剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表
瑞秋在考虑辞去记者
Rachel's thinking about quitting journalism.
她依然想为世界做贡献
She still wants to make a difference,
但她终于明白新闻是废物才玩的游戏
but, uh, she finally figured out journalism is a sucker's game.
-我没那么说 -我是说
- I didn't say that. - Well, I mean,
我觉得我们都...
I think we all...
所以 她在考虑
So, uh, she was thinking about
进军非营利企业
getting involved with a non-profit.
我知道 妈 你与很多慈善机构合作
I know, Mom, you do a bunch of shit with charities,
所以 你懂的
so, you know.
我觉得这是个好主意 瑞秋
I think that's a great idea, Rachel.
我喜欢与所有慈善机构合作
I love working with all my charities.
只是回馈社会的好办法
It's a great way to give back.
干这个最好的方面在于你可以多多参与
And the great thing about it is you can be involved as much
也可以置身事外 给你很大的自♥由♥度
or as little as you want. So it gives you flexibility.
我其实...
I mean, I was actually, um...
我很想要一份工作
I really wanna get a job.
不 你为什么要工作
No. Why would you do that?
亲爱的 不 你为什么想工作
Honey, no. Why would you wanna do that?
那完全说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
-你不需要工作 -为什么
- You don't need to do that. - Why--
-对 -什么意思 为什么
- Right. - What do you mean? Why not?
这很局限
Well, it's just limiting.
你能成就更多 如果你参加董事会
You can do so much more by being on boards
举办聚会
and hosting events...
这种类型的事 而且最棒的是
things like that. And the good part is,
你不用听命于任何人
you don't have to answer to anybody.
我想知道 你怎么会进入BLM的
I wanna know, how did you get involved with the BLM?
我只是觉得很有趣
I just think that's so interesting.
这个嘛
Well, um...
我以前在大章克申的治安官办公室工作
I was in the Sheriff's Department in Grand Junction.
然后BLM把他们的总部搬到了科罗拉多州
Then the BLM moved into their headquarters at Colorado.
他们有一个执法人员的项目
And they have a law enforcement program,
看起来非常适合我
and it just seemed like a perfect fit.
是什么让你决定把自己的一生
What was the thing that made you wanna dedicate
致力于激进主义
your whole life to activism?
是一个特别暴♥力♥的事件妈
Was it one incident that was especially brutal?
我 我不明白 什么叫"激进主义"
I-- I don't understand. What do you mean, "Activism"?
对
Yeah.
黑命贵
Black Lives Matter.
黑命贵
Black Lives Matter?
我不...
I'm not...
我没参与那个
I'm not involved in that.
-你没有吗 -没有
- You're not? - No.
-没有 -因为你
- No. - Because you--
对 你说了BLM
Yeah, you said BLM.
对 那是指土地管理局
Yeah. That's the Bureau of Land Management.
全国十个州的三百名护林员要向我汇报
I have like 300 rangers across ten states that report to me.
我猜 我猜我完全搞错了
I guess-- I guess I got that really wrong.
现在 现在
I mean, now-- now--
现在我明白了
now that makes sense.
原来如此
A lot more.
但我 我真的很想参与 我真正想做的
But I-- I really wanna get involved, and what I really...
我想做些有意义的事
I wanna do something meaningful.
但那些工作很糟糕 亲爱的
Oh, but those jobs are so awful, honey.
-根本不赚钱 -对
- They make no money. - Yeah.
对 但我不需要赚很多钱
Yeah, but I don't need to make a lot of money.
那有什么意义
But what's even the point?
那些工作只是让有钱人掏钱
Those jobs are just asking wealthy people for their money.
你的工作是向自己要钱
Your job would literally be to ask yourself for money.
全在乎钱
It's all about money.
全在乎钱
It's all about the money.
钱 钱 钱
The money, money, money.
-钱 钱 钱 -钱 钱 钱 钱
- Money, money, money. - Money, money, money, money, money.
如果你能带资进组 这就是你的筹码
And if you have money, then that's what you bring to the table.
你不需要工作
You don't need to work.
你举办聚会
You throw parties.
那需要花费精力 很多精力 相信我
And that's work. That's a lot of work. Trust me.
你的婚礼让我折寿好几年
Your wedding took years off my life.
别误会 我很喜欢 我享受每一分每一秒
Don't get me wrong, I loved it. I loved every minute of it.
但我没记住任何东西
And I cannot remember a thing.
我什么都不记得
I don't remember anything.
不是开玩笑 我真的什么都不记得
I'm not kidding. I don't remember anything.
云里雾里
It's a blur.
你瞧 这就是古老的部落思想
See, this is the same old tribal thinking,
用新的等级制度取代旧的 就像...
replacing the old hierarchy with a new one. It's like...
我感觉大部分激进分子
My feeling is most of these activists,
他们并不想摧毁
they don't really wanna dismantle the systems
经济剥削的系统 那些能让他们获利的系统
of economic exploitation, not the ones that benefit them,
而那些都是全球系统
which are all global, by the way.
他们只想在暴♥政♥的桌上要一个更好的座位
They just want a better seat at the table of tyranny.
不 只有你这么想 妈
Hmm, no, that's just you, Mom.
那你的信仰系统是什么 奥丽维娅
And what's your system of belief, Olivia?
不是资本主义
Not capitalism.
不是社♥会♥主♥义♥
Not socialism.
只是单纯的愤世嫉俗吗
So just cynicism?
我们怎么想又有什么关系
What does it matter what we think?
我们认为孰对孰错又有什么关系
If we think the right things or the wrong things?
反正都做一样的烂事
We all do the same shit.
我们都是地球的寄生虫
We're all still parasites on the Earth.
根本不存在善人 我们都在吃光地球上最后的鱼
There's no virtuous person when we're all eating the last fish
把塑料垃圾扔进海洋
and throwing all our plastic crap in the ocean.
澳大利亚山火烧死了十亿动物
Like a billion animals died in Australia during the fires.
十亿
A billion.
那些疼痛都去哪了
Where does all the pain go?
我要回房♥间了 感觉不舒服
I'm gonna go up to the room. I don't feel good.
你想让我跟你一起回去吗
Do you want me to come with you?
不用
No.
谢谢晚餐
Thank you for dinner.
好吧
Well, okay, uh...
过来
Come here.
你刚把我肺里的空气都吸干了
Whoa, you just sucked the air right out of my lungs.
你想进来喝一杯吗
Do you wanna come in for a nightcap?
当然
Definitely.
好的
All right.
这个扔了 这个扔了
Get rid of this. Get rid of this.
-谢谢你的帮助 -不客气
- Thank you for your help. - No problem.
不能把兰迪的手♥机♥给他
Not giving him Randy's phone number.
他想害我开除
He's trying to get me fucking fired.
保持沉默 对吧
Cone of silence. Right?
对
Right.
听着 迪林
Look, Dylan, um...
我昨晚有点醉
I was a bit drunk last night.
你不知道这件事 但我戒酒五年了
You don't know this about me, but I'm five years sober,
而且
and, uh...
当我没把持住时 我会非常狂放不羁
When I fall off the wagon, I get very uninhibited.
没事 经常有这种事
It's all good. It-- it happens.
而现在 我比之前更狂放不羁
And right now, I'm even more uninhibited.
什么
What?
听着
Listen.
我喜欢你
I'm obsessed with you.
我想让你脱♥光♥衣服
I wanna get you naked.
我该怎么办
What do I gotta do?
你明天休息 我会给你安排你想要的排班
You have tomorrow off. I'll give you whatever shifts you want.
今晚我们爽一把吧
Let's party tonight.
怎么了
What's up?
我只想说刚才非常酷
Uh, I just wanted to say that was really cool.
嗯 谢谢
Oh, yeah. Thank you.
我是奥丽维娅
I'm Olivia.
我是凯
Oh, I'm Kai.
-凯吗 -对
- Kai? - Yeah.
剧集 | 白莲花度假村(2021) | 导航列表