剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
They say what happened to the first guys?
被消灭了
Liquidated.
雇用的本地人太蠢了
Dummy local hires.
一分钱一分货
You get what you pay for.
好 我们的目标在哪
Okay, now, where's our guy?
联♥系♥调度室 我们还需要两组人
Call dispatch. We're going to need two more units.
马上到南区支援
Coming up to South Side right now.
格里迪甜甜圈
不得不说 这情况可真不多见
This is a once in a blue moon type of situation, I'd say.
我也这么觉得
I'm inclined to agree.
所有受害者的枪都相同 四支一组
Same gun on every vic, all in fours.
都是0.223口径的子弹
All the casings are .223s.
知道我怎么想吗
Know what I think?
我觉得这些蠢货互相开枪
I think these idiots all shot each other.
还有捅伤
And stabbed.
一个在喉咙
One in the throat,
一个在眼睛
one in the eye,
这人的脖子被扭断
and this guy got his neck snapped.
都是快速的致命一击
All quick and efficient kills.
这些人绝对是职业杀手
These guys were definitely professionals.
蠢 不过是职业的
Dumb, but professionals.
有目击者吗
Any witnesses?
有
Yes.
一个
One.
在她轮班期间发生的
It happened during her shift.
运气可真够差
Well, that's lousy luck.
女士
Ma'am,
我是帕奇警探
I'm Detective Patch.
你好 我是艾格尼丝 艾格尼丝·罗法
Hi, Agnes. Agnes Rofa.
我不懂 你需要姓吗
Oh, I don't know, did you want a last name?
你愿意给我就要
I'll take it if you'll give it.
-你有看到事情经过吗 -算不上
- Did you see what happened here? - No, not exactly.
从头开始讲
Let's start at the top.
那天晚上没什么生意 很安静
Well, it was-- it was a slow night. It was quiet.
我最后的两名顾客是一个老头和他的孩子
My last two customers were this... older guy and-- and his kid.
那人点了一个甜甜... 不 不对
The guy had a dough-- No, that's not right.
那人点了一个泡芙 他的孩子点了咖啡
The guy had an éclair, and the kid had-- had coffee.
我去里屋...
I went-- I went into the back room...
拿一些零钱
to just get some more change.
然后我听到他的拖车发动
But then I heard his truck start up.
他们开走了
They drove away.
随即我听到了枪声
I heard shots.
等我回到这里时
And by the time I got back in here...
所有人都...
everyone was...
都...这样了...
...was, you know...
店里当时还有别人吗
Was there anyone else in the shop?
没 应该没有
No, I-- I don't think so.
抱歉 我不想无礼
I'm sorry, not to be rude,
你人似乎很好 但...
'cause you seem super sweet, but...
我真的得再重温这一切吗
...do I have to go through all this again?
再重温
Again?
我已经告诉了另一个警探一切
Well, I already told the other detective everything.
哪个另一个警探
What other detective?
该死 等等 让我...
Shit. Hang on, let me--
你不准跟我的证人对话 明白吗
You don't talk to my witnesses, understand?
我来跟你汇报下进展情况 尤朵拉
Let me catch you up to speed, Eudora.
别这么叫我
Don't call me that!
行 帕奇警探
Right, Detective Patch.
怎么 我们要一直这么正式吗
What, are we gonna keep things professional?
我不知道我们有没有达成过共识
I don't know if we ever agreed on much.
在有些事上还是意见一致的
We agreed on some things.
是吗
Did we really, though?
我要没收这个
I'm confiscating this.
剩余军品 基本相当于免费的
Military surplus, practically giving them away.
还有这个
And this.
没有外壳 超便宜 易趣网上买♥♥的
No skin, super cheap, bought it on eBay.
这你可以留着
That you can keep.
-你以前可喜欢了 -现在不了
- You used to like that. - Not anymore.
对了 这事看着像是拙劣的抢劫
By the way, this thing might look like a botched robbery,
但我的直觉告诉我另有隐情
but my gut's telling me something else is going on here.
那个女服务员 提过那个以赛玛利拖车司机
Look, the waitress, she mentioned that Ishmael's Tow Truck guy.
或许他们看到了什么
Maybe they saw something.
你不是警♥察♥ 狄戈 记得吗
You're not police, Diego, remember?
我知道
Yeah. I know.
是吗
Do you?
因为你到这来搞得好像你能参与进来一样
Because you show up and act like you can be a part of this,
但你不能 现在不能了
and you can't, not anymore.
我对这个很拿手
I'm good at this.
你知道我可以帮你
You know I can help you.
我知道你给我添乱
I know you give me agita.
我不需要 我不想要你的帮助
And I do not need... I do not want your help.
好吗
Okay?
主啊 你真是爱考验我
Lord, you test me.
靠
Shit.
说来有趣
You know, it's funny.
这四年我日复一日地过着同样的生活
I've had the same routine for the last four years.
现在我回到了这里
Now that I'm back down here,
反而有些无所适从
I'm not quite sure what to do with myself.
我懂你的感觉
I know the feeling.
你一定很想见到克莱尔吧
Well, you must be eager to see Claire, huh?
我从没想过会这么想念一个人
I didn't think it was possible to miss a person this much.
但在我见她之前 我有些事要处理
But I've got some things I need to do before I can see her.
我真的希望某天...
You know, someday I'd really...
你能见到她
love for you to meet her.
我吗
Me?
对 你
Yeah, you.
-为什么不呢 -克莱尔知道我的存在吗
- Why not? - Well, does Claire even know about me?
说什么呢 她当然知道
What are you talking about? Of course she knows about you.
我知道 只是你离开的时候 好像...
I know, it's just that, when you left, it seemed like...
你只想忘记这个地方的存在 所以...
all you wanted to do was forget this place ever existed, so...
这个地方 没错
This place, yes.
但不是你
But not you.
克莱尔小时候 我常常给她读关于月亮的书
When Claire was little, I used to read her books about the moon.
我告诉她 她的舅舅住在月亮上
I'd tell her her uncle was living up there.
他保护着我们的安全
That he was... protecting us from harm.
真的吗
Really?
你是她的超级英雄
I mean, you were... her own personal superhero.
这么长久以来 我知道她很想见你
You know, after all this time, I know she would love to meet you.
爸爸的单片眼睛还没找到
Dad's monocle is still missing,
我不能就此了事
so I can't just forget about that.
爸爸死于心脏衰竭 路瑟
Dad died because his heart gave out, Luther.
不要把他的死变成任务
Don't turn his death into a mission.
你就是这么想的吗
Is that what you think this is?
我想你一直不离开是有原因的
I think there's a reason why you never left.
-不... -克劳斯 克劳斯
- No, no... - Klaus! Klaus!
-克劳斯 你... -求你了
- Klaus, you... - Please...
克劳斯
Klaus...
为什么 克劳斯
Why, Klaus?
克劳斯 救我
Klaus, help me!
你知道自己说梦话吗
You know you talk in your sleep?
没用的 你已经没有毒品了
There's no point, you're out of drugs.
闭嘴 本
Shut your piehole, Ben.
爱你
Said with love.
我有个疯狂的主意
I've got a crazy idea.
为什么不用一杯橙汁或几个鸡蛋
Why not try starting your day with...
开始你的一天呢
a glass of orange juice or some eggs?
我不抽蛋
Can't smoke eggs.
这里总有一个是镀金的 对吧
One of these has gotta be gold-plated, right?
我的天啊
Christ on a cracker!
伯格
Pogo?
对不起 克劳斯少爷
My apologies, Master Klaus.
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表