剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
知道死最糟的部分是什么吗
You know what the worst part of being dead is?
你被困住了 无处可去
You're stuck. Nowhere to go.
无法改变
Nowhere to change.
如果你想知道的话 那才是真正的折磨
That's the real torture, if you gotta know.
看着你的哥哥对你失去的一切不以为然
Watching your brother take for granted everything you lost
恣意浪费
and pissing it all away.
很吓人吧
It's creepy, huh?
这话说得太轻了
That's the understatement of the year.
你有发现吗
Did you find anything?
防火检查员说 看燃烧蔓延的速度
Well, the fire inspector says that the speed of the blaze
应该是使用了助燃剂
indicates that an accelerant was used.
我们还找到了这个
Oh, and, uh... we... found this.
马上送去实验室
Get that over to the lab immediately.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
汽车旅馆
"你哥哥向你问好"
"Your brother says hi."
我弟弟 他从昨天起就不见了 我得找到他
My brother. Been missing since yesterday. I need to find him.
该死
Son of a bitch.
-我们分头找 -好想法
- Let's split up. - Wow. Good thinking.
阿盖尔公共图书馆
有发现吗
Anything?
没有
No.
你想知道我为什么走吗
You wanna know why I left?
什么 你说什么呢
What? What are you talking about?
我为什么离开学院
Why I left the Academy.
知道 因为你受不了我是1号♥
Yeah, 'cause you couldn't handle me being Number One.
不 因为17岁的孩子都会这样
No. Because that's what you do when you're 17.
搬出去 独♥立♥ 长大
You move out, become your own person, grow up.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你真是个大人
You're a real grown-up.
至少我自己做决定
At least I make my own decisions.
你从未试过努力保住一份工作
You've never had to hold down a job.
支付账单
Pay bills.
你跟女人亲近过吗
You ever even been with a girl?
我
I...
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about--
听着 你想怪我 怪我们离开
Look, you wanna blame me, blame us for leaving...
也行
that's okay.
但或许你扪心自问时问错了问题
But maybe you're asking yourself the wrong question.
或许不是我们为什么要离开
Maybe it's not about why we left.
而是你为什么要留下
Maybe it's about why you stayed.
我留下是因为世界需要我
I stayed because the world needed me.
你留下是因为你无法放下
You stayed because you couldn't let go
曾经的时光
of the way things used to be.
学院 爸爸
The Academy. Dad.
和艾莉森的一切
With Allison.
爸爸死了 妈妈现在也死了
Dad's dead. Mom too, now.
我们又都是孤儿了
We're orphans again, dude.
事情永远不会回到从前的样子
And things are never gonna go back to the way they used to... be.
你会不会闭嘴啊
Do you ever stop talking?
他的父母呢
Where are his parents?
得来全不费工夫
Wow, that was easy.
我要叫保安了
I'm gonna call security.
他...
Is he, um...?
酩酊大醉
Drunk as a skunk.
雷纳德不会的 我都无法想象
Leonard wouldn't. I mean, I can't even imagine.
我理解
Uh, I get it.
我也不愿相信
I don't wanna believe it either,
但为什么他要告诉你 他要去上班
but why would he tell you he's going to work,
却突然跑到你家去了
and then he's letting himself into your place?
像他说的那样 用厕所吧
To use the bathroom, like he said?
-或是去偷偷♥窥♥探 -他不会的
- Or to creep around. - He wouldn't.
翻你的东西 或许偷点什么
Rifle through your stuff? Maybe steal something? I mean...
-冲你的抱抱先生泰迪熊打手♥枪♥ -不
- Jerk off on your Mr. Snuggles teddy bear? - No!
不会的 别说了
No, stop.
抱歉要我来告诉你
Look, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this,
但有时候 男人恶心到爆
but sometimes, men are unredeemable shits.
也许吧 但...我喜欢这个男人
Well, maybe, but... I like this one.
我知道很奇怪
I know it's weird,
因为我们才认识几天 但是...
'cause we only knew each other for a few days, but...
雷纳德感觉很真实
Leonard felt real.
他在我身上看到了别人都没看到的东西
Like he saw something in me no one else did.
我了解那种感觉
I know the feeling.
天哪 我已经很久没有过这种感觉了
God, I haven't felt like that since I was a kid.
路瑟吗
Luther?
大家都知道吗
Does everyone know?
我是最不能
Well, I'm the last person
代表大家发言的人
who should be speaking for everyone, but...
我一直怀疑的 你俩那么亲密
I always suspected. You two were so close.
他也不肯跟我说话了
Yeah, well, he's not speaking to me, either.
只剩我们了
Here we are.
好姐妹
Yay, sisters?
好姐妹
Yay, sisters.
-你个白♥痴♥ -怎么了
- You idiot! - What?
你没在门上挂"勿扰"牌子
You didn't put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door!
我挂了 我...
I did! I know I...
该死
Shit!
勿扰
天哪 他还在这里
Oh, my God, he's still here.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
你在说什么
What are you sayin'?
你们不戴面具更吓人
You guys are scarier without the masks.
怎么能这么跟老朋友打招呼
That's no way to say hello to your old friends, is it?
不能今晚就结束了吗
Can't we call it a night?
我已经把你们想知道的都告诉你们了
I already gave you what you wanted.
拜托了
Just, please...
放了我吧
please let me go.
求你们了
Please.
严格讲 我们要的是你弟弟
Well, technically, we want your brother.
你弟弟现在在这里吗
Is your brother here now?
他...
Uh, he...
你得说具体点
You're gonna have to be a little more specific on that.
我说了 他不会来的
I told you already. He's not coming.
-没人会来的 -5号♥现在知道了
- No one will. - Well, Number Five knows now.
我们给他留了信
We left him a message.
等他来找你 我们会准备好
And when he comes for you, we'll be ready.
这...
This...
欢迎回到人间 4号♥
Welcome back to the land of the living, Number Four.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
你克服对死者的恐惧了吗
Have you overcome your fear of the dead?
你必须成为自己人生的主人 4号♥
You must become the master of your own life, Number Four.
否则它就会主宰你
Or it will become the master of you.
求求你 我想回家
Please, I wanna go home.
再加三小时
Three more hours.
不
No!
别丢下我
Don't leave me.
-克劳斯 -走开
- Klaus. - Go away.
-爸爸 -克劳斯
- Dad! - Klaus!
你又去那里了 是吧
You went there again, didn't you?
不不不不
No, no, no, no...
我有理由相信这家旅馆里有两个通缉罪犯
I have reason to believe two wanted criminals are in this motel.
就两个吗
Just two?
我需要去看看
I'm gonna need to take a look around.
这是时租旅馆
This is a pay-by-the-hour kind of place.
我的客户 他们得不到四星级的住所
My customers, they don't get four-star digs, but...
但他们能得到绝对的隐私 我绝不窥探
they do get complete privacy, from me...
你[男人]也休想
and from the man.
抱歉
Pardon me.
女人
Wo-man.
扯淡
That's bullshit.
那是你的规矩 不是我的
They're your rules, not mine.
你以为我没读过《宪法》吗
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表