剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
Given a one-day assignment to eliminate Number Five,
结果 你们杀了个拖车司机
and instead, you kill a tow truck driver,
一位清洁工 一名警♥察♥
a cleaning lady, and a cop,
烧了两栋楼
burn down two buildings,
为自己和时间局招来了不必要的注意
and bring unwanted attention on yourselves and the Commission.
更糟的是 5号♥还活着
What's worse is Five is still alive,
在逃 还企图阻止末日
on the loose, and trying to stop the apocalypse.
让我们看上去像一群没用的混♥蛋♥
Makes us look like a gang that can't shoot straight.
或许是我没看到大局
Now, maybe I'm not seeing the whole picture,
但我觉得 这只是个建议
but I think-- and this, it's just a suggestion--
但我真觉得 你们欠我个解释
but I do think... ...an explanation of sorts is owing.
5号♥不是孤军奋战
Five is not working alone.
他有后援
He has backup.
他的家人
His family.
你是说 你们俩
You're saying that you both
都斗不过一群情绪冲动的兄弟姐妹吗
are no match for a litter of emotionally stunted siblings?
我觉得恰恰的意思是 有...
I think what Cha-Cha means is there were certain un--
这个家庭带来了一些意料之外的后果
Unexpected consequences from said family
导致我们只能偏离原始计划
that required us to deviate from the original plan.
你们知道
You know,
我们时间局有句老话
we have an old saying at the Commission.
当然了 你们都不会意第绪语
Of course, neither of you speak Yiddish.
好吧 我翻译一下
Fine. I'll translate.
意思是"鸡蛋自以为比鸡聪明"
It means "The eggs think they're smarter than the chicken."
照命令做
Do what you're told.
那我们就该杀了彼此
Then we should have killed each other.
什么
Come again?
我们都收到了来自你的讯息
Both of us was sent a message from you
要求我们除掉对方
to eliminate the other.
我没发...
I never sent--
他真厉害
He's good.
他真厉害
He's good.
-等等 我不懂 -当然了
- Wait, I'm not following. - Of course you're not.
不是我发的讯息 是5号♥
I never sent those messages. Five did.
那是假的 是为了混淆你们
They're fake. To throw you off the scent.
那你不生我们的气了
Then you're not mad at us.
我愿意认为
I'd like to believe that
是你们对搭档的忠心导致了战略...
your commitment to your partnership led to a strategic...
选择 不杀彼此
choice not to kill each other.
所以 本着这种搭档的精神
So, in the spirit of that partnership,
我要给你们新任务
I'm giving you a new assignment,
这个没有任何解读或探讨的空间
one that's not open to interpretation or discussion.
保护范娅·哈格鲁弗斯
Protect Vanya Hargreeves...
不惜一切
at all costs.
-然后呢 -然后你 黑泽尔
- Then what? - Then you, Hazel,
可以从时间局辞职
will be allowed to resign from the Commission
跟这位甜甜圈女士共享
and live out the remainder of your days with...
你的余生
doughnut lady here,
并且是在你选定的时期
in the time period of your choosing.
当然 你完成任务之前
Course, she'll remain under my protection
她会由我来保护
until your assignment is complete.
那我能得到什么
And what do I get?
新搭档
A new partner.
而且此前的违规 罚款等
Plus all prior offenses, fines, and infractions
都将被抹除记录
will be expunged from your record.
不服从 你们都会被处决
Failure to comply will result in the termination of all parties.
吃饼干吗
Cookies?
Barracuda - Heart
别挡路 贱♥人♥
Get out of the way, bitch!
超级明星保龄球馆
我也不想说这个
Look, I hate to be the one to say this,
但大家都得做好准备
but everyone needs to prepare.
-准备什么 -不惜一切阻止范娅
- For what? - To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya.
我...
I--
-我们可能会没有选择 艾莉森 -扯淡
- We may not have a choice, Allison. - Bullshit.
-总有选择的 -是吗 什么选择
- There's always options. - Yeah, like what?
我不知道
I don't know.
不管我们决定什么 我们得找到范娅
Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya.
而且要快 她可能在任何地方
And fast, okay? She could be anywhere.
或是这里
Or... here.
看
Look at this.
圣普鲁维姆堂管弦乐队
范娅·哈格鲁弗斯
对了 她的演奏会就在今晚
That's right. Her concert is tonight.
你们好
Hello.
真不想打扰你们 但经理说
I hate to intrude, but my manager says
如果你们不打球 就得走
if you're not gonna bowl, you gotta leave.
该谁了
Whose turn is it?
我去
Oh, for...
她是我们的妹妹
只有我们有能力阻止她
We're the only ones capable of stopping this.
我们要对爸爸负责
We have a responsibility to Dad.
爸爸 我听够了...
To Dad? No, I've heard enough about--
他为了让我们团聚牺牲了一切
He sacrificed everything to bring us back together.
我支持路瑟
I'm with Luther on this one.
我们不能给她还手的机会
We can't give her a chance to fight back.
事关数十亿生命
There are billions of lives at stake.
我们不能只去救一个
We're past trying to save just one.
各位 我或许能帮忙
Hey, you know, guys, uh... maybe I could help.
-现在不是时候 -不 让他说
- Now is not the time. - No, let him finish.
他今天救了我的命
He saved my life today.
不是吧
Really?
-是真的吗 -是的 我...
- Is that true? - Yeah, yeah, I did...
为此居功了
take credit for it.
事实上 真正的英雄
In fact, the real hero...
是本
was Ben.
今天 听着
Today... Listen.
今天 他揍了我的脸
Today, he punched me in the face.
早些在房♥子里时 是他救了狄戈
And earlier at the house, he was the one who saved Diego's life,
不是我
not me.
你真是难以置信 克劳斯
You are unbelievable, Klaus.
你要证明 是吗
You want proof, is that it?
好 我给你证据
All right. I-- I'll give you proof.
好了 好好表现吧
All right, it's showtime, baby.
接住
Catch!
能不能让你脑子里那个
Is there any way to silence that voice in your head
渴求关注的声音闭嘴
that screams out to be the center of attention?
你破处之前可讨人喜欢多了
You know, I liked you a lot better before you got laid.
这完全...
Which was a complete...
不是他的错 他当时嗑嗨了
It-- It wasn't his fault, 'cause he was ridiculously high, right?
那姑娘 她以为他是毛...
And-- And the girl, she thought he was a furry...
-住口 -好吧
- Stop! - Okay.
艾莉森 等等
Allison, wait.
不好意思
Excuse me!
不好意思 今天是我儿子肯尼的生日
Excuse me, it's my son Kenny's birthday today, and...
你们儿子跟同龄的孩子一起玩会更开心吧
Wouldn't your son be happier playing with kids his own age?
如果你的两个爸爸不介意的话
Assuming it's okay with your two dads.
我宁可咬烂我自己的脚
I would rather chew off my own foot.
走吧 肯尼
Let's go, Kenny.
即便我跟男人约会 也绝不会选你
If I was going to date a man, you'd be the last man I would date.
你能约到我才走是走运呢
You'd be lucky to get me.
5号♥
她是怎么找到我的
How the hell did she find me?
-可以吗 -请
- May I? - Please.
她真厉害
She's good.
天哪
Jesus.
时间继续...吗 雨鹌鹑 12号♥房♥间
好吧 我完全愿意承认
All right. I'll be the first to admit...
事情确实失控了
things really got out of hand.
我们出了拳 开了枪
Punches were thrown. Shots were fired.
-但我愿意原谅忘记 -那你真好
- But I'm willin' to forgive and forget. - How very kind of you.
管理人是对的 我们本有机会杀彼此
Look, the Handler was right. We had a chance to kill each other.
我们有命令杀彼此
We were ordered to kill each other.
但我们没有 这说明了什么 是吧
And we didn't. That says somethin', right?
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表