等你成熟后 就没那么神秘了
And as we mature, it gets demystified.
你会意识到自己有更重要的事要关注
You realize there are more important things to focus on.
比如什么 跟中国开视频会议吗
Like what? Zooming with China?
比如抓住你仅存的尊严
Like holding onto whatever shreds of dignity you still have.
那太变♥态♥了
That's so perverted.
-这些我能收了吗 -好的 谢谢
- Can I take these? - Yes, thank you.
如果手♥机♥在你这 你看到我发了一整天信息吧
If you had the phone, did you see me texting all day?
但你却没回复吗 昆恩
And you didn't respond, Quinn?
他没告诉我们 她租船
He did not tell us that she chartered that boat
是为了办葬礼
for a goddamn funeral!
-没关系 -不 关系大了
- It's okay. - No, it's not okay!
他是故意的
He did it on purpose.
-他在精神控制我 -你得看开点
- He's fucking gaslighting me. - You have to let it go.
-我不要看开 -让他去吧
- I'm not gonna let it go. - Just let it go.
我想找到那个傻♥逼♥
What I wanna do is go find that fucker.
谢恩
Shane.
好 稍等 让我...
Okay, one second, let me just...
-什么 -好了
- What? - There you go.
-数到三 -好的
- On the count of three. - Okay.
一二三 好了
One, two, three. There you go.
-很好 -你是个美丽的女人
- Good. - You're a beautiful woman.
谢谢 塔妮娅
Oh, thank you, Tanya.
这个...好吧 你能行
Is it-- Okay! You got it.
我们让你的脚也上♥床♥
Let's just get the bottom half to join you.
上去了 好了
There you go. Okay. All right.
我的头
My head.
-我的头 -我们...
- My head. - Let's--
好了
Oh yeah.
那个...
That's...
垫上了
There you go.
-好了 -嗯
- All right. - Yeah.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
祝她晚安 也祝你晚安
Good night to her, and good night to you.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
你能行
You got it.
什么事
Yes?
游船怎么样
How was the cruise?
-不太好 -好极了
- Not good. - Great.
其实一团糟
Actually, it was a shit show.
-他们很生气 -完美
- They're fucking pissed. - Perfect.
你想喝一杯吗 我有龙舌兰
Oh, do you want a drink? I, uh, I have tequila.
我还有
I have, uh...
其他东西
...other things.
不 不用了
Uh, no, no, I'm good.
我喜欢你的新发型
I like this new hair look.
对 你已经说过了
Yeah. Yeah. You said that already.
你竟然是我喜欢的类型
Turns out you're my type.
金发冲浪手 梳着男生头髻
Blonde surfer with a man bun.
好吧
Okay.
你是个好员工 迪林
You're a great worker, Dillon.
谢谢
Oh, um, well, thank you.
我看上你了
I have my eyes on you.
好吧 我晚点跟你谈
Okay. Well, I will talk to you later.
好 那我们就...
All right. I'll see you--
我一整天都在给你发信息
I was texting you all day,
结果昆恩说他拿了你的手♥机♥
and then Quinn told me he had your phone.
这消息真的让你很伤心
You're taking this really hard.
他为什么要精神控制你
Why would he be gaslighting you?
这事之前也发生过
This has happened before.
人们总是针对我
Like, people have been coming for me
我这辈子都是
my whole life.
我只是利用自己与生俱来的东西
I'm just playing the hand I was dealt.
没错 我是含着金汤勺出生
Like, yeah. It's a great hand.
那也不是我的错
And that's not my fault.
谢恩 别在乎这些
Shane. Don't worry about it.
我爱我们的晚餐
I loved our dinner.
我觉得很浪漫
I thought it was really romantic...
直到不浪漫为止
...until it wasn't.
对
Yeah.
别 我没兴致
Don't. I'm not in the mood.
我只是开玩笑 我总是有兴致
I'm just kidding. I'm always in the mood.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-来吧 -好
- Come on. - Okay.
给我下去 猴子
Get off me, monkey.
给我下去 我认真的
Get off me. I mean it.
爽 太爽了
Yeah. Mm, yeah.
惊喜
Surprise!
妈
Mom!
我打扰你了吗
Am I interrupting?
只是这是你的蜜月
It's only your honeymoon!
你来干什么
What are you doing here?!
《白莲花度假村》下集预告
昆恩这样的孩子 他们现在是弱势群体了
Kids like Quinn, they're the underdogs now.
他是个白人男性 没人会同情他们
He's a white man, and nobody has any sympathy for them.
我觉得他会没事的 妮可
I think he's gonna be okay, Nicole.
谢谢 宝拉
Thank you, Paula.
水浴中心
This is the spa.
有人约我了
I got asked out.
他是"黑命贵"活动的深海渔民
He's a deep-sea fisherman from Black Lives Matter.
这是另一个款待 请享受
Here's another treat. Enjoy.
爸 我觉得那人在跟你调情
Dad, I think that guy was hitting on you.
他只是 你懂的 非常友好
He was just, you know, being friendly.
宝宝 告诉我妈你之前在考虑什么
Bubba, tell my mom what you were thinking about.
我很想要一份工作
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表