剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
惊喜吧
Surprise!
我的天啊 看看她
Oh, my god, look at her face!
《白莲花度假村》前情提要
说真的 贝琳达
Seriously, Belinda,
你应该开一家自己的康体中心
you should have your own wellness center.
我是能帮你实现这一切的人
I'm someone who could make that happen.
我被搭讪去约会了
I got asked out.
他和一群"黑命贵"活动的成员一起来的
He's with a group from Black Lives Matter.
对 那是指土地管理局
Yeah, that's the Bureau of Land Management.
现在我明白了
Now, that makes sense.
你现在还要给那些破坏你家园的混♥蛋♥工作
You work for the same assholes that stole from you.
我得赚钱过活
I gotta make a living.
我曾经背着你母亲出轨过一次
I cheated on your mother once.
那是七万五的手链吗
Are those the 75,000-dollar bracelets?
你把我们和一位疯女人放在一艘船上
You put us on a boat with a crazy lady
她他妈还在举♥行♥什么追悼会
who's having some kind of fucking memorial service.
她可能提到过那事 但我...
She might've mentioned that, but I--
我想跟你老板谈
I want to speak to your boss.
我想让你脱♥光♥衣服
I wanna get you naked.
今晚我们爽一把吧
Let's party tonight.
阿蒙德
Armond?
第五集
白莲花度假村
-怎么了 -抱歉 我没法脱身
- What's up? - Sorry. I couldn't get away.
来吧 有个惊喜给你
Come on. I got a surprise for you.
我找到了一间空房♥间
So, uh, I found us an empty room and, uh...
我从管理人的推车里偷了万能房♥卡
I stole a master out of one of the housekeeper's carts.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
天呐 妈的
God. Shit.
我们会惹上麻烦吗
Are we gonna get in trouble?
我以为我锁门了 妈的
I thought I'd locked the door. Fuck.
好吧 那周三见
All right. Well, see ya on Wednesday?
你是说明天 你值第二班
You mean tomorrow? You're on second shift.
你说我可以随意选我想要的排班
You said I could pick my own shifts.
-你说了一堆好话 -我忘了我说过什么
- You said a bunch of shit. - I forget what I said.
我可没忘 你欠我的
Well, I didn't. You owe me.
拿上围裙
Uh, apron.
-你得用它 -再见
- You'll need that. - Bye.
你抓到鱼的时候就是这表情吗
Is that the face you make when you catch a fish?
还得是抓到一条大鱼
When I catch a good one.
你会像你说的周末就走吗
Do you leave this weekend like you said?
天呐 都是因为雪茄
Oh, shit. It's the cigars.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
以后再约 好吗
Let's hang out later, okay?
你觉得 得过多久
Like when, do you think?
我不确定 再联♥系♥你吧
I'm not sure. I'll-- I'll try you.
我得去喝点水
I-- I gotta get some water.
真不敢相信你这么快就要走
I can't believe you're leaving soon.
我 我希望你能留下
I just-- I want you to stay.
我知道
I know.
但这由不得我决定 而是我朋友的家庭
But it's not up to me. It's my friend's family.
你朋友...她是个混♥蛋♥
Your friend... she's a jerk.
什么
What?
她怎么了
What about her?
-这... -告诉我
- Well... - Tell me.
表演结束后 她来找我
After the show, she came up to me,
而且她还 对我挤眉弄眼
and she was kind of, like, batting her eyes
还大秀酥胸
and sticking out her tits.
真的吗
Seriously?
她是跟你调情吗
Was she hitting on you?
差不多吧 对
Well, kind of, yeah.
但我没打算要对她做什么 你懂吗
But I wasn't gonna do anything, you know?
有什么大不了的 我以为...
What's the big deal? I thought--
我以为你没跟她说我们在一起了
I thought you said you didn't tell her about us.
她知道了
She knows.
-你告诉她了吗 -没有 但她知道了
- You told her? - No, but she knows.
所以她才跟你调情
That's why she's hitting on you.
那是她扭曲的本性
That's her twisted fucking thing.
宝拉 别担心 来 看着我
Paula, don't stress. Come here. Look at me.
我只想要你
I only want you.
我给你做了这个
I made you this.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
- You like it? - Yeah.
-谢谢 -戴上它
- Thank you. - Yeah. Try it on.
我 我觉得你真该留下 我...
I, uh, I think you should really stay. I mean...
我知道我房♥子不大 但你能住下
I know my place isn't big, but you'll fit.
我觉得 我们会很开心 你知道吗
I mean, we'd have so much fun, you know?
我 我不能留下
I-- I'm not staying.
我要上大学 回到我原来的生活 而且
I have college and a whole life to get back to, and...
说实话 凯
honestly, Kai,
我觉得我们再也不会见到彼此了
I-- I doubt we'll ever see each other again.
我 我只是在跟你说实话
I-- I-- I'm just being straight with you.
是
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
但我...
But I...
我真的喜欢你
I really like you.
真的喜欢 而且...
I really do, and...
我很同情你
I feel for you, and...
同情你现在的处境和你的家人
your situation and your family,
以及 以及你曾告诉我的一切
and-- and everything you told me, and...
也许我能帮到你
maybe I could help you.
帮我
Help me?
怎么帮
How?
我能给你些什么
I could give you something.
我 我不能直接给你 但...
I-- well, I can't really give it to you, but...
我可以帮你得到它
I can help you take it.
把它举起来 别放下
Now lift it out there. Hold it right.
我们跑起来了
Oh, we're running.
昆恩兄弟 你好吗
Oh, brother Quinn? What's good?
你们现在就要下海吗
Hey, you-- you guys headed out already?
当然了 兄弟 我们每天都要训练
Fuck yeah, bro. We're training every day.
天呐 那很酷啊
Fuck. Whoa! That's cool.
-看起来很有趣 -对
- It -- it looks fun. - Oh, yeah.
我们船里还能再坐一个人
We got a space for one more guy.
迪西酒还没醒呢 想一起来吗 进来吧
Desi's still all fucking drunk. Wanna come? Get in.
来吧 小崽子 你等什么呢 进来
Come on, you fucker. What you waiting for? Get in.
我完全不会 你知道吗
I mean, I won't be any good, you know?
我只会拖累你们
I'd just slow you all down.
我们可以利用累赘 能让我们更强壮
We could use the dead weight. Make us stronger.
来吧 兄弟 进来
Come on, bro. Get in.
-进来 兄弟 -来吧 兄弟
- Come in, bro. - Come on, bro.
到这后面
Oh, get in back?
-这里 -对
- Here? - Yeah.
伙计 你真是个磨唧的白人
Man, you a slow haole.
行了 走吧
Fuck it. Go around.
-谢谢 伙计 -开始走了
- Thanks, dude. - Here we go.
你为什么告诉孩子们手链的价格
Why did you tell the kids how much you spent on my bracelets?
我只告诉了昆恩
I just told Quinn.
我不知道 感觉这会让我们
I don't know, I just think it makes us...
听起来有点贪图享乐
sound kind of materialistic.
在他们不知道你为什么买♥♥它的背景下
I mean, without the context, you know, of why you bought them.
我告诉他了
Well, I gave him the context.
什么
What?
我说了 我都告诉他了
I did. I gave him the context.
我们当时在谈性和感情
We were having a conversation about sex and relationships
男性和女性 我只是想和他坦诚相待
and men and women, and I just wanted to be real with him.
但我们说好不告诉他们
But we agreed to not do that.
听着 我希望跟儿子有个坦诚的关系
Well... look, I wanna have an honest relationship with my son.
好
Okay.
但是 马克
But, Mark...
我很好奇你到底说了什么
I am very curious to hear what you said exactly.
我说我出轨了
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表