剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
We did that already, remember?
我们都死了
We all ended up dead.
我不知道
I don't know. I'm just...
我觉得我该回去见克莱尔 免得...
I'm thinking I should go and see Claire before--
你不能逃避这个 艾莉森
You can't run away from this, Allison.
这个麻烦就是因此开始的
That's what started this whole mess in the first place.
路瑟是对的
Luther was right.
我没想到还能听你说这种话
I didn't think I would ever hear you say those words.
是啊
Yeah, well...
我们得团结一致
we gotta stick together.
从哪开始
Where do we start?
文件里没有别的地址
There's no other addresses in the file,
但列了别的亲戚
but there is another relation listed.
詹金斯的奶奶
Jenkins' grandmother.
她住在杰克派恩路附近
She lived near Jackpine Road.
你觉得他把她带去了那里
You think he took her there?
至少可以从那里查起
It's a good enough place to start.
不 这边走
Nope. Come on, this way.
-等等 车在那边 -相信我 走吧
- Wait, but the car is back that way. - Trust me, okay? Come on.
怎么回事啊
But what is going on?
他们是来找我的
They're here for me.
-他们觉得我做了些事 -什么事
- They think I did something. - What do they think you did?
杀人
Murder.
-你杀人了吗 -没有 当然没有
- Did you? - No, no, no, of course not, okay?
你干吗要这么问
Why would you ask that about me, anyway?
你可是随时带刀的
I mean, you do carry knives with you everywhere.
好吧 我们只能分头走了
Yeah, okay, we're gonna have to split, okay?
我负责
I'm in charge.
记得吗 范娅需要你
Remember? Vanya needs you.
别做蠢事 好吗
Don't do anything stupid, okay?
放下武器
Drop it.
武器放在地上 狄戈
Weapon on the ground, Diego.
你这样太让我失望了 查克
I expected better from you, Chuck.
我也是有命在身 别让我更难做了
I got orders. Don't make this harder than it already is.
狄戈·哈格鲁弗斯 你因为
Diego Hargreeves, you're under arrest
涉嫌谋杀尤朵拉·帕奇警探被捕了
on the suspicion of murder of Detective Eudora Patch.
罗德里格斯 我们不是朋友吗
Rodriguez, I thought we were friends.
你杀了警♥察♥ 混♥蛋♥
You killed a cop, asshole.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的任何话都将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
拿这个当供词吧
Use that against me.
我觉得我做不到
Look, I ju-- I don't think I can do this.
我知道你能
I know you can.
范娅 你见识过异能者能做什么
Vanya, you've seen what people with power can do.
他们能去帮助无法自助的人
They can stand up for those who can't defend themselves.
代价是什么呢
Yeah, and at what cost?
我看着我哥哥姐姐们的本事
I watched everything my brothers and sister could do
毁了他们的人生
ruin their lives.
他们满脑子都是至高无上的鬼扯
They're full of holier-than-thou bullshit.
是你说的
Like you said.
那才是毁了他们人生的东西
That's what's ruined their lives.
你不会这样的
And that's not gonna happen to you.
好吗
Okay?
试试挪动那艘船
Just try to move the boat.
-有动静吗 -继续努力
- Is anything happening? - Keep trying.
但我不...
But I don't--
想着你希望船动
Think about how you want the boat to move.
好吧 但怎么样呢 我是使劲盯着它吗
Okay, but what? Do I-- Do I... do I stare really hard?
还是拿手指指着它
Am I supposed to point my fingers? Is...?
我不知道 想知道只能试试
I don't know. There's only one way to figure it out.
我...
I ca--
我做不到
I can't. I can't.
-有什么好笑的 -什么...
- What's funny? - What's...?
我看着 感觉都好蠢
I look and I feel ridiculous.
真不知他们是怎么能严肃地使用异能
I have no idea how they did this stuff with a straight face. I--
你只是不习惯
It's because you're not used to it, that's all.
如果你继续努力 或许...
If you kept trying, maybe you would--
你对这个好上心
You are so invested in this.
我...
I--
我只是想帮你 范娅
I'm just trying to help you, Vanya.
你不能这么轻易放弃
You can't just give up that easily.
对不起
I'm sorry.
或许你是对的 我们都累了
Maybe you're right. I think we're both tired.
那...
So...
我们回去休息休息吧
why don't we go back and relax a little bit, okay?
那好啊
Yeah, that sounds nice.
而且
And, uh...
或许稍后去吃点晚饭
later, maybe we can grab some dinner?
我知道镇上有个好地方
I know this great little spot in town.
好
Yeah.
恰恰
Cha?
黑泽尔...
终结黑泽尔 准备马上撤离
终结黑泽尔 准备马上撤离
他们不管怎么样都会抓到你的
One way or another, they always get you.
终结恰恰 准备马上撤离
该死 路瑟
Oh, shit, Luther.
帮他 克劳斯
Help him, Klaus.
路瑟
Luther!
借过借过借过
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
-把他拉下去 -路瑟
- Get him off me, guys! - Luther!
路瑟
Luther!
路瑟 帮我
Luther, help!
你好
Hello.
差点没看见你
Almost didn't see you.
我总在这里骑车
Keep on riding around here.
你好苍白啊
So pale and all.
那里没有太阳吗
They don't have any sun down there?
那里
Down there?
-我在哪 -你觉得呢
- Where am I? - Where do you think?
-我不确定 我是不可知论者 -无所谓
- I'm not sure. I'm agnostic, so-- - Doesn't really matter.
你不能待在这里
You can't stay here.
为什么不能
Why not?
直说 我不怎么喜欢你
To be blunt,xa0I don't really like you all that much.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me neither.
但等一下 你不是该爱我们所有人吗
But wait a minute. Aren't you supposed to love all of us?
你怎么会这么想
Where'd you get that idea?
我需要你 好供我选择
I need you so I can pick and choose.
-而你不讨我喜欢 -等等
- And you don't rub me the right way. - Wait.
是你...创造了我们吗 你创造了我
So you... you made us? You made me?
其他东西都是我创造的 你肯定也是
Well, I made everything else, so I must've made you.
怎么了
Why?
你有别的想法吗
Do you have another idea?
或许吧 有几个
Maybe. A couple.
我不知道
I don't know.
那别说出来
Well, then, keep them to yourself.
时间不多了 快点吧
Time is flying, so hurry up.
他在等你
He's waiting for you.
谁
Who is?
戴夫
Dave.
戴夫
Dave!
戴夫
Dave!
戴夫
Dave?
棒
Oh, yeah.
感觉真棒
That feels so nice.
你怎么才来
What in God's name took you so long?
爸爸
Dad.
我以为我能召唤死灵的儿子
I expected my son who can conjurexa0the dead
几天前就会召唤我了
to have brought me forth days ago.
是啊 是这样
Yeah, well, you see...
说来话长 我试过了
It's complicated. You know, I... I tried. I--
-真的 但 -你在毒害自己
- ...did, but-- - You were poisoning yourself.
你以为呢 你刚死了
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表