剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
看上面
Up there!
现在楼上有动静 可能是执法人员
There's some movement on the roof. Possibly law enforcement.
似乎有一个劫匪
Looks like one of the armed robbers
被丢出了银行
has been thrown from the bank.
娘炮才用枪 真汉子耍飞刀
Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives.
我曾多次报道这样的人♥质♥危机
I've been in many hostage situations, like this,
情况是可能在短时间内升级的
and it can escalate very quickly.
退后 你们这些怪物
Get back, you freaks.
-你小心点 哥们 -退后
- Be careful up there, buddy. - Get back now!
-你可别受伤了 -否则呢
- Wouldn't want you to get hurt. - Or what?
好厉害的订书钉
That's one badass stapler!
虽然已经几分钟没动静了
Although there's been no activity for a few minutes,
我们还将继续在此直播
we're gonna stay live on location
已确保我们不会错过
to make sure we don't miss anything
西部资本银行人♥质♥危机的情况
in this hostage situation at the Capital West bank.
我们真的要这么做吗
Do we really have to do this?
去吧 本 金库里还有更多敌人
Come on, Ben. There's more guys in the vault.
我可没同意做这个的
I didn't sign up for this.
现在我们看到 人♥质♥...都被释放了
Now we see the hostages. They-- They're free.
他们显然很害怕 但似乎没有受到伤害
They're scared, clearly, but they do seem to be unharmed.
我们可以回家了吗
Can we go home now?
现在有人出来了 并不是那些劫匪
People are coming out now. It's not the armed robbers.
而是穿着制♥服♥ 戴着面具的学生娃
These are young schoolchildren in uniforms with masks on.
放下武器
Lower your weapon!
这里是二频道新闻的吉姆·海勒曼
This is Jim Hellerman, Channel 2 News.
-你们怎么进入银行的 -里面发生了什么
- How did you get in the bank? - What happened inside?
我为什么不能去跟其他人一起玩
Why can't I go play with the others?
我们说过了 7号♥
We've been through this before, Number Seven.
你实在是没什么特别的
I'm afraid there's just nothing special about you.
我们的世界在变化
Our world is changing.
已经变了
Has changed.
我们之中有些人
There are some among us
拥有非凡的天赋
gifted with abilities far beyond the ordinary.
我领养了六个这样的孩子
I have adopted six such children.
他们是伞学院的
I give you the inaugural class
第一届学生
of the Umbrella Academy.
哈格鲁弗斯先生 我是九频道新闻
Mr. Hargreeves! Mr. Hargreeves. Channel 9 News.
那他们的父母呢
What happened to their parents?
他们都得到了合适的补偿
They were suitably compensated.
你担心孩子们的安康吗
Are you concerned about the welfare of the children?
当然
Of course.
我也同样担心世界的命运
As I am for the fate of the world.
听着 老头子
Listen up, old man.
如果我被人杀了 我的一个儿子
You know, if I was murdered, and if one of my sons--
领养儿子 恰好能与死者通灵
adopted sons-- happened to be able to commune with the dead,
我可能会考虑
I might think about,
我不知道
I don't know, I don't know...
现身一下
manifesting!
来一番愤怒鬼魂说教
Do the whole big angry ghost lecture.
告诉大家是谁干的 找到永恒的安宁
Tell everyone who done it, and find eternal peace.
永恒的安宁可能也没那么好
Eternal peace is probably overrated.
来啊 雷吉
Come on now, Reggie.
随时都行
Any time now.
拜托了
Please.
清醒过来
Just need to sober up!
清空思绪
Clear thoughts.
来吧 快点
Come on! Come on, chop-chop!
你一直是个固执的混♥蛋♥
You always were a stubborn bastard!
我不知道你 但我需要喝一杯
I don't know about you, but I need a drink.
膝盖
缴械
挖
艾+路
三颗 好吧
Three? Okay!
I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
爸爸
Daddy?
-怎么回事 -别靠太近
- What is it? - Don't get too close!
是啊 可不是呢
Yeah, no shit.
似乎是暂时失常
Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly.
要么就是个小黑洞 二者之一
Either that or a miniature black hole. One of the two.
-差别可大得很 伐木巨人 -让开
- Pretty big difference there, Paul Bunyan. - Out of the way!
你干什么...
What are you--
-那能有什么用 -我不知道
- What is that gonna do? - I don't know.
你有更好的主意吗
Do you have a better idea?
-都到我身后去 -对 到我们身后去
- Everybody get behind me. - Yeah, get behind us.
我说我们跑吧 快
I vote for running, c'mon!
还有别人能看到吗
Does anyone else see
小五号♥ 还是只有我
little Number Five, or is that just me?
5号♥
"五号♥"
该死
Shit.
今天的确切日期是哪天
What's the date? The exact date.
24日
The 24th.
-哪个月 -3月
- Of what? - March.
好
Good.
我们要谈谈刚刚发生的事吗
So, are we gonna talk about what just happened?
都17年了
It's been 17 years.
远不止呢
It's been a lot longer than that.
我可不想念这个
I haven't missed that.
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
未来 那里很烂
The future. It's shit, by the way.
我早说了
Called it.
我该听老头子的
I should've listened to the old man.
穿越空间是一♥码♥事
You know, jumping through space is one thing,
穿越时间就是掷骰子了
jumping through time is a toss of the dice.
裙子真漂亮
Nice dress.
谢谢
Oh, well, danke!
等等 你怎么回来的
Wait, how did you get back?
最终 我只得向前投射我的意识
In the end, I had to project my consciousness forward
进入悬停量子状态的我
into a suspended quantum state version of myself
这个我存在于每一个可能的时刻里
that exists across every possible instance of time.
完全听不懂
That makes no sense.
如果你聪明点就听得懂了
Well, it would if you were smarter.
-你在那里待了多久 -差不多45年
- How long were you there? - Forty-five years. Give or take.
那怎么 你58岁了吗
So what are you saying? That you're 58?
不 我心理年龄58岁了
No, my consciousness is 58.
但我的生理年龄又变回13了
Apparently, my body is now 13 again.
那怎么可能
Wait, how does that even work?
德洛丽丝总说算式不对
Delores kept saying the equations were off.
她现在肯定笑死了
Bet she's laughing now.
德洛丽丝
Delores?
-看来我错过了葬礼 -你怎么知道的
- Guess I missed the funeral. - How'd you know about that?
"未来"两个字你是哪里不懂
What part of the future do you not understand?
心脏病
Heart failure, huh?
-是啊 -不是
- Yeah. - No.
很高兴什么都没变
Nice to see nothing's changed.
这就完了 你就没别的想说的了
That's it? That's all you have to say?
还有什么可说的 生命轮回嘛
What else is there to say? The circle of life.
好吧
Well...
真是有意思
That was interesting.
该死
Ah, shit.
很高兴爸爸没忘记我
Nice to know Dad didn't forget me.
对了 我读了你的书
Read your book, by the way.
在一栋还没倒的图书馆里找到了它
Found it in a library that was still standing.
整体来说 我觉得写得还不错了
I thought it was pretty good, all things considered.
绝对很大胆
Yeah, definitely ballsy,
讲出家族秘密
giving up the family secrets.
结果肯定很好吧
Sure that went over well.
他们恨死我了
They hate me.
还可能发生更可怕的事呢
Oh, there are worse things that can happen.
你是指本的事吗
You mean like what happened to Ben?
很糟吗
Was it bad?
本·哈格鲁弗斯
愿你内心的黑暗在光明中找到安宁
出什么事了吗
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表