剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
我很高兴我们有那么多摄像机
I am so glad we had so many cameras.
整个婚礼我都是云里雾里
The whole thing is an absolute blur.
我什么也不记得 你呢 你呢
I don't remember anything. Do you? Do you?
还有瑞秋 你真是个美丽的新娘
And Rachel, you were such a beautiful bride,
但也很苍白
but also very pale.
现在你脸色红润多了 看起来很好
But now you have a little more color, and it looks great.
-谢谢 -你下海了吗 冲浪了吗 谢恩
- Thanks. - Have you been in the ocean? Have you been surfing, Shane?
玩了一点
Little bit.
但我很担心你的耳朵
I really worry about your ears, though.
你真的得戴上 你戴耳塞了吗
You really have to wear-- Did you get earplugs?
我知道
I know.
我很喜欢这面墙上
I really like this textured paper
墙纸的质感
over here on this wall.
真美 我也想要 你觉得呢
So pretty. I wanna get that, don't you?
给房♥间一点性格
Gives it some character.
还有这么多棕榈叶
And all the palm fronds.
-毕竟这里是棕榈套房♥ -没错 有主题
- It is the Palm Suite. - It's a theme, there you go.
这边是什么
Ooh, what's out here?
-什么 -真美
- What? - Oh, pretty.
但这么多植物有点挡住视线了
But so many plants are obstructing the view.
哥们 昆恩 昨天
Buddy, Quinn, yesterday...
我想我说了很多也许不该说的话
I think I said some things that I probably shouldn't have.
-比如什么 -这个
- Like what? - Well...
我其实不记得我具体说了什么 所以
I don't really remember exactly what I said, so...
你说跟妈做♥爱♥就像
You said having sex with mom was like
吃一盘活着的虫子
eating a plate of live worms.
我说了这话
I said that?
昆恩 听着 好吧 这不是因为你母亲
Quinn, look, okay, that's not because of your mother.
你母亲很美丽 我很幸运
Your mother is beautiful. Like, I'm lucky.
真♥相♥是
I mean, the truth is...
你想知道真♥相♥吗
Do you wanna know the truth?
好吧
Okay.
我曾经背着你母亲 出轨过一次
I cheated on your-- your mother once.
不是一次 但是和一个女人
Well, not once, but with one woman.
好几次
You know, a few times.
几次 就几次
Um, a couple-- it was a couple of times.
-真的吗 -对
- You did? - Yeah.
妈妈知道吗
Does Mom know?
对 她知道 她当然知道
Yeah, she knows. Of course she knows.
处理这件事 面对她
And dealing with it, dealing with her,
让她原谅我 简直
getting her to forgive me, was...
堪比地狱
it was hell.
那是我生命中最糟的时刻
It was the worst time in my life.
我们没让你们知道
We managed to keep you kids in the dark,
但她差点离开了我
but she almost left me.
你知道 有很多闹剧
And, you know, there was a lot of drama.
我们进行了婚姻咨♥询♥
We had to do all this therapy.
对 我给她买♥♥了一条价值七万五的手链
Yeah, I bought her a pair of bracelets for 75,000 dollars.
什么
What?
对 我自己的钱
Yeah. With my money.
不是她的钱
Not her money.
老天 当时
Man... ...in the moment...
你感觉就像
you're like this...
自己是只猴子
You're a monkey.
好像被附身了
Like possessed.
为了滚床单你愿意做任何事
You'd do anything to get your rocks off.
之后你就会后悔
And then, later, you regret it.
真心后悔
And you do regret it.
一边是人 一边是猴子
There's the man, and there's the monkey.
总之你得鼓起勇气 面对猴子的野性
And somehow, you gotta be man enough to face down the monkey.
见鬼 妈的
Fuck you! Shit!
真的吗 拜托
Really? Come on.
搞什么 拜托
What the hell? Come on.
喂
Hello?
-拜托 -不好意思
- Come on! - Excuse me.
我觉得那是我的房♥间
I think this is my room.
见鬼 我在哪 我在干什么
Oh, crap. Well, where am I? What am I doing?
难怪打不开
Well, no wonder it's not working.
我好糊涂
I'm so confused.
五九四 我是五九二
Five nine four! I'm five nine two.
我在船上喝酒
I was drinking on the boat.
是吗
Oh yeah?
对 很抱歉 我马上走
Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I'll get out of your way.
我想我是这一间
I think I must be one over.
也许是这边
Maybe this way here.
对 这是我 抱歉
Oh, yeah, this is me. Sorry.
-我们在船上喝酒 -是吗
- We were drinking on the boat. - Oh, yeah?
你说过了
You said that.
对 我们每年都会进行深海捕鱼活动
Yeah, we go on a deep-sea fishing trip every year.
一群好朋友
Just a good group of guys.
都是BLM的成员
Bunch of buds from the BLM.
你喜欢夏威夷吗 你是跟家人来的吗
You enjoying Hawaii? You-- you here with your family?
不 不 我是一个人来度假
No. No, I'm vacationing with myself.
好的 嗯
Oh, okay. Yeah.
我家人也不在这里
My family's not here either.
孩子都长大了 老婆走了 我离婚了
My kids are grown, wife's gone. I'm divorced.
抱歉一直想打开你的...门
Sorry about getting in your... door.
好了 这边打开了
There we go. It worked!
听着
So, listen.
我的朋友 他们今天就走了
You know, my friends, they're leaving today,
我要待到周末才离开
and I'm gonna be staying here until the weekend,
你也是一个人 所以我想
and you're alone, and I figured,
不如我们一起吃晚饭吧
well, why don't we just go grab dinner?
你想今晚一起吃晚饭吗
You wanna grab dinner tonight?
这 这会太疯狂吗
Is that-- is that crazy?
就是在楼下 比较随意
It's just downstairs, you know, casual.
这个嘛
Oh, well...
我其实有计划了
I did have a plan
-那... -但我可以
- Well, that's... - But I could...
我可以...
I could just...
-改计划 -真的吗 好
- change it. - Yeah? Okay.
好极了 那 那太好了
Great! That-- I mean, that's terrific!
我们七点见
I'll see you at seven o'clock.
好
Okay.
我是格雷格 我应该先自报家门
I'm Greg. I should've started with that.
我是塔妮娅·麦克奎德
I'm Tanya MacQuoid.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
水疗中心
This is the spa.
是我
Hey, it's me.
-塔妮娅 -听着
- Hey, Tanya. - Uh, listen, um...
我们可以把晚餐推迟到明天吗
Is it okay if we push off our dinner till tomorrow?
信不信由你 我被搭讪去约会了
I-- I got asked out, believe it or not.
有个深海渔民住在隔壁
There's a deep-sea fisherman staying next door.
他和一群"黑命贵"活动的成员一起来的
And he's with a group from Black Lives Matter.
是吗
Yeah?
当然 没问题
Sure, no problem.
我觉得约会对你有好处
I think a date will be good for you.
对 我也不知道
Oh, yeah, well, I don't know.
我不 对 我不确定 但好吧
I'm not-- yeah, I'm not sure, but yeah.
我很抱歉推迟我们的晚餐
I'm so sorry to put off our dinner.
没关系
That's okay.
我们的谈话让我心潮澎湃
You know, I got so excited about our conversation,
我决定写一份商业策划书
I decided to write up a business proposal.
我现在正在写 祝你今晚愉快
I'm working on it now. Have fun tonight.
好 还有 谢谢
All right. Well, hey. Thank you.
-嗯 没事 -好
- Yeah. Yeah. - All right.
拜
Bye.
喂
Hello?
帕顿先生来电
I have Mr. Patton on the line.
该死
Oh, shit.
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表