剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
- Sir! Hey, sir. Hey. - Y-- yes?
我有邮件 关于预订的事
I have an email here... uh, about the booking.
我能稍后跟您详聊吗
Can I talk to you about this in just a minute?
好 没问题 随时可以
Uh, yeah. No problem. Yeah. Whenever.
或永远不谈 都行 都行
Or never. It's all good. It's all good.
谢天谢地我找到你了
Thank God I caught you.
-怎么回事 -我完全不知道该怎么办
- What's going on? - I have no idea what to do.
等等 贝琳达 贝琳达
Hey-- Wait-- Belinda. Belinda.
贝琳达 是我
Belinda, it's me.
敬...一辈子的冒险
To... the adventure of a lifetime.
我只想与你一起冒险
There's no one I'd rather be doing it with.
干杯
Cheers.
你做得很好 拉妮 好吗 呼吸
You're doing great, Lani, okay? Breathe for me.
你得呼吸 看着我
You gotta breathe. Give me your eyes.
深深吸气 好吗
Breathe deep in, okay?
吸气 呼气
In. Out.
医生来了
Hey. Doctor's here.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
-拉妮 我是雷兹医生 -谢谢
- Hey, Lani, I'm Dr. Rezz. - Thank you.
-我们来照顾你 -谢谢 谢谢
- We're here to take care of you. - Thank you, thank you.
我去戴手套 然后快速检查下你的体征
Let me get some gloves, check your vitals real quick.
好疼
It hurts so bad.
你的宫缩频率是多少
How far apart are your contractions?
两分钟一次
Two minutes.
-两分钟吗 -对
- Two minutes? - Yeah.
我只以为她是胖
I just thought she was chunky.
那可怜的女人要生孩子
You know, the poor woman was having a baby
而我 我都没注意到
and I... ...I didn't even notice.
该死
Fuck.
员工一览
贝琳达·林赛
贝琳达相信身体自愈的能力
并利用自己的经验协助此过程
通过倾听身体和细心交流
能帮客户达到特定目标
她将此概念和临床经验结合
提供彻底舒适有效的按♥摩♥
她接受过灵气 脉轮平衡训练
并提供和淋巴引流按♥摩♥
你觉得那家伙帅吗
Did you think that guy was hot?
哪个家伙
What guy?
你一直盯着的 站在提基火炬的那人
That guy you were gawking at by the tiki torches.
我不记得看见提基火炬站着人
I don't remember seeing a guy by the tiki torches.
昆恩 你在那干什么 你在撸管吗
Quinn, what are you doing in there? Are you fapping?
滚
Fuck off!
该死 妮可 是医生
Shit. Nicole, it's the doctor.
我说了 今天就是明天 接吧
I told you, today is tomorrow. Answer it.
喂
Hello.
-马克·莫斯巴♥赫♥吗 -是我
- Mark Mossbacher? - This is he.
你有空跟医生谈谈吗
Hi, do you have a minute for the doctor?
有 当然
Yeah. Of course.
好 稍等 我把他接过来
Okay. One second. I'll put him right on.
他一早就给我打电♥话♥了
He's calling me first thing.
别过度解读
Don't read into it.
真抱歉 马克 他掉线了
I'm so sorry, Mark. I just lost him.
什么
What?
我们能几分钟后给你回电吗
Can we call you back in a few minutes?
我在度假 这边已经很晚了
Hey, I'm on vacation. It's very late here.
你能把他接回来吗
Can you just please get him back?
真抱歉 只需要几分钟
I'm so sorry. It'll just be a few minutes.
我保证 马上给你回电
I promise. Call you right back.
-好 -好 谢谢
- Okay. - Okay. Thanks.
会没事的 马克
It's gonna be okay, Mark.
会是好消息的
It's-- it's gonna be good news.
好人会遇见好事
Good things happen to good people.
《眨眼》
我们结婚了
We're married.
我们在度蜜月
We're on our honeymoon.
对 没错
Yeah. Yep.
我很幸福
I'm happy.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
我只希望我们别成为那种年老
I just hope that we don't become like one of those old,
抑郁的夫妇 满是负担
depressing couples with all this baggage
厌恶和后悔
and resentment and regrets.
而且
And...
我只希望永远如此 知道吗
I just hope it always stays this way, you know?
嗯 会的 宝宝
Yeah. It will, baba.
-你保证吗 -对
- Promise? - Yeah.
过来
Come here.
我们会一直感觉如此
We are always gonna feel like this.
我们会一直年轻
We will always be young.
我们会一直相爱
And we will always be in love.
而且还会有无数个像这样的日夜
And there will be days and days just like this.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
我希望我们有药
I wish we had drugs.
我有安必恩安♥眠♥药♥ 赞安诺锭和利福全镇定剂
I've got Ambien, Xanax, and a few Klonpin,
但我们不能全吃了 因为
but we can't use it all, 'cause...
我犯惊恐症时需要
I need them for my panic attacks.
《白莲花度假村》剧情前瞻
你觉得今晚你能在酒店跟我一起用晚餐吗
You think you could have dinner with me at the hotel tonight?
酒店不太喜欢
The hotel doesn't really like it
员工和客人产生交集
when the staff interacts with the guests.
这有点像印度的种姓制度
This is like some kind of caste system...
谢谢你带我来这里
Thank you for bringing me here.
你好吗 玩得开心吗
How are you, having fun?
你们有我见过最美丽的肌肤
You have the most beautiful skin I've ever seen.
我们得 我们得走了
We got-- we gotta go...
姑娘们 你们忘了...
Girls, you left your...
如果找到 我立马联♥系♥你们
If it turns up, I will call immediately.
-惊喜吧 -妈
- Surprise! - Mom!
很多不错的女孩来了又去 但你赢了
A lot of great girls came and went, but you won.
你说的我好像是个花瓶妻子
You're making me sound like a trophy wife.
这有什么不好吗
Well, what's so wrong with that?
我觉得没什么大不了的
I do not see what the big deal is.
这是我们的蜜月
It's our honeymoon!
我在度假
I'm on vacation.
我想要解压
I'm trying to unwind...
远离我生活带来的压力
...from the stress that is my life.
那人是谁
So, who's the guy?
你每晚偷偷溜出去交欢的那个人
The one you've been sneaking out every night to have sex with?
你好真实
You're so real.
我非常真实
I'm very real.
你们的秘诀是什么 你们怎么让火花延续
So, what's your guys' secret? How do you keep the spark alive?
火花
The spark?
不 早就没了 已经死了
No, it's not alive, it died.
再见 母亲
Goodbye, mother!
我不想要免费按♥摩♥
I don't want a free massage.
我不想要便宜的香槟
I don't want cheap champagne.
好好享受
Enjoy.
我想跟你们的老板谈
What I want is to speak to your boss.
他觉得我们毁了他的蜜月
He thinks we've ruined his honeymoon,
那我就毁了他的蜜月
I will ruin his honeymoon!
度蜜月的幸福两口子
Honeymooners...
尽在《白莲花度假村》
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表