剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
The hula dancing?
你对火焰过敏吗
Oh, y-- you're allergic to fire?
让她困扰的是看着夏威夷人
It bothers her to watch Hawaiians
不得不为一帮白人跳舞
have to dance for a bunch of white people.
我觉得这只是他们向自己文化致敬的一种方式
I think it's just a way for them to honor their culture.
而且他们看起来很开心
And they seemed to be having a really good time.
很显然扩张主义不好
Look, obviously, imperialism was bad.
不应该杀人 不应该窃取他们的土地
Shouldn't kill people, steal their land,
还逼迫他们跳舞
and then make them dance.
这大家都知道
Everybody knows that.
但这就是人性
But it's humanity.
这就是历史现实 这就是美国
Welcome to history. Welcome to America.
我们又能怎么办呢 说真的
I mean, what are we gonna do, huh? Really.
没人会放弃自己的特权 那简直荒谬
Nobody cedes their privilege. That's absurd.
而且不符合人性
And it goes against human nature.
我们都只是在人生游戏里挣扎求存而已
We're all just trying to win the game of life.
我们应该怎么做才是正确的呢
How are we-- how are we gonna make it right? Hmm?
应该把所有的钱都捐掉吗
Should we give away all our money?
你希望这样吗 丽维
Would you like that, Liv?
看吧 我也是这么觉得
Yeah, that's what I thought.
也许我们可以因为过去犯下的罪行
M-- maybe we should just feel shitty about ourselves all the time
整天自怨自艾
for crimes of the past?
当个苦行僧从此不再度假
Wear a hair shirt and not go on vacation?
约会
The date.
不太顺利吗
Was it not good?
没有 挺好的
No, it was good, you know?
他在土地管理局工作
He worked for the, uh, Bureau of Land Management.
不是黑命贵组织
Not Black Lives Matter.
没想到
Shoot.
他留下过夜了
He stayed over.
-是吗 -然后他离开了
- Yeah? - Yeah. And then he left.
他看起来像是个好男人
Yeah. And he-- yeah, he seem-- he seemed like a nice guy.
那么问题在哪里
So what's the problem?
我知道我最终会受伤
I just know I'm gonna get hurt.
我
I--
我觉得你可能
I think you might
可能有点想太多了
be getting ahead of yourself a little, you know?
-也许他喜欢你呢 -是啊 他喜欢最表层的我
- Maybe he likes you. - Yeah. He likes the first layer.
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know. You know, he--
但是第二层的我和第三层的我呢
But what about the second layer and the third layer?
还有陆续里面一层一层的我
And then every step along the way, you know,
我不得不担心
I have to worry about, you know,
他会喜欢下一层的我吗
is he gonna like the next layer, you know?
我会开始担心
And then I get all afraid, like, you know,
我应该展现到多大程度
how much do I wanna show him?
他会觉得厌恶吗
You know, is he gonna be repulsed?
他会被吓到吗
Or is he gonna be alarmed?
而在洋葱的核心 贝琳达
And at the core of the onion, Belinda...
就是个纯粹的醉鬼疯子
is just a straight-up alcoholic lunatic.
不是这样的
That-- that's not true.
不 是这样 我不想遮遮掩掩的了
No, it is. It is. And I just wanna show my hand.
我不想再玩心理游戏
I don't wanna play poker anymore.
我只想跳过前面的步骤
I just wanna skip all the layers,
直接把我最疯狂的一面展现出来
and just go straight to the crazy,
然后结果该怎样就怎样吧
and just like, you know, let the chips fall where they may.
直接展示给他看
And, you know, just show him,
让他认识我这颗洋葱的核心
just show him the core of the onion.
我觉得你...
I think you...
你得相信自己的直觉
you just have to trust your instincts, you know?
这恰恰是我们可以通过康体中心
This is exactly the kind of deep work
来达到的深入探讨
I think we can get into at the center.
我觉得还有很多女性
I mean, I think there's just so many women
跟你有一样的困扰
that feel the same as you.
我在建议书里探讨了一些
You know, I talk about some of that in the, um,
这方面的问题 这里面...
in the proposal. And there's...
可能有太多想法了
probably too many ideas.
但是要敢于梦想 对吧
But, um, dream big, right?
当然 我们随时可以停止
We, of course, can always, um, pull back.
不着急 不用马上就看
And there's no rush in, um, reading it, um, right now.
我们可以晚饭的时候再聊
You-- We can talk about it at dinner.
好吧
Okay, well...
我会看的
Well, I will look at it.
其实我得回水疗中心了
I, um, actually have to get back to the spa,
我们今晚见
so, um, I'll see you tonight?
好了 你休息吧
Okay. Get some rest.
我们到了
Here we are.
好多菠萝啊
This is a lot of pineapple.
真是凸显主题啊
Not subtle with the theme.
这里看不到海
You can't really see the ocean.
其实可以 只要去露台
You can, actually, if you just go out on the patio
越过火山就能看到了
and peer over the volcano.
帕顿先生
Well, Mr. Patton.
希望你在这里开心
Hope you'll be happy here.
因为之前由我们...造成的不便
And because of all the... difficulties we've had,
我想让您知道这个房♥间不收费
I'd like to offer you the room free of charge.
听着不错
Sounds good.
我希望我们能够...
You know, I want us to be...
互相理解
copacetic.
嗯 肯定是
Yeah. I bet.
奇怪 我不喜欢这个人造草皮
Odd. I'm not a fan of this AstroTurf.
这多棒啊 终于住进来了
How great is this, huh? Finally.
没看到冷水池
Didn't see the plunge.
这没我想象的大
It's not as big as I though it would be.
还有更大的吗
Is there a bigger one?
我不想戴着这个上船
I don't wanna take this on the boat.
我不想弄丢了 这是我祖母给我的
I don't wanna lose it. My grandmother gave it to me.
好 那就别戴
Okay. Then don't.
我能放进保险柜吗
Can I put it in the safe?
很值钱吗
Is it valuable?
对我来说是的
It is to me.
好 可以 抱歉
Okay, yeah. Sorry.
马克 你的真♥相♥总是变来变去
Mark, your truth changes from minute to minute.
一会高兴 一会沉沦 前一分钟你快死了
You're up, you're down. One minute, you're dying.
后一分钟 生活多美好
The next minute, y-- it's a wonderful life.
好吧 也许我该更像你
Okay. Well, maybe I should be more like you then.
但就算我能在外面成为一个
But even if I could be some self-protective
自我保护的企业机器人
corporate robot out in the world,
我在家也装不出来
I still couldn't pull it off at home.
你控制过自己吗
Do you ever edit yourself at all?
就算是在道歉时 你也这么侮辱人
Even when you're apologizing, you're so insulting.
抱歉
Sorry.
扣环有点老了
The clasp is kind of old.
对
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
一直这么坦诚也不健康
It's not healthy to be so honest all the time.
-保险柜的密♥码♥是多少 -你能敲门吗
- What's the code to the safe? - Can you knock, please?
为什么 反正你们也不做♥爱♥
Why? It's not like you guys ever do.
宝拉想把祖母的项链坠放进去
Paula wants to put her grandmother's locket in the safe.
密♥码♥是多少
What's the code?
-1026 -1026吗
- Ten twenty-six. - Ten twenty-six?
那是我的生日 妈
That's my birthday, Mom.
我完全没功夫应付
I just haven't dealt with that at all.
因为我在度假 对 度假 没错
Because I'm on vacation. Yeah. Vacation. That's right, buddy.
鲍勃 我...
Bob, let--
我晚点给你回信 好
let me call you back. Okay.
很抱歉我偷听了
I'm so sorry that I was eavesdropping.
我 我
Well, I-- I, um,
我正打算去游几圈
I'm gonna-- I'm gonna go do a few laps.
好的
Oh, okay.
那我就去躺在床上
Well, I'm gonna just go in and lay down on my bed...
等你给我发信息
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表