剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
第四集
白莲花度假村
这里太美了
It is so beautiful.
我小时候 我父亲会带着我和
When I was younger, my father would bring me
我哥哥们来这片沙滩
and my older brothers to this beach
一起寻找萨尼
to look for sunnies.
萨尼是什么
What are sunnies?
贝壳 好看的贝壳
Well, they're shells. Pretty shells.
以后我也给你找一个
I'll find you one later.
之后我们回到菜地
Then we'd go back to our patch
清理水渠 喂饱猪 拔芋头
and clear the waterways, feed the pigs, pull the taro.
怎么了
What?
我不知道 你...非常真实
I don't know, you're just... you're so real.
我非常真实
I'm very real.
那时候酒店在这吗
Was the hotel here?
就是那些人就是把我们驱逐出家园的人
Well, they were the ones that actually evicted us from our lo'i.
这片土地是国王卡美哈美哈给夏威夷首领的
The land that was given by King Kamehameha to the konohiki,
被赋予了神圣的所有权 不能作废
it was a sacred title. Can't be broken.
但是政♥府♥
But the government,
非法终结了我们的租契
they terminated our lease illegally.
这可真糟
That's fucked up.
我哥哥们 还想要去争夺土地
My brothers, they're still trying to fight the county,
但他们请不起律师
but they can't afford a lawyer.
请好的律师实在是太贵了
The good ones are too expensive.
局面十分不利于我们
It's a shit situation.
但你现在还要给那些破坏你家园的混♥蛋♥工作
And now you work for the same assholes that stole from you?
当我哥哥们发现我接了这份工作...
When my brothers found out that I took this job...
他们非常恼火
they were so pissed.
但我得赚钱过活 你知道吗
But I gotta make a living, you know?
我得在奥丽维娅醒来之前回去
I have to go before she wakes up.
你为什么不想让她知道我们在一起
Why don't you want her to know that we're hanging out?
她很不好对付
She's tricky.
她难道不是你朋友吗
Isn't she your friend?
她是我朋友
Yeah, she's my friend.
前提是只要她拥有的东西比我多
As long as she has more of everything than I do.
但如果我拥有了属于我的东西 她也想要
But if I have something of my own, she wants it.
她可真霸道
She's like that, huh?
那一家人都很疯狂
That family is crazy.
天呐 你甚至难以想象
Oh, my God. You wouldn't even believe it.
所有客人都很疯狂
All these guests are crazy.
妈的
Fuck!
打扰一下
Excuse me?
水疗中心9点才开业
Spa doesn't open until 9:00.
-我以为你是客人 -我马上就出来
- I thought you were a guest. - I'll be out in just a second.
顺便说一句 这里是女士更衣室
This is the women's locker room, by the way.
-天呐 -没关系 你先淋浴吧
- Oh, shit. - It's fine. Finish your shower.
我知道你太聪明 不会相信我的胡话
I know you're too intuitive for me to bullshit you.
昨天我旧瘾复发了
I fell off the wagon yesterday.
拉妮的事让我紧张不安
The whole thing with Lani put me on edge,
所以我服了镇定剂
so I took a Xanax.
之后我 总是困 又服了兴♥奋♥剂♥
But then I was, um, dragging, so I took an upper.
之后就一颗接着一颗
And then I took another and then another.
下班之后我还去了酒吧
Then I went down to the bar after work
-喝了几杯酒 -阿蒙德
- and had a few shots. - Armond.
我好像还记得在信风套房♥的那个父亲...
And then I think the father staying in the Tradewinds...
还要我♥操♥他屁♥眼♥
asked me to fuck him up the ass?
什么
What?
就是因为这我才必须保持清醒 贝琳达
But this is why I have to stay sober, Belinda,
因为只要我一失足...
because when I dabble...
哪怕就失一小下...
even just a little...
就彻底没救了
I fall completely off the beam.
听上去确实如此
Sounds like it.
但我现在很好
But I'm-- I'm okay.
我 我不会再走上那条路了
I'm-- I'm not going down that road again.
那就扔掉那些药
Then get rid of the pills.
绝对的 完全同意
Absolutely. Hundred percent.
你昨天都干什么了
What'd you do all day?
我去潜水了
I did scuba.
潜完水之后的那8个小时呢
And the eight hours after that?
在卡胡纳喝酒
I drank beer at the Kahuna.
我们最后在餐厅吃的饭
Well, we ended up eating dinner at the restaurant.
那可并不怎么愉快
It wasn't very festive.
很抱歉 我太沮丧了
I'm sorry. I was depressed.
我不停想着我父亲选择了他的性生活
I kept thinking about how my dad chose his sex life
而不是家庭
over his family.
听着可真熟悉
Well, that sounds familiar.
而且那生活害死了他
And it literally killed him.
所以我从来没有真正了解过他 你知道吗
So I never really got to know him, you know?
你今天是要参与我们
Well, are you gonna participate today,
还是要再自己去狂欢
or are you gonna go on another bender?
参与
Participate!
快乐 快乐
Happy, happy.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
姑娘们
Girls!
好了姑娘们 起来吃早餐
All right, girls, let's get breakfast.
自助很贵 而且我们已经付过钱了
The buffet is expensive, and we've already paid for it.
妈妈 宝拉不能一直吃这么多水果
Mom, Paula can't keep eating this much fruit.
为什么不能
Why not?
我有果糖不耐症
I have fructose malabsorption.
不会吧
Oh, my God.
她一直在腹泻
She keeps getting diarrhea.
和腹绞痛
And cramps.
吃些肉 宝拉 吃些香肠 你随便
Eat some meat, Paula. Eat a sausage. I don't know.
昆恩昨晚又在沙滩上睡觉了吗
Did Quinn sleep on the beach again last night?
这可不行 你得表现得
This is not okay. You've got to be more protective
更维护你弟弟一些 奥丽维娅
of your younger brother, Olivia.
你不能让他在沙滩上睡觉
You can't just make him sleep on the beach
他可能会被海浪冲走
where he can be washed away with the tides.
是啊 奥丽维娅 他可能会被基佬绑♥架♥的
Yeah, Olivia, he could've been kidnapped by butt pirates.
或者被一群海豚颜♥射♥
Or end up in a bukkake with a pod of dolphins.
但事实上你说的完全正确
But the truth is that what you said is completely right.
大部分都是标题党 没有钱挣
Like, it is mostly clickbait for, like, no money.
确实整个产业都很糟糕
And, yeah, the industry does suck.
但很多与我同龄的人做着了不起的工作
But, like, there are people my age doing great work.
我只不过不是其中之一
And I'm just not one of them.
也可能是因为我不够好
And maybe that's just 'cause I'm not great.
不够优秀
Like, I'm just not excellent.
你懂我的意思吗
Do you know what I'm saying?
我认为你很好 我也知道你什么意思
I think you're great. But I know what you mean.
我可能就是没有别人的那种动力
Maybe I just don't have, like, the drive like some people.
而且我很担心这情况会愈发恶劣
And I'm worried that now it's just gonna get worse.
因为现在你支付得起那些昂贵的美容了
'Cause now you can afford expensive facials.
别这样 谢恩 严肃点
Come on, Shane. Just be serious.
所以 我想如果可能
So, what I'm thinking
如果我真想让自己起些作用
is maybe, if I really wanna make a difference,
或许我可以干些非盈利的工作
maybe I get involved in a great non-profit
之后...我会把我的记者工作
and... and I just put journalism on the back burner
-暂时搁置一段时间 -这主意不错
- for a little while. - That's a great idea.
对
Yeah.
天呐 那家人真是...
Oh, my God. That family is...
那家人 都很奇怪
That one, they are so weird.
父亲是个变♥态♥ 儿子总是盯着我的胸看
The dad is a perv, and the son always stares at my boobs.
那也没那边的《兰闺惊变》奇怪
Not as weird as What Ever Happened to Baby Jane over here.
-什么 -好了
- What? - Yeah, well...
过来了 她朝我们这桌走过来了
She's coming-- she's coming over to the table.
你们好
Hi.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hey.
你们昨天表现得非常好
You guys were really good sports yesterday.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
不知道 我感觉自己很失败 但...
I don't know. I-- I feel like I failed, but...
不是的
Oh, no.
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表