剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表
Did something happen?
爸爸死了 记得吗
Dad died. Remember?
是啊 当然了
Yes, of course.
妈妈还好吧
Is Mom okay?
是的 她没事
Yeah, yeah, she's fine.
她需要休息 充电
She just needs to rest. You know, recharge.
你准备好了就开始 好孩子
Whenever you're ready, dear boy.
如果有风或许会更好
Probably would have been better with some wind.
有谁想说两句吗
Does anyone wish to speak?
那好吧
Very well.
总的来说
In all regards,
雷吉纳德·哈格鲁弗斯爵士成就了今天的我
Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today.
仅凭这点 我永远无法还清他的人情
For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt.
他是我的主人
He was my master...
也是我的朋友
and my friend,
我会深深地怀念他
and I shall miss him very much.
他留下的遗产纷繁复杂...
He leaves behind a complicated legacy--
他是个禽兽
He was a monster.
他是个坏蛋 父亲就更不称职
He was a bad person and a worse father.
-这世上没了他才更好 -狄戈
- The world's better off without him. - Diego.
我叫2号♥
My name is Number Two.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我们父亲都懒得给我们取真正的名字
Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names.
他让妈妈取的
He had Mom do it.
谁想吃点什么吗
Would anyone like something to eat?
不用了 妈妈
No, it's okay, Mom.
那好吧
Oh, okay.
你们想表示一下哀悼吗
Look, you wanna pay your respects?
随你们
Go ahead.
但至少也诚实地面对他的为人
But at least be honest about the kind of man he was.
你应该闭嘴了
You should stop talking now.
你是最该
You know, you of all
跟我站在一边的人 1号♥
people should be on my side here, Number One.
我警告你
I am warning you.
想想他对你做的一切
After everything he did to you?
他把你送到了百万英里之外
He had to ship you a million miles away.
狄戈 闭嘴
Diego, stop talking.
他就是那么不想看到你
That's how much he couldn't stand the sight of you!
孩子们 马上停下
Boys, stop this at once!
来啊 大块头
Come on, big boy!
住手
Stop it!
打他 打他
Hit him! Hit him!
放开我
Get off me!
我们没时间闹了
We don't have time for this.
来啊 大块头
Come here, big boy!
本的雕像遭了殃
And there goes Ben's statue.
狄戈 别
Diego, no!
你就是不知道该什么时候停下 是吧
You never know when to stop, do you?
你收集够写续集的料了吗
You got enough material for your sequel yet?
他也是我的父亲
He was my father, too.
妈妈
Mom.
我们进去吧
Let's go inside.
走吧 好吗 来
Come on. Okay? Come on.
你肯定可开心了
I bet you're loving this.
团队的最佳状态
The team at its best.
就跟以前一样
It's just like old times.
史上最棒的葬礼
Best funeral ever.
尼采曾说
Nietzsche once said,
"人是绳子"
"Man is as a rope
"在动物和超人之间拉扯着"
stretched between the animal and the superhuman.
17年前
"跨在深渊之上"
A rope over an abyss.
"这是危险的跨越"
It is a dangerous crossing,
"危险的回头 危险的颤抖和暂停"
a dangerous looking-back, a dangerous trembling and halting."
虽然你们必须十分努力地去实现
As much as you must strive for individual greatness,
个人的伟大
and strive you must,
因为伟大是不会自己降临的
for it won't come to you of its own accord...
你们也得记得
you must also remember
没有哪个个人比集体更强大
that there is no individual stronger than the collective.
不公平 小五作弊
That's not fair, Five's cheating!
他适应了
He adapted.
把你们联结在一起的纽带
The ties that bind you together
让你们比个体更强大
make you stronger than you are alone.
让你们将来能够承受
They will make you impervious
这世上的苦痛艰难
to the pain and hardship the world will thrust upon you.
相信我的话
And believe me when I tell you,
人生会很艰难
life will be hard.
会很痛苦
It will be painful.
我们一起承担责任
We can accomplish anything
就能无往不利
when we accept responsibility together.
这才能建立信任
This is what creates trust.
3号♥
你们将一起对抗邪恶的统治
Together, you will stand against the reign of evil.
5号♥
7号♥
别浪费你的时间了
Don't waste your time.
狄戈是对的 我就不该来
Diego's right, I shouldn't have come.
这是你的家 永远都是
This is your home and always will be.
要我给你叫辆出租车吗
Should I get you a taxi?
我已经叫了 还是谢谢你
I already called one. But thanks.
我的车来了
That's me.
我希望你知道 你的父亲非常爱你
I hope you know your father loved you very much.
以他自己的方式
In his own way.
这就是问题所在 不是吗
Yeah, well, that's kind of the problem, isn't it?
保重
Take care of yourself.
你也是 范娅小姐
You as well, Miss Vanya.
范娅呢
Where's Vanya?
她走了
Oh, she's gone.
-真遗憾 -是啊
- That's unfortunate. - Yeah.
整栋房♥子有一个街区
An entire square block.
42个卧室 19个浴室
Forty-two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms,
但没有一滴咖啡
but no, not a single drop of coffee.
爸爸讨厌咖♥啡♥因♥
Dad hated caffeine.
他还讨厌孩子呢 不还是养了我们一堆
Well, he hated children, too, and he had plenty of us.
我要开车出去
I'm taking the car.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去喝杯好咖啡
To get a decent cup of coffee.
你会开车吗
Do you even know how to drive?
我什么都会
I know how to do everything.
我觉得我们该阻止他
I feel like we should try and stop him,
但我也想看看会发生什么
but then again, I also just kinda want to see what happens.
好了 那我们 十年后见了
All right, I guess I'll see you guys in, what, ten years?
等伯格死时
When Pogo dies?
除非你先死
Not if you die first.
是啊 我也爱你 妹妹
Yeah, love you too, sis.
祝你下部电影好运
Good luck on your next film.
希望比你的婚姻更成功
Hope it turns out better than your marriage, huh?
我们要走了吗
Are-- Are we leaving?
不 我要走了 我自己
No, I'm leaving, me by myself.
太棒了 我去拿东西
Oh, fabulous! I'll get my things.
狄戈
Diego.
每次我闭上眼睛
You know, every time I close my eyes,
我都会看到一个腹泻的河马要拉在我脸上
I see a diarrhetic hippo about to shit on my face.
可吓人了
It's terrifying!
太棒了
Terrific.
不 不
No! No.
坐稳了
Lean back.
格里迪甜甜圈
抱歉 水槽堵了
Sorry, sink was clogged.
想来点什么
So, what'll it be?
-来个巧克力泡芙 -好
- Uh, give me a chocolate éclair. - Sure.
孩子要杯牛奶吗
Can I get the kid a glass of milk or something?
孩子要咖啡 不加糖
The kid wants coffee. Black.
剧集 | 伞学院 | 导航列表