剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
当铺
五年前
伞学院 15美元
"我叫范娅·哈格鲁弗斯 这是我的故事"
"My name is Vanya Hargreeves, and this is my story."
"我们从来都不是真正的家庭"
We were never a real family.
"我们是父亲的造物 名义上的家人"
We were our father's creation, family in name...
-笑 -"但有名无实"
- And smile. - ...but not in fact."
"最终 我们的兄弟本死后"
"In the end, after our brother Ben had died,
《非凡》
"我们之间再无牵绊"
there was really nothing connecting us.
"我们只是生活在同一屋檐下的陌生人"
We were just strangers living under the same roof..."
"注定孤独"
"...destined to be alone..."
"渴求关注"
"...starved for attention..."
"被我们的家教毁坏"
"...damaged by our upbringing..."
天哪
Oh, my God.
她居然那么写
She wrote that?
真不敢相信她居然那么做
I can't believe she would do that.
"心中无法放下那些错过的可能"
"...and haunted by what might have been."
"我们都想被一个不会爱别人的人爱"
"We all wanted to be loved by a man incapable of giving love."
爸爸
我想着 何不呢
小范
"我们的父亲从不放过任何机会"
"Our father never missed an opportunity
"提醒我 我是平凡的"
to remind me that I was ordinary.
"这种话对小姑娘来说 很扎心"
A hard thing for a little girl to hear."
"如果你从小被教育 你一无是处"
"If you're raised to believe nothing about you is special,
五折
"如果标杆是非凡"
if the benchmark is extraordinary,
"而你又不是 你要怎么办"
what do you do if you're not?"
现今
该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
该死
Shit.
真抱歉我迟到了
I'm so sorry I'm late.
我都没注意呢
I hadn't noticed.
从头开始
From the top.
伞学院 第一季第三集
再放一遍
Play it again.
我们都看了一遍又一遍了 路瑟
We've watched it over and over, Luther.
每遍都是一样
It's the same every time.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
那茶 她是下毒了吗
The tea. Did she poison him?
我不知道
I don't know.
你在哪找到的
Where did you find this?
我在看我们小时候的旧录像
I was looking at old footage of us as kids,
我看到录像带就放在那里
and I saw the tape just sitting there.
爸爸肯定是又重新启动了监控系统
Yeah, Dad must have started using the security system again.
他的确是越来越多疑了
He was getting more and more paranoid.
他觉得有人想对他不利
He thought people were out to get him.
看来
Well...
他是对的
I guess maybe he was right.
但妈妈
But Mom?
她根本不能...
I mean, she's not capable of...
她能吗
Is she?
妈妈
Mom?
我们得就爸爸死的那晚问你几个问题
We need to ask you some questions about the night that Dad died.
你记得什么吗
Do you remember anything?
当然 日落在晚上7点33分
Of course. Sunset, 7:33 p.m.
娥眉月 晚餐吃小母鸡
Moon was waxing crescent, dinner was Cornish hen,
-野生稻和胡萝卜 -不 那晚后来
- wild rice, and carrots. - No. No, uh... later that night.
在他卧室里
In his bedroom.
你去见他了吗
Did you go and see him?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
你对爸爸...生过气吗
Were you ever... I don't know, angry with Dad?
你们父亲是个好人
Your father was a good man.
和善的人
A kind man.
他对我很好
He was very good to me.
是啊 但我们都走后 你们一定很艰难吧
Yes, but after we all left, it must have been difficult.
有些时候
Oh, there were days.
本来照顾你们让我一直忙碌 后来...
You kids kept me oh so busy, and then...
怎么了
What?
妈妈 你想说什么
Mom, what were you gonna say?
鸡蛋好了
Eggs are ready!
早饭是一天最重要的一餐
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
都吃光吧
Now, eat up.
你们俩
Both of you.
你真的还是不理解监管链是怎么回事吗
Do you seriously still not understand the chain of custody?
如果你碰它 我就不能用了
If you touch it, I can't use it.
我替你省了查弹道的时间吧
Let me save you some time running ballistics.
这种9毫米子弹早已停产
These nine-millimeters haven't been manufactured
-自19... -1963年起 我知道 很奇怪
- since 19-- - 1963. Odd, I know.
昨晚的凶杀现场发现了匹配的弹壳
Matching casings were found at a murder scene last night.
以赛玛利拖车
Ishmael's Towing.
那个司机
The driver?
他被人吊在了天花板下
Found him hanging from the ceiling.
看来他还是知道点什么的
Looks like he must have known something after all.
可惜没人叫你去找他问话
It's a shame nobody told you to go talk to him.
在24小时里
In the span of 24 hours,
全镇有三个地方发生了袭击
I've had attacks in three different places across town.
不管这怎么回事 是谁干的
Whatever this is, whoever this is,
他们没有放慢脚步
they're not slowing down.
如果你真的在乎 而且有什么新的想法
So, if you really give a shit and you've got any fresh ideas,
我愿意听
I'm all ears.
那人的孩子 甜甜圈店那个
The guy's kid, in the doughnut shop?
我安排了警员查他的亲属
I've got units tracking the extended family
以防有人去找他
in case anyone goes after him.
这地方肯定有监控录像
Well, this place must have surveillance footage.
不 没有
No, it doesn't exist.
最先到现场的警员
The first unit on the scene
看到两名枪手逃离现场
clocked two shooters fleeing the premises,
他们戴着可怕的儿童面具
wearing, get this, creepy kids' masks.
这城市真是完了 是吧
The city is really going to shit, huh?
穿紧身衣的家伙好意思说
Coming from the guy dressed in spandex?
不是紧身衣 是皮衣
It's not spandex, it's leather.
你以前还很喜欢呢
And you used to like it. A lot, if I recall.
天哪 忘记那些吧
God, please un-remember that.
已经刻进数据库了 尤朵拉
Etched into the data bank, Eudora.
我们没话说了
And we're done.
好了 趁我去追捕这些禽兽时
Yeah, well, you go fill out your forms
你去填你那些表吧
while I go hunt these animals down.
警探
And, Detective,
我在乎的
I do give a shit.
我还是无法相信你俩曾是...
I still can't get over the fact that you two used to--
闭嘴 比曼
Not another word, Beeman.
给我把嘴闭紧
Not another damn word.
海伦
Helen...
你今天很棒
You were great today.
真的很棒
Really, really great.
谢谢
Thanks.
斯特拉文斯基的连音
It's those runs in the Stravinsky.
我都努力好几周了
I've been hacking at them for weeks,
-而你... -看上去轻而易举吗
- and you just make-- - Make them look easy?
你叫什么来着
What's your name again?
-范娅 -范娅
- Vanya. - Vanya.
你做三席做多久了
And how many years have you been stuck at third chair?
到了一定程度 就不是练习的问题了
At a certain point, it's not about practice.
而是你是不是有天赋
It's whether you've got something special.
或许你就是 没有
And maybe you just... don't.
你可以苦练一万小时
You can put in your 10,000 hours,
你也可以去寻找你真正热爱的东西
or... you can go find something you're actually passionate about
而不是像个害怕的十三岁孩子那样苦练连音
and stop slogging away at Stravinsky like a scared 13-year-old.
好好考虑下吧
Think it over.
...在一个房♥车公园
...at an RV park.
但上面可以放发电机
But they can have generators on them,
还有自己的垃圾箱 什么的
they can have their own tanks for waste, everything.
这些材料 都是普通房♥屋用的...
All these materials, this is what I'd use on a normal house...
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表