剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
真可爱
Cute kid.
好吧
Okay.
我怎么不记得这里那么烂
Don't remember this place being such a shithole.
我以前小时候会来这里
I used to come here as a kid.
跟兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥溜出来
Used to sneak out with my brothers and sisters
吃甜甜圈吃到吐
and eat doughnuts till we puked.
真是纯真年代 对吧
Simpler times, huh?
是吧
I suppose.
给
Here.
-我请他 -谢谢
- I got his. - Thanks.
以赛玛利拖车
你肯定熟悉城里的路吧
You must know your way around the city.
应该吧 我在这里开了二十年车了
I hope so. I've been driving it for 20 years.
很好 我需要个地址
Good. I need an address.
格里迪甜甜圈
挺快啊
That was fast.
我以为他们还得花更多时间才能找到我呢
I thought I'd have more time before they found me.
好吧
Okay.
咱们都专业点 好吗
So let's all be professional about this, yeah?
站起来 跟我们走 他们要和你谈谈
On your feet and come with us. They want to talk.
我没什么可说的
I've got nothing to say.
不必非得如此的
It doesn't have to go this way.
你觉得我想冲个孩子开枪吗
You think I want to shoot a kid?
这样良心不安地回家
Go home with that on my conscience?
别担心了
Well, I wouldn't worry about that.
你不会回家了
You won't be going home.
混♥蛋♥们
Hey, assholes!
Istanbul - They Might Be Giants
你记得你见过
Do you ever remember a single time
爸爸不戴那枚单片眼镜吗
that Dad wasn't wearing his monocle?
狄戈
Yoo-hoo, Diego!
我也不想催你
I hate to rush you through
结束你的沉思时刻
any kind of brooding moment you might be having,
但拜托 我们饿死了
but come on, man, we're starving!
我好想吃
I'm craving...
鸡蛋
eggs.
不
No!
等等 现在吃鸡蛋太晚了
Wait, it's too late for eggs.
华夫饼呢
Waffles.
你喜欢华夫饼吧
You like waffles, right?
当然了
Of course you do.
大家都喜欢华夫饼
Everyone likes waffles.
米尔顿大街400街区据报有枪声
Gunshots reported on the 400 block of Milton Avenue,
格里迪甜甜圈
Griddy's Doughnuts.
狄戈 谢谢你加入我们
Diego, thank you for joining us,
我们决定...准备好了吗...吃华夫饼
we have decided on, drum roll, waffles.
我送你到公车站 我还得回去工作呢
I'm gonna drop you off at the bus stop. I gotta get back to work.
什么 打人的工作吗
What, breaking bones and cracking skulls?
是拯救生命
Saving lives, baby.
那又得吃冻华夫饼了
Well, I guess it's frozen waffles again.
6号♥
"本"
[已故]
行吧 鸡蛋和培根也行
Yeah, I could do egg and bacon,
但我想少吃点猪肉
but I'm trying to cut down on my pig products.
天哪
Jesus!
你的窗户上应该安锁
You should have locks on your windows.
我住在二楼
I live on the second floor.
强♥奸♥犯会爬墙
Rapists can climb.
你好奇怪
You are so weird.
那是血吗
Is that blood?
没事的
It's nothing.
你来这里干什么
Why are you here?
我决定你是我唯一能信任的人
I've decided you're the only one I can trust.
为什么
Why me?
因为你很平凡
Because you're ordinary.
因为你会听我说
Because you'll listen.
好吧
Okay.
我向前跳跃 被困在未来时
When I jumped forward and got stuck in the future,
知道我发现了什么吗
do you know what I found?
-不知道 -什么都没有
- No. - Nothing.
什么都不剩了
Absolutely nothing.
就我所见 我应该是最后一个活人了
As far as I could tell, I was the last person left alive.
我没能搞清楚是什么抹杀了人类 但...
I never figured out what killed the human race, but...
我发现了别的
I did find something else.
那天的日期
The date it happens.
世界将在八天后毁灭
The world ends in eight days,
我完全不知道该如何阻止
and I have no idea how to stop it.
我去煮壶咖啡
I'll put on a pot of coffee.
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表