剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
真的 就像运动员露水般的皮肤
Really, like the dewy skin that athletes have,
就像比赛之后 但实际是天然肌肤
like, after a race, like, just-- but it's natural.
总之 别管我 因为我
Anyway, don't mind me, 'cause I'm here--
我只是在物色地点
I'm-- I'm just scouting right now.
我有一罐需要扔到海里的骨灰
I have a bunch of ashes that I need to throw in the ocean.
我只是在找最理想的地点
I'm just looking for the perfect spot.
我母亲几周前去世了
My mother passed away a couple weeks ago.
她已经病了很久
She was in bad shape for a very long time
而且她喜欢大海
and, uh, she loved the ocean.
所以我带她来了这里
That's why I brought her with me.
那是个很重的盒子
It's a heavy box.
我只是觉得
You know, I just don't think
我不能把骨灰像这样
that I'm gonna be able to toss the ashes
直接从岸边扔进海里
right there on the shoreline like that.
如果她被浪打回岸上了怎么办
What if she just splashes back onto the beach?
那就是随地扔垃圾
It would be like littering.
我觉得我该租艘船 然后带她出海
I think I wanna charter a boat and just bring her out
去海洋的最深处
into, like, the deepest part of the ocean...
深不可测的地方
...way, way out into the deep,
彻底地把她洒掉
and sprinkle her very thoroughly.
你们觉得呢
What do you think?
我们得 我们得走了
We got-- we gotta go.
对 我们着急上厕所
Yeah. We have to pee really, really bad.
我知道 我也要上厕所 但我不 我憋着
I know, I have to pee but I'm not-- I'm holding it.
很抱歉你妈妈的事
So sorry about your mom.
祝你们愉快 姑娘们
Well, have a nice day, girls.
姑娘们 你们忘了...
Girls, you left your...
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who you're dealing with?
他父亲是彼得·帕顿 你得赶紧道歉
His father is Peter Patton. You have to make this right.
我送所有客户去白莲花度假村
I send all my clients to the White Lotus.
我给了你多少好生意
I've given you loads of business.
我认识兰迪·泽奥利本人
I know Randy Zeoli personally.
我会搞定 先生 像我刚说的
I'm taking care of it, sir, I told you.
我会联♥系♥兰迪·泽奥利
I will call Randy Zeoli.
我打算给他们免费产品
I'm giving them freebies.
他们周三就能住进那间房♥
They'll be in the room by Wednesday.
我以为德国夫妇周二就走了
I thought the Germans were leaving Tuesday.
我们有清洁政策
We have our cleaning protocol.
天呐 去你的政策
Oh my God. Fuck your protocol.
我们会尽快让他们住进去
We'll get them in as soon as we can.
-恐怕我得挂了 -周二
- I have to go now, I'm afraid. - Tuesday.
去他妈的 什么事
Fuck my ass! What?
有位女士在海滩上找到了这个 交给了我
Some lady found this on the beach and gave it to me.
我打算放在失物招领的地方
I was gonna put it in the lost and found.
-什么 没牌子吗 -没有
- What, no tag? - No.
你还好吗 老大
You all right, boss?
我很忙 还有别的事吗
I'm busy. Anything else?
没事
Nope.
我是克丽斯蒂
This is Christie.
对 克丽斯蒂 我们需要立刻
Yes, uh, Christie, we need to send flowers
去医院给拉妮送花
to Lani's room at the hospital right away.
好 你想让我联♥系♥热带花艺还是娜娜花艺
Okay. Do you want me to call tropical Florists or Nana's or...
不 就让一个员工安排好
No, just have one of the girls do an arrangement
然后让泊车员送去就行
and a valet can drop it off.
好 我们在卡片上写什么
Okay. And what should we say on the card?
这不...卡片上就写
It doesn't-- On the card, just write,
"爱与祝福送给你和..."
"Love and well wishes to you and..."
我们知道孩子的名字吗
Do we know the name of the baby?
不 但我可以联♥系♥医院去问问
No, but I could call the hospital to find out.
无所谓 就写"来自白莲花度假村
Well, it doesn't matter. Um, just "Love and well wishes
阿蒙德和你所有朋友的爱与祝福"
from Armond and all your friends at the White Lotus."
-今天吗 -对 送到以后告诉我 谢谢
- Today? - Yeah, and let me know when it's delivered. Thank you.
你看到我们的包了吗 是个绿色的包
Have you seen our bag? It's like a green bag.
没有 抱歉
No, sorry.
该死该死该死
Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
我没看到 不在这里
I don't see it, it's not here.
奥丽维娅 该死
Olivia, fuck!
你们去哪了
Where were you guys?
宝拉的背包落在海滩上了
Paula lost her backpack on the beach.
里面有很重要的东西
It's got some crucial shit in there.
什么重要的东西
What kind of crucial shit?
我的所有想法
All of my thoughts...
关于我要写的的论文
for the thesis that I'm about to write.
你已经开始写论文了吗
Already working on your thesis?
真厉害 什么主题
That's impressive. What's it on?
-殖民♥主♥义 -很大的话题
- Um, colonialism. - Oh, big topic.
所以我们需要找到背包
That's why we need to find the backpack.
-请坐这里 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
那个跟我们一起坐船的漂亮女孩
That pretty girl who was on the boat with us
今天去泳池了
was at the pool today.
她说她是粉丝
She said she was a fan.
谁的粉丝
Of who?
我的
Of me.
听到这话很让人开心
It was nice to hear,
尽管她是个糟糕的记者
although she's a terrible journalist.
我决定接受那份工作
So, I think I'm gonna take the job.
什么 你开玩笑吧
What? Oh, you're joking.
我觉得我该做
I think I should do it.
你要写一篇关于
You're gonna write an article
火人节漂浮房♥车的报道
about a floating RV at Burning Man
趁我们在这的时候
while we're here?
我只是 我不能放弃我的职业 谢恩
I just-- I can't just walk away from my career, Shane.
没人让你放弃职业
No one's asking you to walk away from your career.
我们在度蜜月
We're on our honeymoon.
-你为什么这么生气 -我不是生气 我
- Why are you so angry? - I'm not angry, I'm...
因为太奇怪了
'Cause it's fucking weird.
你过去几个月都没工作过
You haven't worked for like the last couple months.
我在筹办婚礼 而且没错
I was dealing with the wedding, and exactly.
你非得在我们在这里时接活吗
You're gonna take a job while we're here?
那点 说实话 有点
That, to be honest, it's...
很粗鲁 好吗 不行
That's rude. Okay? So, no.
不行
No.
我只是觉得很有趣 自己是陌生人的榜样
I just think it's funny that I'm a role model to strangers.
但是
But...
但是什么
But what?
多数人敬佩有所成就的人
Most people admire people who achieve things,
但你却认为这是种人格缺陷
but you somehow look at it as if it's a personality disorder.
无时不刻让坏事发生是种强迫症
Making shit happen all the time is a compulsion.
能消除空虚的感觉
It staves off feelings of emptiness.
或随便吧 真正的问题是
Or whatever. Okay. The real question is,
你到底成就了什么
what exactly are you getting done?
普♥京♥也功成名就
Putin is an overachiever.
他很厉害 但也邪恶
He's impressive, also evil.
丽维 你母亲不是普♥京♥
Liv, your mother is not Putin.
-谢谢 -客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
她经营着全美利润最丰厚的搜索引擎
She runs one of the most profitable search engines in America.
而且她以女性的身份
And she's made it as a woman
在男性主宰的世界中获得成功
in a male-dominated culture.
这很酷
It's very cool.
她的公♥司♥是现代社会瓦解的
And her company is a part of the unraveling
部分原因
of the social fabric.
就因为由女性经营 所以我该支持它吗
Should I be rooting for that just because it's run by a woman?
不 你该支持它 因为这是你母亲
No, you should be rooting for that because it's your mother.
谢恩 你不能说不行 谢恩 这是我的决定
Shane, you can't say no. Shane, it's my decision.
这根本说不通
It doesn't make any fucking sense.
你要毁了我们的蜜月
You're gonna ruin our fucking honeymoon.
你想这么做吗 毁掉一切吗
Is that what you wanna do? Ruin this whole thing?
帕顿夫妇 晚上好
Mr. and Mrs. Patton, good evening.
我带来了礼物
I come bearing gifts,
一瓶酒店赠送的凯歌♥香槟 我能倒吗
a complimentary bottle of Veuve Clicquot. May I pour?
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表