剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
Christ on a cracker, that was a close one, huh, Dave?
-我没有子弹了 -戴夫
- I'm out of ammo! - Dave?
受伤了
Wounded!
医护兵
Medic!
医护兵
Medic!
戴夫 看着我 看着我
Dave, look at me. Look at me. Okay?
该死
Oh, damn it.
医护兵
Medic!
好了 看着我
Okay. Look at me.
没事的
It's okay. Hey.
拜托 拜托
Please, please...
不要死 戴夫
Please stay with me, Dave.
坚持住 不不不不不
Stay with me. No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不
No, no, no.
该死 我需要医护兵
Damn it, I need a medic!
妈妈
Mom?
你好 狄戈 亲爱的
Oh! Hello, Diego, dear.
你怎么能...
How are you...
到处走动
walking around?
一步步迈啊 怎么了 你怎么走
One foot in front of the other. Why? How do you do it?
妈妈 我...
Mom, I...
-你记得的最后一件事是什么 -我想想
- What's the last thing you remember? - Oh, let's see...
3月21日 日落在晚上7点33分
March 21st. Sunset was 7:33 P.M.
娥眉月
Moon was waxing crescent.
晚餐吃小母鸡 米饭...
Dinner was Cornish hen, rice...
妈妈 那是一个星期前的事了
Mom, that happened over a week ago.
你还记得别的事吗
Do you remember anything else?
不
No.
我觉得是很奇怪
I suppose that's odd.
不知道今天天气怎么样
I wonder what the weather is like today.
去公园肯定很不错
It would be nice to go to the park.
爸爸从来不让你出去的
Dad never let you off the grounds.
你父亲现在已经不在了
Your father isn't here anymore.
你想做什么都行 妈妈
You can do whatever you want, Mom.
这才像话 看
That's more like it. See?
这才是我认识的你
That's the guy I know.
什么 吃了十根热狗的我吗
What? The guy who just ate ten hot dogs?
不 不需要任务才能存在的你
No, a guy who doesn't need a mission to exist.
我内心中有一部分希望...
You know, a part of me just wishes that...
我能告诉大家趁还有机会 享受这一切吧
I could tell everyone here to enjoy this while they still can.
我内心中有一部分希望我压根不知道
Yeah, a part of me wishes I didn't know.
好吧 很抱歉
Yeah. Sorry about that.
不 不 只是...
No, no, it's just...
你开始满脑子都是那些"如果"
all the what-ifs start to haunt you, you know?
如果我当初没有离开 会怎么样
I wonder how different things would've been if I hadn't left.
如果我当初离开了 又会怎么样
I wonder how different things would have been if I had.
我真不敢相信我竟然浪费了这么久相信爸爸
I can't believe how much time I just wasted believing Dad,
以为我能拯救世界
thinking that I could save the world.
我们回不去了
I mean, we can't go back.
不管怎么样 我...
And despite everything, I'm...
我很感激他
I'm grateful for him.
没有他 我们就永远不会相遇
I mean, without him, we never would have met.
-我... -对
- I... - Right.
我觉得也许只有你清楚我到底是怎样的人
I think maybe you're the only person who really knows who I am
还依然喜欢我了
and still likes me anyway.
我得去机场飞回去找克莱尔了
I need to get to the airport and get home to Claire.
再见 路瑟
Goodbye, Luther.
艾莉森 等等
Allison, wait.
路瑟 不行 我的飞机
Luther, I can't. My plane.
艾莉森·哈格鲁弗斯
Allison Hargreeves...
你愿意和我跳一支舞吗
will you dance with me?
Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader
你是我认识的最温柔 最体贴的人
You're the sweetest, kindest man I've ever known.
如果你没看出来的话 我现在告诉你
If it wasn't completely obvious,
我把我所遇见的每个男人都和你做比较
I've compared every man I've ever met to you.
我们早就该这么做了
Oh, we should have done that a long time ago.
-我是个笨蛋 -不 你不是
- I'm an idiot. - No you're not.
如果我们现在就离开 还能赶上飞机
You know, if we leave now, we can make that flight.
我们
We?
格洛丽亚 管理人知道5号♥另有目的了
Gloria, the Handler knows that Five is up to something.
赶紧把这个送到黑泽尔和恰恰手上
Get this to Hazel and Cha-Cha immediately.
-马上 -好吧
- Immediately. - Okay. Yeah.
他们是谁啊
Who are they?
Kill Of The Night - Gin Wigmore
时间局
改派 保护哈罗德·詹金斯
时间局
终结黑泽尔 准备马上撤离
时间局
终结恰恰 准备马上撤离
你知道我们这里的流程不是这样的
You know that's not how we do things here.
格洛丽亚在哪里
Where's Gloria?
不知道 哪里都找不到她
Don't know. Couldn't find her anywhere.
你真是太让我失望了
You're a great disappointment to me.
你改变不了将会发生的事 5号♥
You can't change what's to come, Five.
我真的很奇怪 你为什么就是冥顽不灵
I truly find it so odd that you can't shed this fantasy.
你是一个一流的务实主义者
You're a first-rate pragmatist.
你属于这里 和我们一起
You belong here with us.
多亏了你 我不属于任何地方
I don't belong anywhere, thanks to you.
-你让我变成了一个杀手 -你天生就是杀手
- You made me a killer. - You were always a killer.
我只是给你指明了方向
I just pointed you in a direction.
爸爸不该把你关了这么多年
Dad was wrong for keeping you locked up all those years.
我应该说些什么的 我们都该说些什么
I should have said something. We all should have.
你们应该说的不是这个 狄戈
There's something else that needs to be said, Diego.
伯格和我...骗了你们
Pogo and I... we've been lying.
骗了你们所有人
Lying to all of you.
-保安 -是点点
- Security. - It's Dot!
请保安到气动管室
Security to tube room.
气动管室出现安全漏洞
Security breach in tube room.
保安
Security--
-我把这些放到烘干机里 -好的
- I'm gonna throw this stuff in the dryer. - Okay.
7号♥
没有上限 无法控制 非常危险
应该保密
用药物
保持稳定
气动管室出现安全漏洞 请保安到气动管室
Security breach in tube room. Security to tube room.
跑什么 5号♥
What's the rush, Five?
-我们才刚开始 -请保安到气动管室
- We're just getting started. - Security to tube room.
克劳斯
Klaus.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我成功了 成功了
I did it. It worked.
戴夫
Dave!
你真的想让你的人生报告这样结尾吗
Is this really how you want the last line of your report to read?
我想结尾自然会结尾
When I'm done, I'm done, I guess.
你不可能一直这样下去 5号♥
You can't keep this up, Five.
我们都知道即使是你 也有限度
We both know that even you have a limit.
我让你不用孤独一生
I saved you from a lifetime of being alone.
是你欠我的
You owe me.
请赶紧撤离
Please evacuate.
保持冷静
Remain calm.
-不要惊慌 -我的确有债要还
- Do not panic. - I do owe a debt.
-但不是欠你 -请赶紧撤离
- But it's not to you. - Please evacuate.
保持冷静
Remain calm.
-不要惊慌 -该死
- Do not panic. - Shit.
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing--
手提箱保管室
先等等
Hold the phone.
我们第一次和这玩意对抗时都死了
We all died fighting this thing the first time around.
周三 上午8点15分
[...再次]
记得吗
Remember?
克劳斯竟然说的很有道理
Klaus, shockingly, has a point.
我们这次有什么机会
What gives us a win this time?
天哪
Je-- Jesus!
各位 是我还嗨着 还是说你们也看到他了
You guys, am I still high, or do you see him, too?
小五 你去哪里了
Five, where have you been?
-你没事吧 -这是谁干的
- Are you all right? - Who did this?
不重要
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表