剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
and just wait for you to text me.
我本来打算给你发信息
Uh, well, I was gonna text you.
只是需要先去游泳
I-- I'm just gonna go swimming first.
我们一会出去 肯定的
We'll hang out later, for sure.
几小时后见
I'll see you in a few hours.
好吗
Okay?
好了 我想去海里游个泳
All right. I think I'm gonna take a swim in the ocean.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
不 没事
No, no. It's all right.
我会游得比较远 想锻炼一下
I'm gonna go pretty far out. Wanna get some exercise.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
-但我... -我很快回来
- But I... - I'll be back.
-拜 妈 -晚点见 宝贝
- Bye, Mom. - See you later, honey.
游得愉快
Have a nice swim.
你是个好姑娘 能让你的婆婆
You're a good sport to let your mother-in-law
闯入你的蜜月
crash your honeymoon.
不 没关系
No, it's fine.
如果这能让你好受些
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我明天一早就走
I'm leaving tomorrow morning first thing.
真没关系 真的
It's honestly not a problem, really.
这很好
It's ni-- it's nice.
我知道你在计划婚礼时
Well, I know you got enough of me
受够了我
in the whole lead-up to the wedding.
但婚礼很成功
But it was a big success.
大家都说你是个美丽的新娘
Everyone said what a beautiful bride you were.
-大家都赞不绝口 -谢谢
- Everyone was talking about it. - Thank you.
你非常漂亮 无法否认
You were so, so pretty. It is undeniable.
谢谢
Thanks.
对
Yeah.
天呐
Oh, my God.
谢恩一直很受欢迎
Shane's always been a catch.
这些年来有很多姑娘对他投怀送抱
He's had so many girls just throw themselves at him over the years,
但他选择了你
but he chose you.
而且他看着很开心 你让他开心
And he seems happy. You make him very happy.
他也让我开心
He makes me happy.
-那就好 -确实
- That's good. - It is.
但他说 你这趟旅行不太开心
He says, though, you haven't been very happy on the trip.
-他这么说吗 -对
- He said that? - He did.
他只是说你有一些身份认同危机
He just said you're having a little bit of an identity crisis.
这没什么大不了 而且当然了 也是人之常情
It's not a big deal. And of course, it makes sense.
当我嫁给唐时 我有自己的钱
You know, when I married Don, I had my own money,
我娘家的钱 那给了我
my family money, and that gave me a,
在婚姻关系中更多话语权
you know, a little more power in the relationship.
没有婚姻是完全对等的 知道吗
No marriage is perfectly symmetrical, you know?
一个人或许更有钱
One person might have more money,
或长得更好看 另一个可能事业更成功
or is better looking, the other could have the bigger career,
也或许有更多朋友或名声
or maybe one has more friends or cachet.
你懂我的意思吗
Do you know what I'm saying?
并不清楚
Not really.
我只是说你不该有不安全感
I'm just saying you shouldn't feel insecure.
很多不错的女孩来了又去 但你赢了
A lot of great girls came and went, but you won.
而且现在你在这
And there's a reason you're here
而其他女孩出局了 这是事出有因 知道吗
and all those other girls are out of the picture, you know?
所以我觉得你该感到自豪
So I just think you should feel great.
好吧 但是什么理由呢
Yeah, but what is the reason?
我为什么在这里 你是什么意思
Like, why am I here? What do you mean?
你很有魅力 非常美丽
Well, you're very magnetic, and you're so beautiful.
你说的我好像是个奖杯妻子
You're making me sound like a trophy wife.
这有什么不好吗
Well, what's so wrong with that?
奖杯闪闪发光 值得骄傲
A trophy shines. It's a source of pride.
奖杯是用金子做的 一点也不差
A trophy's made of gold. You know, it's not the worst.
对 但我不想成为那种人
Yeah, but that's not what I wanna be.
最重要的是 瑞秋 你让他开心
The most important thing is, Rachel, you make him happy.
这就是你的秘密武器 所以继续让他开心就好
That's your secret power. So just keep making him happy.
我知道你能做到
I know you will.
女士们 需要从酒吧来点饮料吗
Ladies, can I get you anything from the bar?
对 请给我一杯花雨伞鸡尾酒
Yes. Can I have an Arnold Palmer, please?
还有一杯冰 很多冰 再要两片柠檬
And an extra side glass of ice, lots of ice, and two lemons.
-没问题 -瑞秋 你想喝点什么吗
- Absolutely. - Rachel, do you want something to drink?
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
好的 很快给您上饮料
Yeah. I'll be right back with that.
怎么了
What's up?
是时候了
Now is the time.
现在吗
Now?
我们要去做潜水船 三点离港
We're going on a dive boat. We leave the dock at 3:00.
她不会戴着首饰上船
She's not gonna bring her jewelry with her on the boat.
听着 我 我不确定 宝拉
Look, I-- I don't know about this, Paula.
那些手链中有一条
Just one of those bracelets,
那一条就价值七万五
just one, is worth 75,000 dollars.
凯 想想你能用那些钱干什么
Kai, think what you can do with that.
你终于能请得起一位好律师
You know, you could finally hire a good lawyer
与这些混♥蛋♥对簿公堂了
to fight these fuckers.
见鬼 宝拉 我...
Oh, shit. Paula, I--
你可以帮助你哥哥
You can help your brothers.
他们肯定不会再因为你干这工作看不起你了
They won't give you shit for taking this job, that's for sure,
尤其是当你为他们打赢这场仗之后
not after the way you come through for them like this.
我只是 我不 我不偷东西
I just-- I don't-- I don't-- I don't steal from people,
-知道吗 -他们偷了你的东西
- you know? - They stole from you.
这些都是他们从你这里偷的 你也知道
They stole all of this from you. You know that.
但这不同 是不同的人
But it's different. It's-- It's different people.
不 他们都一个样 他们都是一类人
No, they're the same people. They're all the same people.
你难道看不出他们都是一类人吗
Don't you see they're all the same people?
所有这些人 在某一刻
All of these people, at some point,
都从你这类人身上偷过东西
have stolen from someone like you.
而且他们根本不需要 他们甚至想不起来
And they don't need it. They won't even miss it.
他们有这么多钱 都不知道
They have all this money, and they don't even know
该把钱花在哪
what to do with it.
与此同时还有像你一样为钱挣扎的人
And then there's someone like you who's struggling.
-我知道 但是 -这样不对
- I know, but-- - That's not right.
我同意 但我只是 这些人难道
I agree. But I just-- Aren't these people,
-不是你朋友吗 就... -他们不是我朋友
- like, your friends? Like-- - They're not my friends.
-不 他们不是我朋友 -见鬼 宝拉 我说不好
- No, they're not my friends. - Holy shit, Paula, I don't know.
我们周四就离开酒店了 可能没有
We leave the hotel Thursday and there might not be
比现在更好的时机了
a better time than now.
万能房♥卡还在你这里 对吧
You still have that master key, right?
能让你进入套房♥吗
So it'll get you into our suite?
对
Yeah.
保险柜的密♥码♥是1026
The code to the safe is 1026.
会很简单
It'll be easy.
你终于能拿到钱抗争
And you can finally get the money to fight
并夺回被偷走的一切
and get back everything that was stolen from you.
听着 你想怎么做都可以
Look, you can do what you want,
但今天下午三点 套房♥不会有人
but at 3:00 p.m., the suite will be empty.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
瑞秋 你好吗 你们玩得开心吗
Hey, Rach, how are you? You guys having fun?
说不好 我只是...
I don't know. I'm just having--
我不...
Um, I don't--
怎么了
What is it?
我不知道 我只是 我感觉...
I don't know. Um, I just-- I feel like--
我觉得这不是...
I'm thinking that this isn't--
我听不清楚 亲爱的
It's hard to hear you, sweetie.
我刚到超♥市♥ 我能回家给你回电吗
I just got to the market. Can I call you when I get home?
好 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
嗯 晚点打给我 好 爱你 妈
Yeah, just call me later. Okay. I love you, Mom.
好的 我晚点给你打
Yeah, I'm gonna call you later.
-我爱你 -好 爱你
- I love you. - Okay, love you.
-爱你 -我到车上后给你打
- Love you. - I'll try you from the car.
拜
Bye.
-到了 祝你们玩得愉快 -谢谢载我们过来
- All right. Have fun up there. - Thanks for the ride.
我们得给宝拉一些晕海宁晕船药
We had to get Paula some Dramamine.
好 好的
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表